Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2012, 09:39 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times

Advertisements

He speaks for many Republicans. I bet he could easily get elected to be a Congressman in at least half of the Republican-leaning districts in this country. He should run for office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2012, 09:42 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityLover9 View Post
What a disgrace and an embarrassment of a human being. Absolutely pathetic. You might not like or agree with the president, and that's fine, I really don't care, that's your own opinion and you're more than entitled to it, but I think that everyone should still have and show some respect for the office of the presidency no matter who is currently occupying it. It's just a sign of respect for our country imho. I think he's a terrible American and he's a disgrace to our country.

Also, I love his slurs (for lack of a better word) against Muslims and gays. Again, what a disgrace of a human being. He's just vile and beyond ignorant, uneducated, and stupid.

As for some of the people in the crowd that cheered him on, well, what really needs to be said about them?
The bold I agree with you on, but the President has dissed American people something he shouldn't have done. You know those that cling to their Bible & guns........he made it sound like a bad thing when in reality it's a persons belief in owning both. He kind of proved he doesn't respect people who carry a Bible or gun, even though he made a statement about bringing a gun instead of a knife.

Wonder what he would have against a person carrying the Bible, he says he's a Christian I find that statement quite odd.

Old 09-03-2012, 09:44 PM

3,201 posts, read 3,858,478 times
I found it interesting Obama hates fishing.

Fishing is popular even in Africa and Indonesia.

Old 09-03-2012, 10:09 PM

831 posts, read 680,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
The bold I agree with you on, but the President has dissed American people something he shouldn't have done. You know those that cling to their Bible & guns........he made it sound like a bad thing when in reality it's a persons belief in owning both. He kind of proved he doesn't respect people who carry a Bible or gun, even though he made a statement about bringing a gun instead of a knife.

Wonder what he would have against a person carrying the Bible, he says he's a Christian I find that statement quite odd.

I find you far more odd than you think of the President. If the bold were true, then why in all history of America after WWII did it take so long to grant Filipino Vets who sided with America durring its war in the pacific, Benefits that were duly promised but never dilivered right after WWII?
Think about it, Filipinos are predominantly devout Catholics/christians, gun lovers, conservative in nature.

Dissed Americans? are frikking kidding me? Here you have a man, blowing sunshine up the backsides of Asian leaders so he can use them as cannon fodder for a potential war with either china or n.korea, just so he can save more American lives in the process, and your concerned about dissing??

Many Americans owe him a great deal of thanks, you owe him your alligiance, but ofcourse that would be unAmerican since many are a bunch of ungrateful spoilt little panzies.

Last edited by Lone-Ranger; 09-03-2012 at 10:38 PM..

Old 09-03-2012, 10:14 PM

17,005 posts, read 12,595,161 times
The opinions of a has been have the same value as the Hollwierd losers. NADA.

Old 09-03-2012, 10:18 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber View Post
I found it interesting Obama hates fishing.

Fishing is popular even in Africa and Indonesia.
You're taking the word of a loud mouth, uneducated 4th rate singer that Obama hates fishing. There's not a lick of evidence that Obama has ever said anything like that.

Old 09-03-2012, 10:39 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,950,438 times
The really sad part is that people actually paid to hear it.

Old 09-03-2012, 10:49 PM

800 posts, read 781,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
You're taking the word of a loud mouth, uneducated 4th rate singer that Obama hates fishing. There's not a lick of evidence that Obama has ever said anything like that.
4th rate singer? He's a country legend regardless of what you think of his political stances whose sold more records than most if not all of the garbage musicians of today.

Old 09-03-2012, 10:52 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,097,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Hank is sounding some what bitter these days...........wonder why Obama would hate Cowgirls??
Because they HATE him

Old 09-03-2012, 10:55 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Hey, at this point, be may as well go all in. He can't possibly damage his own brand among his fan base anyway....they think just like he does.

So it's best to let him say what he wants and pay him no mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies