Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 04:53 AM

8,733 posts, read 15,945,731 times

Advertisements

This thead is really all about Hank Williams JR. And not about real politics, or, it should be anyway. I find it quite strange that so many seem to forget that politicians , entertainers, and the like always have an agenda, yet so few do nôt see it. Hank JR.has always tried to be someone he is not,......his Father.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2012, 04:59 AM

8,733 posts, read 15,945,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
30 years ago, Hank jr was one of the best country-western acts going.

But his big mouth got him tossed from his only recent gig (Monday night football) awhile back and now he's degenerated into an angry, small-minded shadow of his former self.

Sad...
I agree with this statement as well, sometimes the truth hurts, but not always.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:02 AM

14,076 posts, read 20,537,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darstar View Post
This thead is really all about Hank Williams JR. And not about real politics, or, it should be anyway. I find it quite strange that so many seem to forget that politicians , entertainers, and the like always have an agenda, yet so few do nôt see it. Hank JR.has always tried to be someone he is not,......his Father.

You're right. He's not ol' Hank. Jr. has written more hit songs, had more #1's and made millions more than Dad ever did.

But, that doesn't give him the right to an arrogant sh--head.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:12 AM

1,463 posts, read 3,268,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
There had to be some inbreeding being done in this guy's family...

Hank Williams Jr. Blasts Obama Again, Says President Is Muslim, 'Hates Cowgirls,' 'Loves Gays'
AND...how many guitar strings in Hank Williams Jr's head have popped over the years? Come on....I am not into political ANYTHING but all this Obama bashing is getting OLD. No one out there has ANY idea how horribly difficult it has to be to not only be President of this country but also to take all the UNWANTED advice and criticism from all the political genius folks out there.
A prime example of how a President can be bashed then have it turned around is when Bush Jr. said there were weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq and everyone doubted him, made fun of him and crucified him over it. UH....surprise...they did have them and they got moved to another country before we went over there and blasted their tail ends to smitherreens. Talk about eating crow.

Just this morning, I saw a photo of Michelle obama in a beautiful red and black dress with a picture of a black widow right next to her..what has she ever done to anyone? How horrible. She is a Mom, a wife and has to listen to the American public bash the man she loves. How do you keep harmony in a home when there are millions of people backstabbing your husband, the father to your kids? Has anyone ever looked at their family from a strictly HUMAN perspective?

If the American public is gonna gripe about anything regarding "budget", "money", or the ability to run this country then start by looking at how much money these professional sports guys make and ask yourself WHY they don't contribute some of that money that they get for having FUN to reducing our national debit? How about those "country western" singers...they could make a substantial contribution as well...Sorry HANK...put your money where your mouth is and put on your big boy pants and support your country.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:15 AM

14,076 posts, read 20,537,557 times
Hank's the same age I am. I wonder how he managed to dodge the draft?

Old 09-04-2012, 05:18 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,446,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Maybe he got some tips from Ted Nugent.

Ted Nugent: draft dodger (deadbeat dad and creepy ‘teen dater’ too) : The Reid Report

Old 09-04-2012, 05:22 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
There had to be some inbreeding being done in this guy's family...

Hank Williams Jr. Blasts Obama Again, Says President Is Muslim, 'Hates Cowgirls,' 'Loves Gays'

Wow, his father would be proud...

Looks like Hank Jr. Fell off the wagon...again.

And, sure, Hank Jr. has made a lot of money, but he doesn't have half the talent his dad did.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:25 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post

He fell off a mountain.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:26 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,534,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
He speaks for many Republicans. I bet he could easily get elected to be a Congressman in at least half of the Republican-leaning districts in this country. He should run for office.
Actually you are 100% correct. They all(including romney)are just like hw jr. Dont let them fool you for a minute.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:30 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Hank is sounding some what bitter these days...........wonder why Obama would hate Cowgirls??
People like him draw their energy from bitter hatred.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies