Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2014, 09:56 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,763,518 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Perhaps Israel should try it first (stop destroying homes of Palestinian families) first before war.

Tried that under Arafat. It didn't work well. Tried it again be removing all Jews from Gaza. And what did Gazans do after all the Jews were gone? Fired rockets into Israel within hours. And what did Hamas do to the residents of Gaza after the Jews were gone? Bulldoze homes.

Shameless hypocrisy watch: Hamas bulldozes Palestinian homes without permits - Los Angeles Middle Eastern Policy | Examiner.com

And a world heritage site.

UNESCO silent as Hamas bulldozes world heritage site for terrorist training camp « View from Geneva

Old 07-12-2014, 10:19 PM

1,347 posts, read 954,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
The premise of this thread is laughable on its face. In the history of genocide perpetrators, Muslim Arabs barely rate.Please. Stop it.
You're a terrible debater. I said ETHNIC CLEANSING, i did not say genocide.

Second, it is not surprising that you would avoid discussing any of the groups I mentioned:

".. include the Assyrians, Maronites, Kurds, Coptics, Bahai, Azeri, and Orthodox Christians, but there are others."

Why are all of those groups being oppressed and ethnically cleansed out of arab muslim countries?

How may civilizations have arab muslims destroyed in the mideast as they swept a path of total destruction from the arabian peninsula outward?

And sure, you want to expand the conversation to muslims, sure, let's discuss the 2 million sudanese christians slaughtered by muslims there. I'd be HAPPY to discuss that, but I've no doubt you would not.

Old 07-13-2014, 12:03 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonR View Post
You're a terrible debater. I said ETHNIC CLEANSING, i did not say genocide.

Second, it is not surprising that you would avoid discussing any of the groups I mentioned:

".. include the Assyrians, Maronites, Kurds, Coptics, Bahai, Azeri, and Orthodox Christians, but there are others."

Why are all of those groups being oppressed and ethnically cleansed out of arab muslim countries?

How may civilizations have arab muslims destroyed in the mideast as they swept a path of total destruction from the arabian peninsula outward?

And sure, you want to expand the conversation to muslims, sure, let's discuss the 2 million sudanese christians slaughtered by muslims there. I'd be HAPPY to discuss that, but I've no doubt you would not.
Lol...what's the difference between genocide and ethnic cleansing?

Old 07-13-2014, 12:20 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,371,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
No it won't. Quit dreaming.
You're right. It won't stop the violence. That's why the only feasible solution is to peacefully dismantle Israel. And many Jews want this solution, too.

Peace.
brian

Old 07-13-2014, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Firing rockets on Israeli civilians is criminal, and Israel has every right to hit back, but truth be told, the rocket do seem horribly ineffective, almost pathetic.
According to your logic, if I rob a bank and they start shooting at me, I have every right to shoot back.

Peace.
brian

Old 07-13-2014, 12:22 AM

3,830 posts, read 4,665,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
Why not? That's your argument against gay marriage.
Are you completely mentally challenged? First off, nobody is talking about gay marriage. Secondly, if this somehow were about gay marriage (which it isn't) that an issue I'm strongly in support of. You seriously have issues.

Quote:
Muslim Arabs aren't even the genocide champions of the last century..let alone in history.

Hell...not even of the last few decades. They aren't even in the game.

Wake up.
So why not just say that? You always like bringing up biblical Israelite history for some reason.

Old 07-13-2014, 02:36 AM

2,314 posts, read 4,800,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
Why not? That's your argument against gay marriage.
Are you seriously connecting supporting the right of Israel to exist with being against gay marriage?

Wow, if this is the case, pigs must fly, aliens created humans, and global warming is a hoax.

Yeah, I'm talking to you.

Old 07-13-2014, 03:02 AM

11,039 posts, read 16,871,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
You're right. As long as they are growing, they deserve to lose their land and live under checkpoints. Brilliant.
As long as they keep attacking people with every resource they have, they deserve whatever they get when the people who they attacked fight back. If those people have more and better resources with which to fight, then that's just tough luck.

Maybe it's time for them to stop fighting? If the Palestinians stopped fighting, they'd stop getting the crap kicked out of them. Simple as that. They are absolutely horrible at fighting, they've lost every conflict they've ever engaged in... you'd think they'd have learned by now.

Quote:
Like others here, I'm sure you'd have no problem with someone else bulldozing your home to make their city grow. No doubt about it.
If I lived in a weak, backwards country governed by men whose primary goal was to kill the stronger, wealthier, and generally better country next to us, and then my house got destroyed in the process of a conflict that those men started and/or perpetuated, then I'd be much angrier at my own country than the one next to us.

Unfortunately, most Palestinians don't realize, for a variety of reasons, that the intensity and ongoing bloodshed in Israel/Palestine is the doing of their leaders and they hold the means with which to live in peace. Hopefully at some point, their desire to live in peace will outpace their desire for vengeance, because there is absolutely no way they will ever be able to destroy Israel.

Old 07-13-2014, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
As long as they keep attacking people with every resource they have, they deserve whatever they get when the people who they attacked fight back. If those people have more and better resources with which to fight, then that's just tough luck.

Maybe it's time for them to stop fighting? If the Palestinians stopped fighting, they'd stop getting the crap kicked out of them. Simple as that. They are absolutely horrible at fighting, they've lost every conflict they've ever engaged in... you'd think they'd have learned by now.

If I lived in a weak, backwards country governed by men whose primary goal was to kill the stronger, wealthier, and generally better country next to us, and then my house got destroyed in the process of a conflict that those men started and/or perpetuated, then I'd be much angrier at my own country than the one next to us.

Unfortunately, most Palestinians don't realize, for a variety of reasons, that the intensity and ongoing bloodshed in Israel/Palestine is the doing of their leaders and they hold the means with which to live in peace. Hopefully at some point, their desire to live in peace will outpace their desire for vengeance, because there is absolutely no way they will ever be able to destroy Israel.
Don't the Palestinians have the right to defend themselves? Or is that an "Israel-only" thing?

What you're saying is, "if the Palestinians would just give up everything they have, then there'd be peace." Well, they've already done that. And there still is no peace.

The Native Americans "learned their lesson" and went to sit on their reserves like good dogs. The Palestinians apparently don't want to just sit and lose the little they have left. Can you blame them? Would YOU give up your house and home because someone else wanted it? I doubt it.

A little bit of empathy goes a long way.

Peace.
brian

Old 07-13-2014, 05:45 AM

1,347 posts, read 954,934 times
Quote:
Lol...what's the difference between genocide and ethnic cleansing?
Let me google that for you

Let me google that for you

Clueless, AND lazy....

This forum needs better pro-arab posters, who can actually debate with intelligence and have facts and some historical knowledge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies