Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2012, 07:41 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,678,384 times

Advertisements

Their 'mistake' caused fools like Black Panthers and Spike Lee to put out death threats on Zimm.

Zimm wins.

Old 12-07-2012, 07:45 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,326,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
Cold blooded murder?
The facts do not support this
and you have lost credibility.
Fact: Trayvon was unarmed
Fact: zimmerman was told not to follow Trayvon and wait for the police
Fact: zimmerman did niether
Fact: Trayvon defended himself and was shot
Fact: zimmerman has been caught lying repeatly
Fact: The Stanford police dept has had an history of racial intolerance
Fact: The Stanford police dept botched the initial investigation
Fact: They let a potential homocide suspect "walk" based on the word of someone else to release him.

As much as this case repulses me, I do'nt believe that he set out to shoot black males but is someone who has gotten away with alot of other things and thought that this was one of them.

For those whose haterd for the president and tried to drag him into this bull---, shame on you! He made the comment as a father who happens to be the same ethnicity as Trayvon.

Old 12-07-2012, 07:56 PM

9,141 posts, read 5,807,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Fact: Trayvon was unarmed
Fact: zimmerman was told not to follow Trayvon and wait for the police
Fact: zimmerman did niether
Fact: Trayvon defended himself and was shot
Fact: zimmerman has been caught lying repeatly
Fact: The Stanford police dept has had an history of racial intolerance
Fact: The Stanford police dept botched the initial investigation
Fact: They let a potential homocide suspect "walk" based on the word of someone else to release him.

As much as this case repulses me, I do'nt believe that he set out to shoot black males but is someone who has gotten away with alot of other things and thought that this was one of them.

For those whose haterd for the president and tried to drag him into this bull---, shame on you! He made the comment as a father who happens to be the same ethnicity as Trayvon.

Your first "fact" I will concede.
The second is also correct.
(He complied with that request.)

Old 12-07-2012, 08:09 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,134,063 times
TM was not un-armed at all...he was in fact in the process of using his arms slamming the head against concrete after a brutal blow to Z nose area which would have Z very very stunned. How he was able to stop the armed murder is a miracle. If it was a women or older person, they sadly may not be here today.

If a women was at this scene and had a gun while Z head was being slammed against the concrete in this fully known development of events, it would be entirely expected that she would pull it out and shoot at the killer, there would be no time, one more slam of the head in like situation is how people die.

Theres nothing to even argue once the bloody face is brought forward, esp a bad hit to the nose. If he was following a suspicious individual on his watch where there were problems, so what. You can't have a world where people approach individuals and the end result is murder with any remote defense in saying, well you were following me so that means you die..it was not an argument or even a pushy wrestle or fist fight, TM was fully armed and engaged, in what could easily have been Z murder with one more slam.

Old 12-07-2012, 08:19 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,039,923 times
This thread isnt about who was armed and who wasnt. It should be about his case against NBC. And if any of you, especially liberals who have been calling for this man's head from day one, looked at this NBC case alone....Zimmerman should win, and get a lot of money from NBC.

The actions by that network was done to help push their false perception that Z was this big racist. Purposely editing a tape to do so. I hope he gets millions from them. The media need to learn sooner or later that some of us are sick of their crap, and in this case, they more than crossed the line.

Old 12-07-2012, 09:11 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,341,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
TM was not un-armed at all...he was in fact in the process of using his arms slamming the head against concrete after a brutal blow to Z nose area which would have Z very very stunned. How he was able to stop the armed murder is a miracle. If it was a women or older person, they sadly may not be here today.

If a women was at this scene and had a gun while Z head was being slammed against the concrete in this fully known development of events, it would be entirely expected that she would pull it out and shoot at the killer, there would be no time, one more slam of the head in like situation is how people die.

Theres nothing to even argue once the bloody face is brought forward, esp a bad hit to the nose. If he was following a suspicious individual on his watch where there were problems, so what. You can't have a world where people approach individuals and the end result is murder with any remote defense in saying, well you were following me so that means you die..it was not an argument or even a pushy wrestle or fist fight, TM was fully armed and engaged, in what could easily have been Z murder with one more slam.
Here's the video of Zimmerman being brought to the police station. George Zimmerman: Police Station Surveillance Video Shows No Bruises, Bleeding

There is NO evidence of the severe beating that you describe in your post. No bruising, no swelling, no cuts, no blood, no dazed demeanor, no nothing.

Your post = epic FAIL

Old 12-07-2012, 09:36 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,134,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Here's the video of Zimmerman being brought to the police station. George Zimmerman: Police Station Surveillance Video Shows No Bruises, Bleeding

There is NO evidence of the severe beating that you describe in your post. No bruising, no swelling, no cuts, no blood, no dazed demeanor, no nothing.

Your post = epic FAIL

What your suggesting is that the picture brought forward of late, is a doctored fake. The problem is that I can see a clear marking and what looks like a blow to that exact spot in the link you provided. Plus, swelling is not automatically in event with many hits to the body and its very blurry. All that is needed is a look at a boxer after a fight. In any event the issue would be all about the exact and factually capable evidence which would be in the hands of the responsible ones who have the job of learning about the sad event for a decision.

As well..there is prob more evidence which both sides would be in agreement on, which we are not aware of. That really is a blury pick and blood generally gets wiped away periodically in a bleeding injury. I blew that pic up and it does look consistent with the new pic with a clear mark exactly in that area, including no visible ability to deny the swelled area, more agreeing with what we are seeing now. Anyway...this portion of the evidence would be difficult to become confused with all the data, so I don't know if that new photo would have been released unless it was free from such a forgery....I guess in time the outcome in its formal discovery will be known.

Old 12-07-2012, 10:38 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,341,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
What your suggesting is that the picture brought forward of late, is a doctored fake. The problem is that I can see a clear marking and what looks like a blow to that exact spot in the link you provided. Plus, swelling is not automatically in event with many hits to the body and its very blurry. All that is needed is a look at a boxer after a fight. In any event the issue would be all about the exact and factually capable evidence which would be in the hands of the responsible ones who have the job of learning about the sad event for a decision.

As well..there is prob more evidence which both sides would be in agreement on, which we are not aware of. That really is a blury pick and blood generally gets wiped away periodically in a bleeding injury. I blew that pic up and it does look consistent with the new pic with a clear mark exactly in that area, including no visible ability to deny the swelled area, more agreeing with what we are seeing now. Anyway...this portion of the evidence would be difficult to become confused with all the data, so I don't know if that new photo would have been released unless it was free from such a forgery....I guess in time the outcome in its formal discovery will be known.
In your post, your described a beating that, in your opinion, could have been fatal for Zimmerman. You said that TM repeatedly and viciously slammed Z's head against the sidewalk. A beating like that would leave obvious wounds/marks that would be easily discernible, even in the slightly grainy video I provided.

You can see a "marking" on his head - you can't even tell if it's a wound. There was no 'beating' and there was no need for Zimmerman to shoot to kill an unarmed teenager.

Old 12-07-2012, 10:57 PM

2,010 posts, read 3,460,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
In your post, your described a beating that, in your opinion, could have been fatal for Zimmerman. You said that TM repeatedly and viciously slammed Z's head against the sidewalk. A beating like that would leave obvious wounds/marks that would be easily discernible, even in the slightly grainy video I provided.

You can see a "marking" on his head - you can't even tell if it's a wound. There was no 'beating' and there was no need for Zimmerman to shoot to kill an unarmed teenager.

Old 12-07-2012, 11:00 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,411,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
The doctoring of gz's call to police alone is enough to prove malicious intent. Removing a minute of the call to turn his answer to the dispatcher's question into a racial implication. Technical difficulties ? Time constraints ? A mistake as NBC called it ? Add NBC's other 'mistakes' and malicious intent is the sensible conclusion.

GZ should be a rich man when he gets out of prison.
When he gets out of prison. I like your humor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies