Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 10:50 AM

116 posts, read 93,650 times

Advertisements

Non-blacks removing themselves from our affairs would be a start, but then that would be too much to ask.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2013, 10:57 AM

267 posts, read 202,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
Nice statement. I think you're getting too deep though. Keep it simple.
Blacks need guidance and positive role models, as does any youth.
In a lot of cases its not happening, or if it is they're badly influenced by their peers or crappy environment.
Simple as that.
Adapt and overcome, don't worry about anybody else or how you think other races regard you.
Most importantly, don't blame your personal failures on the color of your skin.
You see Asians pulling this crap? No.

Stop with the bs no ones trying to prove anything to you Caucasians or any other race, we're speaking to the Afrikan people on cd you Caucasians only give us the platform. With that being said..

To all the Afrikan people people on this forum, especially our women understand that this system is trying to destroy you by attacking us. They've already attacked our manhood with the sexual exploitation of our women, now they incarnating us and effeminizing us. This war is real people its time for us to stop standing in idle wait.

Old 02-19-2013, 11:19 AM

770 posts, read 1,131,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
Stop with the bs no ones trying to prove anything to you Caucasians or any other race, we're speaking to the Afrikan people on cd you Caucasians only give us the platform. With that being said..

To all the Afrikan people people on this forum, especially our women understand that this system is trying to destroy you by attacking us. They've already attacked our manhood with the sexual exploitation of our women, now they incarnating us and effeminizing us. This war is real people its time for us to stop standing in idle wait.
OMG. You must be joking. Really?

Please tell me who pays for generations upon generations of public assistance? This has to end now. If that is the war you are alluding too, then so be it.

Old 02-19-2013, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webster Ave Guy View Post
OMG. You must be joking. Really?

Please tell me who pays for generations upon generations of public assistance? This has to end now. If that is the war you are alluding too, then so be it.
Lmao you would love that wouldn't you? It would fulfill every joy and ambition of your wildest dreams, settle down Caucasian. I and I do not joke about my people the context of the post you quoted should've told you that, looks like your teachers failed you.

You continue to bring up government assistance, surly something else has you throwing a temper tantrum but I don't deal with crybabies and people obsessed with us Afrikans. I said before I wasn't addressing devils.

Old 02-19-2013, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Lmao you would love that wouldn't you? It would fulfill every joy and ambition of your wildest dreams, settle down Caucasian. I and I do not joke about my people the context of the post you quoted should've told you that, looks like your teachers failed you.

You continue to bring up government assistance, surly something else has you throwing a temper tantrum but I don't deal with crybabies and people obsessed with us Afrikans. I said before I wasn't addressing devils.
Please don't be a race baiter. I just believe enough is enough. You, and I mean YOU, need to focus your efforts on fixing a toxic subculture that teaches boys to be glamorous thugs, women that they are best suited sexual objects to be used by thugs and hip-hop artists, that learning and education are 'White' and thus non desirable, inpregnate women and leave them to raise the kids alone and with little/no support, etc.

You make excuses, but make no realistic suggestions.

I don't want to pay for this anymore, and I am sure many others feel the same way. Oh, and that goes for the likes of Honey Boo Boo and her kind too. They are a bunch of Appalachian mutants.

Old 02-19-2013, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Please don't be a race baiter. I just believe enough is enough. You, and I mean YOU, need to focus your efforts on fixing a toxic subculture that teaches boys to be glamorous thugs, women that they are best suited sexual objects to be used by thugs and hip-hop artists, that learning and education are 'White' and thus non desirable, inpregnate women and leave them to raise the kids alone and with little/no support, etc.

You make excuses, but make no realistic suggestions.

I don't want to pay for this anymore, and I am sure many others feel the same way. Oh, and that goes for the likes of Honey Boo Boo and her kind too. They are a bunch of Appalachian mutants.

Don't try to play with your sympathetic tone, you addressed me not the other way around. I could care less about anything you say, you say that bs to highlight a mere creation of the American political system and you can call it what you want because of the collective but I have no ****s to give.

See I would love to have a civil discussion with many of you but it's always a one ended discussion with you people never willing to acknowledge your collective role in our current holocaust however I could care less it is not you who needs to know it is my people. Like I said this is a platform.

As for your suggestions on what I should do for my people, I'm fully capable of doing so myself, we really don't need you Caucasians, yall need us. Why don't go help the people off Appalachia instead of talking down on them, but it is typical behavior of you folks, you people are the epitome of the crab mentality.

Old 02-19-2013, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Don't try to play with your sympathetic tone, you addressed me not the other way around. I could care less about anything you say, you say that bs to highlight a mere creation of the American political system and you can call it what you want because of the collective but I have no ****s to give.

See I would love to have a civil discussion with many of you but it's always a one ended discussion with you people never willing to acknowledge your collective role in our current holocaust however I could care less it is not you who needs to know it is my people. Like I said this is a platform.

As for your suggestions on what I should do for my people, I'm fully capable of doing so myself, we really don't need you Caucasians, yall need us. Why don't go help the people off Appalachia instead of talking down on them, but it is typical behavior of you folks, you people are the epitome of the crab mentality.
Gee, holocaust? Pardon me, but I did not see any ovens or concentration camps in Kingsbridge, Hunt's Point, Belmont or City Island. What an ignorant analogy.

You are likely one of those misguided folks whom Liberals have infected with the bizarre notion of white privilage or guilt. Chant "Victimhood, Victimhood, Victimhood" and see if a liberal appears to solve your problems. No, look in the mirror and solve your own. Then your brothers.

50 years of the the Great War on Poverty or Johnson's Great Society of Idiots have harmed the nation far more than it helped the Black Family.

Quit whining, start working, and learn critical thinking.

Go in peace.

Old 02-19-2013, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lybricks View Post
Non-blacks removing themselves from our affairs would be a start, but then that would be too much to ask.

Okay. Deeds not words this time. Let us know when you are ready.

Old 02-19-2013, 02:45 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,362,821 times
Quote:

Nice spin. You want other races out of your business, learn to support yourselves.
Simple as that, but obviously too complex for your mind to grasp.

Old 02-19-2013, 02:52 PM

116 posts, read 93,650 times
Quote:
Okay. Deeds not words this time. Let us know when you are ready.

I was born ready. Carry on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies