Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2013, 08:36 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,038,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
One would hope so. He was condescending and badgering in his approach.
You Zimmerman has been guilty from day one folks are hacks. If the tables were turned and you supported the defendant here, you would have zero issues with the Defense questioning and you would have a ton of issues with the witness.

Thats ok. I know how this forum works and absolutely expected to see liberal types do what they do best in this thread. Its like MSNBC or Current Tv in forum form.

Old 06-27-2013, 08:37 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,819,266 times
Quote:
One would hope so. He was condescending and badgering in his approach.
I was a juror in a murder trial a couple of years ago. The jury (as a whole) notices everything. At least, we did.

Old 06-27-2013, 08:38 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,227,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
The attorneys I've hired in the past have been sorry SOB's, but they were good...
LOL I told my divorce lawyer if I wasn't afraid of an EPA violation I would have used her for stink bait. Then I fired her.

Old 06-27-2013, 08:39 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,380,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
He might make a living selling interviews to TV or some type of movie / book rights.
I doubt any major network would attempt to make a movie from his point of view because they'd have to show Martin attacking him and bashing his head onto the sidewalk. If anything it would be done like the Drew Peterson or Casey Anthony story; with the script being drafted from what was known in the media and then just suggested what might have happened.

He might be able to pull off a book, which might have some success in the beginning but lets be real here George Zimmerman is the entertainment for today and as soon as the next big thing happens, people will stop talking about him. Either way I don't see this turning into a live-off-for-life type of event unless maybe he's able to get on some type of reality show.

Quote:
Her attitude was justified. That Lawyer is a jerk. I would have given him attitude as well. Just what exactly rates him a free pass for being a numb nuts?
Her attitude was not justified. Doesn't matter if he was being a jerk; respect the court system. If she'd handled herself a little bit better maybe the jury would have been saying "man this guy is a jerk" instead of "man she had an attitude"

Old 06-27-2013, 08:39 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
You Zimmerman has been guilty from day one folks are hacks. If the tables were turned and you supported the defendant here, you would have zero issues with the Defense questioning and you would have a ton of issues with the witness.

Thats ok. I know how this forum works and absolutely expected to see liberal types do what they do best in this thread. Its like MSNBC or Current Tv in forum form.
In other woeds conservatives support killers but liberals don't - I guess I'm a proud liberal!

Old 06-27-2013, 08:40 PM

1,458 posts, read 1,398,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Looks like you missed the hullabaloo about there being no street signs in the neighborhood.

Obviously, there's no sense telling you, because even having been told, you will still not comprehend that there were no street signs in the neighborhood.

Such is life.
Why would George be out looking for a street sign in a neighborhood that has none? Perhaps he forgot, but he's lived there 3 years.

Woops. They do have some street signs, as a witness today testified to. (she would be the cutie that speaks English).

Old 06-27-2013, 08:41 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,038,973 times
Here is a good question. How can someone be a cracker and a ni____ at the same time? And in reality, Zimmerman is neither, he's hispanic. So Martin got it wrong TWICE.

And good to see some racist terms are okay on this forum while others are not.

Old 06-27-2013, 08:41 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,819,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
The attorneys I've hired in the past have been sorry SOB's, but they were good...
I sold a house 10 years ago. My lawyer was a total wimp. The buyers attorney was a absolute first-class creep. But good. After the sale my agent asked if I would choose the same lawyer again. I said no way, I'd want theirs. Anytime.

Old 06-27-2013, 08:42 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,227,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post

No I think he is guilty of creating the situation that led to the shooting. he pursued the man for no rational reason. He violated his own training. He created the situation.
You GZ supporters can claim being pursued wouldn't have bothered you and either you are numb or you are lying.
Me? My whole bone with this case is the idea that a man can't walk down the street without being harassed.
I think both men in the story were wannabe's.

Old 06-27-2013, 08:42 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,676,249 times
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but even if you've seen it a couple of times, you've just got to see it again.

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN TRIAL WITNESS SELMA MORA 6.27.13 PT.21 - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies