Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2013, 02:48 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,328,605 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
I would like to take a moment to thank the bible banging wing nuts for threads like this one, and the millions of others out there.
Thanks to you, and your ridiculous statements, the support for same sex marriage continues to grow.

See, no one wants to look like YOU. In fact they want to put as much distance between themselves and your nutty beliefs as possible.

So, once again, thank you, and keep up the good work.
See, this is what I mean in that other thread.

Liberals... "open-minded" and "tolerant" until you disagree with them. It's SO obvious!

Old 06-29-2013, 03:47 PM

493 posts, read 783,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
When is the earth going to open up and swallow California as punishment from god?

LMAO @ someone from illinois calling for californias doom

we voted in favor of the traditional definition of marriage. when the elitist carpetbaggers couldnt get it overturned in our supreme court, they took it to a sympathetic federal appeals judge, a closeted guay man from you guessed it, ILLINOIS, who was very highly vested in seeing prop 8 overturned as he had been in a homosexual relationship for many years.

newsflash: the overwhelming majority of guays arent california natives, they moved here from the rest of yalls part of the country. so yeah, although we disagree on the details, i can relate to times of wishing doom on other parts of the country, not proud of it mind you, but i can relate.

Old 06-29-2013, 03:50 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,228,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post

Liberals... "open-minded" and "tolerant" until you disagree with them. It's SO obvious!
Hm. Except that "liberals" don't try to pass laws that restrict the rights of Christians. On the other hand, Christians feel it their duty to push for laws that restrict the rights of others, in this case, of homosexuals.

See where the idea of "tolerance" comes in?

Some liberals might not like what a Christian is, does, or says, but they won't try to pass laws that oppress this person. Conversely, when some Christians do not like who homosexuals are, what they do or would like to do, or what they say, they immediately condemn them as deviants, abominations, and an affront to all that's good and decent - and try to push laws that discriminate against them.

Old 06-29-2013, 04:24 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,221,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
It's the bleach blonde soccer mom with high lights in her hair...who jogs and does the yoga thing that delights in the idea of men marrying men. I guess they are happy to see the opposite sex getting screwed into submission. I wonder why so many straight woman give support to gay marriage? I guess they like the idea of men not being men...kind of makes them feel better about themselves...man hate.....okay - that's it - Suburban females who hate men love gay marriage..they like to see males humiliated.
You do realize that half of the homosexuals population are WOMEN. Right?

Old 06-29-2013, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post

I'm sorry, but have you actually READ this thread, and those posts?
I was simply responding in kind. And thanking them for all of their hard work, helping convert people to our cause.

Old 06-29-2013, 04:51 PM

904 posts, read 688,195 times
Quote:
You do realize that half of the homosexuals population are WOMEN. Right?
Actually there are twice as many gay men as gay women. THe numbers do get closer to even, when you include bisexual, which is what most gay women are.

THey tend to go straight when they find a man that they love. Leaving only about 3% of them to be lesbian.
over the long haul.

Old 06-29-2013, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
Actually there are twice as many gay men as gay women. THe numbers do get closer to even, when you include bisexual, which is what most gay women are.

THey tend to go straight when they find a man that they love. Leaving only about 3% of them to be lesbian.
over the long haul.
Recent data has the gay male population at about 2,490,000. Male bisexuals at about 1,540,000.
Lesbians at about 1,360,000. Female bisexuals at about 2,648,000.

You also have to remember this is based on self reporting. Many homosexuals are not going to answer questions about their sexuality in polls.

So lesbians are not "switching" bisexuals are.

But the numbers don't really matter. There are more homosexuals than Jews in this country, should we be able to deny rights to Jews since they are a minority?

Old 06-29-2013, 05:13 PM

904 posts, read 688,195 times
Quote:
Recent data has the gay male population at about 2,490,000. Male bisexuals at about 1,540,000.

You also have to remember this is based on self reporting. Many homosexuals are not going to answer questions about their sexuality in polls.

But the numbers don't really matter. There are more homosexuals than Jews in this country, should we be able to deny rights to Jews since they are a minority?
Americans rights are being crapped on every day. Again man does not give rights.

Man makes laws, and then uses prejudice and position to enforce or not enforce.....

Can you say illegal alien?
Unlawful search and seizure?
Political profiling?
Invasion of Privacy?
Administration filled with conspiring against American citizens?

Come on, this isn't Nirvana... We live in a corrupt, vile society from top to bottom.

ONly during such despondent times would the legalization of homosexual marriage ever be tolerated.

Society has fallen and it won't get up until WWIII leaves it's smattering of survivors to question.

HOw the hell did we get here.

Old 06-29-2013, 05:53 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,333,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
It's the bleach blonde soccer mom with high lights in her hair...who jogs and does the yoga thing that delights in the idea of men marrying men. I guess they are happy to see the opposite sex getting screwed into submission. I wonder why so many straight woman give support to gay marriage? I guess they like the idea of men not being men...kind of makes them feel better about themselves...man hate.....okay - that's it - Suburban females who hate men love gay marriage..they like to see males humiliated.
Projection, Oleg? You've regaled us with your forced, sham relationship and being cuckolded. Just because you felt trapped and humiliated does not mean women, bleached blonde soccer moms or otherwise, want to see all males humiliated.

Old 06-29-2013, 06:26 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,303,157 times
Quote:

Absolutely, and I believe the gay or bi men that would not admit so, out number those that do self admit, especially were bi-sexuality is concerned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies