Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 11:54 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times

Advertisements

OJ had bad knees. He couldn't have done any of that stuff they accused him of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2013, 11:55 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,979,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd_96 View Post
Whether OJ was the killer or not, at least there was no admission of killing. Zimmerman admits to killing Trayvonne. Our justice system has failed all Americans of all races.
So, if someone is walking around the development you have never seen before after a rash of break-ins, and ask him what he's doing and that person attacks, that is murder? Even when defending yourself?

Compare that to Nicole Simpson. She was a beautiful woman killed by her husband and a mountain of evidence was against him but he got away with it. And the blacks? They celebrated.

Why does black racism get ignored? Not even when it's blacks against whites does it get ignored: I'm mixed and plenty of black people have made it plain that I should be killed for the crime of being a "mongrel", and that's okay in the eyes of society.

Honestly, as non-PC as it is for me to say, I have to: if you are that concerned with being treated badly for you race, by all means, GO BACK TO AFRICA! No racism, no "white system of oppression."

Old 07-14-2013, 11:56 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,211,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
New book alleges O.J. Simpson's son killed Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman | Fox News

Old 07-14-2013, 11:58 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,211,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
So, if someone is walking around the development you have never seen before after a rash of break-ins, and ask him what he's doing and that person attacks, that is murder? Even when defending yourself?

Compare that to Nicole Simpson. She was a beautiful woman killed by her husband and a mountain of evidence was against him but he got away with it. And the blacks? They celebrated.

Why does black racism get ignored? Not even when it's blacks against whites does it get ignored: I'm mixed and plenty of black people have made it plain that I should be killed for the crime of being a "mongrel", and that's okay in the eyes of society.

Honestly, as non-PC as it is for me to say, I have to: if you are that concerned with being treated badly for you race, by all means, GO BACK TO AFRICA! No racism, no "white system of oppression."
Tell us how you really feel, don't hold back.

Old 07-14-2013, 11:59 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,979,937 times
Quote:

Old 07-14-2013, 11:59 PM

I always thought that little punk Kato had something to do with it. More than hearing the "bump". lol

He declared it was the "year of the knife". Look out.....

Old 07-15-2013, 12:00 AM

632 posts, read 933,178 times
Quote:
So if somebody breaks into my home and attacks my family and I kill him and admit it has our justice system failed too? LOL Gimme a break. The justice system enforces the laws in place. Perhaps you should read up on those laws and see why the guy was found not guilty. Or continue to declare how the entire justice system is a failure because of one case. Your choice.
Actually, I have a law degree. And just because a law exists does not mean it's a good law.

Old 07-15-2013, 12:00 AM

Hey your not supposed to hotlink dammit. lol

Old 07-15-2013, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd_96 View Post
Actually, I have a law degree. And just because a law exists does not mean it's a good law.
Well I agree but we are a society of laws, be they good or bad, that must be followed.

Old 07-15-2013, 12:03 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
That Incident was popular because OJ was famous. It had little to do with race. If it was George Clooney and Stacy Keebler it would have been just as popular. OJ was one of the first mass market sports stars.

On an autocorrecting iDevice.
Are you serious? The trial showed a divide of how races viewed America.

Blacks overwhelmingly approved of the not guilty verdict. Many of them literally publicly celebrated.

Whites overwhelmingly disapproved of the not guilty verdict.

Race and the O.J. Simpson Case - TIME
http://tv.nytimes.com/2005/10/04/art...fron.html?_r=0
Analysis - The Trial's Significance And Lasting Impact | The O.j. Verdict | FRONTLINE | PBS
The O.J. Simpson Verdict, Race and the Media : NPR
CNN - Races disagree on Simpson verdict - Oct. 6, 1995
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies