Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2013, 12:22 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,458,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuchief25 View Post
i hope you don't actually believe that photo. Lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2013, 12:23 AM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Well I would think if that many folks BLOCKED the bridge it would be pretty big news wouldn't it?

Old 07-15-2013, 12:24 AM

6,351 posts, read 9,975,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
The fact OJ was charged had nothing to do with race. Famous person does something wrong and Americans are on it (which is what I responded to).

The case itself, while not about race illustrated important racial realities in the US. At the time the thought was that we made improvements because a black man got off for killing a white woman. In reality a rich guy got off, business as usual. But we weren't considering the class implications at the time.

The reaction was racial: The black mobs celebrated while the whites shook their heads. Now, a mixed race brother gets set free after a jury finds he acted in self defense and the black mobs hit the streets, rioting or nearly rioting.

Basically, blacks have very little concern for white or mixed people. They are only out for themselves to an extent...well, if they really were out for themselves maybe they should go back to Africa and help their people being eaten by cannibal warlords instead of marching because a dumb thug got what he would have gotten eventually anyway.

Old 07-15-2013, 12:24 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,208,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
Seeing the mobs of racist blacks take to the streets calling for mixed race Zimmerman's death makes me think Freedom of speech is a bad law too.

As much of a leftist as I am and even though his men killed my great uncle, at times like this, with mobs running wild and abusing their freedom of speech, I sometimes think this guy had a point:
Protesting is not mob action, and there are Whites and Hispanics at those rallies, why aren't you calling for them to go back to Europe or Latin America, why are you only saying that Blacks should go back to Africa, and why would a self respecting leftist praise a Fascist???

Old 07-15-2013, 12:25 AM

Actually from the photos I've seen there weren't many black folks in any of the rallies.

Old 07-15-2013, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Protesting is not mob action, and there are Whites and Hispanics at those rallies, why aren't you calling for them to go back to Europe or Latin America, why are you only saying that Blacks should go back to Africa, and why would a self respecting leftist praise a Fascist???

It is blacks saying America is an evil, racist country. If they don't like it, they can go back to Africa and live under black rule.

And there are whites and Latinos at those rallies, big deal. Latinos and whites come out for blacks all the time. But answer me this one MASSIVE question: when do blacks ever come out of anyone else?

I am mixed, and if a black thug shot me for being a "dirty halfbreed" and got away with it, I can guarantee you the black mobs would stay home, watching rap videos as usual. Same if a white person was killed in a hate crime committed by a black.

Old 07-15-2013, 12:34 AM

99% of folks stay home.

Old 07-15-2013, 12:37 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,208,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
It is blacks saying America is an evil, racist country. If they don't like it, they can go back to Africa and live under black rule.

And there are whites and Latinos at those rallies, big deal. Latinos and whites come out for blacks all the time. But answer me this one MASSIVE question: when do blacks ever come out of anyone else?

I am mixed, and if a black thug shot me for being a "dirty halfbreed" and got away with it, I can guarantee you the black mobs would stay home, watching rap videos as usual. Same if a white person was killed in a hate crime committed by a black.
So Blacks going to rallies is mob action, but whites and Latinos going to the same rallies is no "big deal" ???

Old 07-15-2013, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
So Blacks going to rallies is mob action, but whites and Latinos going to the same rallies is no "big deal" ???

These marches, for that thuglette, are mob actions.

And you NEVER ANSWERED THE QUESTION: Would blacks come out if I was killed by a black for being mixed? Would they rally for a white person killed by a black in a hate crime? Would they march for gay rights if they weren't gay? Would they march for immigrant rights if they weren't immigrants?

Blacks never do anything for anyone but themselves. They celebrate their thugs, say how racist America is but refuse to go back to Africa, and are on average ten times more racist than any other group. And I know this because I was raised by them.

Old 07-15-2013, 12:43 AM

What mob actions have you seen? I haven't really seen any "mob" action at all. Too bad I wanted to see some good rioting myself. Hasn't been a good one since the superbowl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies