Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2013, 12:49 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,889,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
These marches, for that thuglette, are mob actions.

And you NEVER ANSWERED THE QUESTION: Would blacks come out if I was killed by a black for being mixed? Would they rally for a white person killed by a black in a hate crime? Would they march for gay rights if they weren't gay? Would they march for immigrant rights if they weren't immigrants?

Blacks never do anything for anyone but themselves. They celebrate their thugs, say how racist America is but refuse to go back to Africa, and are on average ten times more racist than any other group. And I know this because I was raised by them.
Based on the one drop rule you are black. So sorry there would be no rally because you are black and it is black on black crime. It could have been mistaken identity. Or jealousy. Maybe if you are lucky there might be some talk about colorism, but I doubt it.

On an autocorrecting iDevice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2013, 12:49 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,212,292 times
Quote:
These marches, for that thuglette, are mob actions.

And you NEVER ANSWERED THE QUESTION: Would blacks come out if I was killed by a black for being mixed? Would they rally for a white person killed by a black in a hate crime? Would they march for gay rights if they weren't gay? Would they march for immigrant rights if they weren't immigrants?

Blacks never do anything for anyone but themselves. They celebrate their thugs, say how racist America is but refuse to go back to Africa, and are on average ten times more racist than any other group. And I know this because I was raised by them.
But you just said that Whites going to these marches is no big deal, yet Blacks going to the same marches is mob action.

As far as Blacks never marching for Hispanics, well that's just ignorant

Rev. Al Sharpton Opposses SB 1070 in Phoenix, Arizona - YouTube

Old 07-15-2013, 12:53 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
You were old enough to know details about the case, yet not old enough to go to a rally???????

The case against Simpson, just like the case against Zimmerman was weak. Both guys did it, but the state did a **** poor job.

That being said, if OJ was a janitor he would have gotten the death penalty.

So Nicole and Ron attacked OJ and he had to defend himself by cutting their throats, leaving his blood all over the crime scene, denying he was there and making up a complete bull **** story about a breaking a glass at a hotel and cutting his finger while cleaning it up?

FTR, if OJ wasn't OJ he wouldn't have gotten an all black jury that couldn't care less who he killed as long as they were white.

Zimmerman was found not guilty because he was being assaulted by a hood rat when he used his legally owned and carried firearm to defend himself.

The reason Zimmerman was charged with a crime is because it fit the leftist fairytale narrative that racist whites are driving around looking for innocent blacks to kill and that they are doing this for no other reason than pure unadulterated hate of the black race.

Old 07-15-2013, 12:54 AM

6,351 posts, read 9,981,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Based on the one drop rule you are black. So sorry there would be no rally because you are black and it is black on black crime. It could have been mistaken identity. Or jealousy. Maybe if you are lucky there might be some talk about colorism, but I doubt it.

Based on the archaic one drop rule (which only blacks believe in now adays) Zimmerman was also black. So, why is it racial?

I am not black: I do not look black and am not treated as black by black people. I am not treated as white by white people. I am mixed.

So I guess the black people who assaulted me calling me a "Dominican looking *beep*" weren't doing it based on race. Good to know

Old 07-15-2013, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Based on the archaic one drop rule (which only blacks believe in now adays) Zimmerman was also black. So, why is it racial?

I am not black: I do not look black and am not treated as black by black people. I am not treated as white by white people. I am mixed.

So I guess the black people who assaulted me calling me a "Dominican looking *beep*" weren't doing it based on race. Good to know

If you aren't Black, and you aren't White, are you Asian, mestizo? Haven't met many Asian looking Dominicans, most of them look Black.

Old 07-15-2013, 01:03 AM

6,351 posts, read 9,981,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
If you aren't Black, and you aren't White, are you Asian, mestizo? Haven't met many Asian looking Dominicans, most of them look Black.

So I guess Slash looks black to you to:

Mixed race is a category everywhere else on Earth but America...although that is changing, whether blacks like it or not.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/30/us...anted=all&_r=0

EDIT: I guarantee you if Slash killed some black punk, we would see more blacks rallying and crying "racism" too.

Old 07-15-2013, 01:05 AM

Quote:

Zimmerman's black heritage was too far back. The one drop rule applies if you"look black" or have one parent who identifies as black these days. Not quite 1/8. But I bet 1/4 counts.

FYI according to my dad Bruno Mars would count as black in his day. So I bet you count under the Bruno Mars provision. You look too ethnic to be white.

Should I consider it racist that a black man accused me of "***** white *****" one day because I refused to give him change or do I just put him in the a-hole category.

I imagine the people who called you a Dominican looking ****** were just a-holes who thought you were "uppity."

Old 07-15-2013, 01:07 AM

Quote:

Mixed race is a category everywhere else on Earth but America...although that is changing, whether blacks like it or not.

EDIT: I guarantee you if Slash killed some black punk, we would see more blacks rallying and crying "racism" too.
Slash is Dominican????

Never knew that.

Old 07-15-2013, 01:08 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times
Where the hell did Slash come from in this thing? LOL. Welcome to the Jungle!!

Old 07-15-2013, 01:08 AM

Quote:

To me slash looks what I call ambiguously ethnic. I know he has black heritage. I'll let him choose what he wants to call himself. But he could pick any number of national origins and it would be believable.

He likely would get profiled if he was out in a hoodie and baggy pants. When he was 20-30 years younger.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies