Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2013, 10:03 AM

5,450 posts, read 8,763,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Trayvon Martin is dead because of "vigilante justice"

George Zimmerman was his judge,jury and executioner.

If your child was dead and his killer was free, are you seriously saying you would not have an attorney ?
No. He was tried by a jury. It's over. Just like Casey Anthony.

I do not know that I would have an attorney if one of mine were killed. It would depend on the circumstances.

Regardless, the family did nothing wrong and I hope they are able to grieve and find peace at some point. Losing a child must be one if the worst things in the world to go through. I truly feel for them.

Old 07-15-2013, 10:05 AM

1,138 posts, read 3,347,725 times
Tawana Brawley Day coming right up!
That lying manipulative thug Sharpton shouldn't get airtime IMHO.

Old 07-15-2013, 10:07 AM

1,911 posts, read 3,756,006 times
I really can't believe most of society is dumb enough to believe an obvious Hispanic guy, is truly white.

They should start calling Obama white as well. After all, being half white, makes you white. At least it has for Zimmerman.

Had his name been "Jorge", this never would have gone past the local newspaper. Media was able to feign he was "white" because of his name, people fell for it. No surprises there.

Old 07-15-2013, 10:08 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Maybe he has a case against the Judge, the Special Prosecutor Angela Corey and State Attorneys that failed to get a conviction. Works for me - Angela Corey deserves to be disbarred for withholding evidence.
zimmerman might have a case against the prosecutor for malicious prosecution, but the withholding evidence case is no longer applicable as the criminal case was found in zimmermans favor. the bar however could bring a case against the prosecutor, and possibly revoke her law license.

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:

If your child was dead and his killer was free, are you seriously saying you would not have an attorney ?
Is that you Al?
The State Attorneys tried to use the "Trayvon Martin is dead because Zimmerman wanted to kill him" argument ..... the Jury did't by that argument because the evidence didn't support it.

If my child was dead, I would give it more than 48 hours before I hired attorneys and started calling "racism" and leading protests.

4,814 posts, read 3,844,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
If Sharpton wants to instigate change, then try addressing the tragedy of black on black crime. Change from within, and find out why so many promising young black men are being killed on a daily basis.

I read a comment the other day that stated, words to effect, "We should be pointing to the Unionized school system and shouting 'malpractice'." I agree with that. They are an epic failure and don't show they have any plans to correct our public education. They should be ousted for the sake of our American youth.

Old 07-15-2013, 10:10 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,405,966 times
you have no common sense for starting this thread.

Old 07-15-2013, 10:10 AM

62,963 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieJonez View Post
I really can't believe most of society is dumb enough to believe an obvious Hispanic guy, is truly white.

They should start calling Obama white as well. After all, being half white, makes you white. At least it has for Zimmerman.
But most Hispanics are at least partially white from their Spanish ancestors. Likewise with Obama his mother was white. Both Zimmerman and Obama are of mixed race.

Old 07-15-2013, 10:11 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
zimmerman might have a case against the prosecutor for malicious prosecution, but the withholding evidence case is no longer applicable as the criminal case was found in zimmermans favor. the bar however could bring a case against the prosecutor, and possibly revoke her law license.
I was referring to the "case" that Al Sharpton wants for Civil Rights violations - a bit of tongue in cheek.

Old 07-15-2013, 10:12 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,884,016 times
Quote:

TM is dead because he was a street thug who attempted to murder the wrong man. He is in a better place now, where he can do no more damage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies