Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2013, 09:43 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,326,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
The new black panthers claim to have thousands of members in 40 something chapters around the US.
They don't and I believe whoever said that believes that they are the same as the original Black Panther Party which they are not. I think this is a way to scare up more membership into white nationalist organizations.

If you really wanted to see a klan rally it really is not hard to find one

[SIZE=4]Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan - Rally News[/SIZE]

There was a big one in Memphis:
[SIZE=4]Cops outnumber Klansmen at Memphis rally - CNN.com[/SIZE]

Old 09-02-2013, 09:45 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,326,686 times
Quote:
Enough to block a 4 lane highway during rush hour and enough to fill up a few parking lots during the River Oaks rally that just took place recently.

What state is this in Florida?

Old 09-02-2013, 09:50 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,158,199 times
Quote:
Enough to block a 4 lane highway during rush hour and enough to fill up a few parking lots during the River Oaks rally that just took place recently.
So, did you try and get them to move?

Old 09-03-2013, 04:45 PM

200 posts, read 274,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Why are you using individual acts of violence and comparing them to a group behavior which condones it? Btw, why did you post the three boys one black, one half black and one white to prove your views on racial separation?
Last I heard, it was 2 black teens and a mulatto. Did something come up to change that? The kid does not look fully white. Even if he turns out to be, that's not really the point because I can easily name plenty more with this came from that are a whole lot more obvious.

"90% of white ppl (people) are nasty. #HATE THEM."
-Courtesy of one of these yoofs

Old 09-03-2013, 04:50 PM

Quote:
For whom?
For nationalists who want to legally and peacefully live amongst people they agree with. We'll just have to wait and see the murder rate in the future. Let that do the talking. I'm betting 0.

Old 09-03-2013, 04:52 PM

73,041 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Hey, you don't have to explain your concern for your safety to no one. Who in their right mind wants to move to an unsafe area. Rather it be with racist Neo-nuts or nutty gang bangers, but to be honest with you, it is still safer to live around drug dealers than a bunch of racist. If you don't do, buy or sell drugs more then likely they will not bother you, but a neo-nut will just for S/giggles
I look at it like this. I can avoid a drug dealer. I just learn not to hang around places where drug dealers hang out. A drug dealer isn't on a mission to get rid of me. A Neo-Nazi might want to get rid of me.

Honestly, I regard them both as scary. A drug dealer, I'm more likely to be killed accidentally, such as in a shooting gone awry. A Neo-Nazi, well, no need to explain there.

Old 09-03-2013, 04:55 PM

Quote:
\

So you find one ignorant woman that happens to be black to prove your point which means what? By ignoring the fact that there are still more whites on welfare than blacks. Face it your handpicked stormfront facts mean very little to those who can think on their own. I even noticed the usual hardcore rightwing nut jobs don't even support your madness
More whites on welfare than blacks? Haha! Break that down to a per capita rate and then talk to me. And then you factor in the government's idea of "white" by looking at the FBI Ten Most Wanted list and remember that every time you look at any racial statistics published by our government.

Old 09-03-2013, 05:13 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,910,626 times
It's comforting that the locals want nothing to do with the neo-Nazi invaders.

Old 09-03-2013, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I look at it like this. I can avoid a drug dealer. I just learn not to hang around places where drug dealers hang out. A drug dealer isn't on a mission to get rid of me. A Neo-Nazi might want to get rid of me.
Then don't go there if you're such a pansy. We already have existing PLEs in La Crescenta-Montrose, California and Flathead Valley, Montana and they all have a nonwhite population ranging from 5% to 35%. Feel free to go the local authorities websites, emails, phone numbers and ask them how many white on nonwhite hate crimes occurred in 2012 in their jurisdictions. I'm betting 0 in Flathead Valley and I'm guessing the vast majority of crime in La Crescenta comes from the 35% nonwhite community and I'm sure that none of the PLE members were involved in any of it.

Quote:
Honestly, I regard them both as scary. A drug dealer, I'm more likely to be killed accidentally, such as in a shooting gone awry. A Neo-Nazi, well, no need to explain there.
Yeah, and we're more likely to be killed by a young black drug dealer calling us a cracka in the cities our ancestors built with their bare hands, sweat, and shed blood to protect. It's amazing. Our ancestors died to keep them out and my generation holds the door open for them and kisses their feet (literally and metaphorically) like pathetic spineless cowards.

Old 09-03-2013, 05:25 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,041,959 times
Quote:
They don't and I believe whoever said that believes that they are the same as the original Black Panther Party which they are not. I think this is a way to scare up more membership into white nationalist organizations.

If you really wanted to see a klan rally it really is not hard to find one

[SIZE=4]Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan - Rally News[/SIZE]

There was a big one in Memphis:
[SIZE=4]Cops outnumber Klansmen at Memphis rally - CNN.com[/SIZE]
Are you kidding? Your first link doesn't work and the second link has a title of "Cops outnumber Klansmen at Memphis rally".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies