Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2013, 05:27 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,041,959 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
What state is this in Florida?
Houston TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
So, did you try and get them to move?
The police broke up the protest, it was all over the news here because they assaulted a woman trying to go around the crowd to get their sick child to the hospital.

Old 09-06-2013, 07:13 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,326,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsta View Post
Last I heard, it was 2 black teens and a mulatto. Did something come up to change that? The kid does not look fully white. Even if he turns out to be, that's not really the point because I can easily name plenty more with this came from that are a whole lot more obvious.

"90% of white ppl (people) are nasty. #HATE THEM."
-Courtesy of one of these yoofs
Nope, it was a black kid, a mixed kid and a white kid. This makes me believe that it was not a race based crime but one of opportunity.

Old 09-06-2013, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I look at it like this. I can avoid a drug dealer. I just learn not to hang around places where drug dealers hang out. A drug dealer isn't on a mission to get rid of me. A Neo-Nazi might want to get rid of me.

Honestly, I regard them both as scary. A drug dealer, I'm more likely to be killed accidentally, such as in a shooting gone awry. A Neo-Nazi, well, no need to explain there.
I guess for awhile I grew up around them and I realized that if you don't want to be bothered by the police, junkies and other dealers it is just better to stay away from them and they do not bother you. Your assesment of the Neonuts is on point, since those clowns go out actually looking for trouble

Old 09-06-2013, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsta View Post
More whites on welfare than blacks? Haha! Break that down to a per capita rate and then talk to me. And then you factor in the government's idea of "white" by looking at the FBI Ten Most Wanted list and remember that every time you look at any racial statistics published by our government.
Either you are willifully ignorant or just madly misinformed. Blacks make up only 13% of the population in this country, so just using basic math even if every black person in this country was on welfare it still would not crack 40% of the people that is on it. But I guess that you are ASSuming that no whites are on welfare and all blacks and latinos are it

Hell you at a state that does not have alot of blacks in it like Montana or the Dakotas are you trying to say that no one there is one assistance?

Please explain what the FBI most wanted have to do with this conversation? I look at the crime statistics by the government and take them with a grain of salt because they NEVER include the other factors that are involved in their statistics

Old 09-06-2013, 07:24 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,832,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Mayor: 'Everybody's wound up' over plans for white supremacist takeover of N.D. town

Mayor: 'Everybody's wound up' over plans for white supremacist takeover of N.D. town
Who cares

Old 09-06-2013, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Are you kidding? Your first link doesn't work and the second link has a title of "Cops outnumber Klansmen at Memphis rally".

I posted that because it was said that they could not find a klan meeting and I said that it was easy to find one.

Old 09-06-2013, 09:39 PM

73,044 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
Who cares
Why not care?

Old 09-06-2013, 09:42 PM

Quote:
I guess for awhile I grew up around them and I realized that if you don't want to be bothered by the police, junkies and other dealers it is just better to stay away from them and they do not bother you. Your assesment of the Neonuts is on point, since those clowns go out actually looking for trouble
One thing about me and you, we did grow up differently. I never grew up around drug dealers(that I knew of. Meth is an issue where I live, but I never actually noticed for a while). I always hear about shootings related to drugs.

One thing about Neo-Nazis. They look for trouble. The Neo-Nazi culture is quite violent. Just looking at them would scare me.

Old 09-07-2013, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
One thing about me and you, we did grow up differently. I never grew up around drug dealers(that I knew of. Meth is an issue where I live, but I never actually noticed for a while). I always hear about shootings related to drugs.

One thing about Neo-Nazis. They look for trouble. The Neo-Nazi culture is quite violent. Just looking at them would scare me.
Have you ever noticed that they will not bother you if they are alone? If you get them in a group or while they are drunk all of the sudden they are the baddest things on earth at least in their own minds.

Sometimes you might catch one alone and he messes with the wrong guy:

[SIZE=4]Racist Guy Gets Knocked Out Cold! - Videos[/SIZE]

Old 09-07-2013, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Have you ever noticed that they will not bother you if they are alone? If you get them in a group or while they are drunk all of the sudden they are the baddest things on earth at least in their own minds.

Sometimes you might catch one alone and he messes with the wrong guy:

[SIZE=4]Racist Guy Gets Knocked Out Cold! - Videos[/SIZE]
Maybe so, but something to consider is this. I'm not a large guy by any means(5'5", 145 lbs). I'm not built like the guy who knocked out that Neo-Nazi cold. I'm having to consider I might be up against someone who might be 200 lbs or more.

If they are in groups I definitely will try not to been seen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies