Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2013, 09:51 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,326,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Did he also ignore the fact that the sky is blue? Did he ignore the fact that the highest mountain in the US is Mount McKinley?

You're not making any point.

Someone posts about subject A and your response is "but you ignored subject B". So what? What is the relevance of KKK membership numbers to the attack on the WW2 vet?

They don't and my response comes from two different assinine points that he brought up.
1. I was asked about the fact that he never seen or heard of a klan rally, and I gave examples of how easy that is to find them.
2. He claims that all three scumbags that killed the WW2 vet were black and they were not (1 black, 1 mixed and 1 was white), which he quickly changed it to the murder of the Austrilian were the murderers were both black.

This was diliberately done to confuse anyone who did not follow the post from the begining.

Old 09-07-2013, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsta View Post
You posted a video of a cowardly sucker punch. They weren't squared up, he clearly wasn't ready to fight, and the black guy even said he wouldn't hit him and then swings out of nowhere. Typical. Although, I don't know why the white guy wasn't expecting a sucker punch. Perhaps he was drunk or just a retard. He's clearly not a WN though, and for all we know, the black guy(s) could've just done something to **** him off, and they could've kept instigating it and talking over the man to the point the white guy might've just said the n-word out of being heated and frustrated.

Either way, thanks for posting that sucker punch video. It does nothing to help your argument. In fact, quite the opposite.

Oh, and lol at your comment at us being afraid. We risk our safety, reputation, and our livelihoods, we receive death threats, we are arrested, jailed, and even GD's offices were bombed in Greece over our beliefs. We stand up for what we believe in despite that, something you're probably too much of a coward to do and yet still you think we're "afraid" to confront somebody when we are alone? lol there are numerous youtube videos of nationalists in Russia, Sweden, Greece, Spain, etc taking on antifas, nonwhites, and rioters who outnumber us anywhere from 10 to 1 to 100+ to 1 and nationalists either win or hold the masses back. All you're doing is taking little videos of more than likely drunk or frustrated random white guys who said something out of frustration getting sucker punched and using that to say we nationalists are "afraid." Get real.
Sure, I have seen the videos of your nazi friends beating up on lone immigrants. Yeah real heros
Since you and Stromfront or wherever you get your "innocent whites are being attacked by blacks" noise take into consideration that it happens both ways

[SIZE=4]Three Racist White Guys Gang Up On Two Black guys and get …[/SIZE]

I'm more concerned with things like this:

[SIZE=4]Racist white man saved by black reporter - YouTube[/SIZE]

Old 09-08-2013, 08:39 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Except there are already people living on those islands who would not like their presence either. This is home to the Aleut peoples, a Native Alaska group. And Neo-Nazis look down on them.
I bet they could find an uninhabited rock out there amongst the others that would be perfect for these boys. Well, uninhabited except for some seals and gulls, maybe.

Old 09-08-2013, 08:45 AM

200 posts, read 274,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I was talking about the WW 2 who was killed by three teens. I'm glad that you are hand picking specific racial incidents that have blacks attacking whites but ignore the fact that klan and neonazi membership is at an all time high since the election of Obama
I'm not handpicking incidents. I'm picking incidents that are clearly race based and the government, police, and media do not even report it as a hate crime much less legally classify it as one. If a white man tweeted all of that and randomly killed a black man, it would instantly be all over national news about how an "evil neo-Nazi" committed the hate crime of the year.

And since when did I ignore the fact that right wing and far right group membership is increasing? I've been SAYING this the whole time, and I'm very proud to see the far right rising in the polls in Europe especially. It's great to see Merkel and her EU cronies especially in Greece and Hungary and even France and Germany now tripping over themselves at the sight of the far right's increasing presence.

Last edited by lobsta; 09-08-2013 at 09:02 AM..

Old 09-08-2013, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Sure, I have seen the videos of your nazi friends beating up on lone immigrants. Yeah real heros
Since you and Stromfront or wherever you get your "innocent whites are being attacked by blacks" noise take into consideration that it happens both ways

[SIZE=4]Three Racist White Guys Gang Up On Two Black guys and get …[/SIZE]

I'm more concerned with things like this:

[SIZE=4]Racist white man saved by black reporter - YouTube[/SIZE]
Hahaha, "racist" white guys meanwhile they are dressed like thugs. Give me a break. I see no evidence of any 'racism' there. I see a bunch of stupid kids. And the kid in the jersey was punched out when the 2 black kids were ganging up on him. He was going for the other one, and the other one took a cheap shot and hit him in the face. The first ones to gang up were the black kids. Again, more videos that go against their own title.

And who says the guy in the second video was "racist?"

Old 09-08-2013, 08:59 AM

Quote:
They don't and my response comes from two different assinine points that he brought up.
1. I was asked about the fact that he never seen or heard of a klan rally, and I gave examples of how easy that is to find them.
2. He claims that all three scumbags that killed the WW2 vet were black and they were not (1 black, 1 mixed and 1 was white), which he quickly changed it to the murder of the Austrilian were the murderers were both black.

This was diliberately done to confuse anyone who did not follow the post from the begining.
1) When did I ever say anything about "not hearing about a Klan rally?"

2) I was talking about Chris Lane. The photos of the suspects I posted were from the Chris Lane murder. I may have said one thing about the WW2 vet but that's it. I've been focusing on Chris Lane here. Clearly there was confusion in what case we were discussing but nothing was deliberate.

Old 09-08-2013, 11:52 AM

349 posts, read 261,084 times

White Supremacist Gets Knocked Out By One Punch After Harrassing Black Man & His Friends! - YouTube

these people are cowards, this one just decided not to try the "pack attack" and go it solo.
Got his azz handed to him and then lies about it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuOVg...yer_detailpage
Skip to the 2:30 mark to see how these cowardly sissies train.

I have no problem with them moving to one location to circle jerk each other, the only problem is that a Black man already lives in the town in question and they surely aren't content to live and let live..

Old 09-08-2013, 03:51 PM

Quote:
I'm not handpicking incidents. I'm picking incidents that are clearly race based and the government, police, and media do not even report it as a hate crime much less legally classify it as one. If a white man tweeted all of that and randomly killed a black man, it would instantly be all over national news about how an "evil neo-Nazi" committed the hate crime of the year.

And since when did I ignore the fact that right wing and far right group membership is increasing? I've been SAYING this the whole time, and I'm very proud to see the far right rising in the polls in Europe especially. It's great to see Merkel and her EU cronies especially in Greece and Hungary and even France and Germany now tripping over themselves at the sight of the far right's increasing presence.

Well I tell you what, since you love the fact that the right fanatical wing in Europe is doing what you wish that they do here why don't you move there and be happy

Old 09-08-2013, 03:56 PM

Quote:
1) When did I ever say anything about "not hearing about a Klan rally?"

2) I was talking about Chris Lane. The photos of the suspects I posted were from the Chris Lane murder. I may have said one thing about the WW2 vet but that's it. I've been focusing on Chris Lane here. Clearly there was confusion in what case we were discussing but nothing was deliberate.

There was a poster that claimed that he had not seen/heard of any klan rallies and I simply pointed out to him/her that it was not true. I never implied that it was you.

Ok, I can accept that. It is kind of a mute point since they are already capture and murder 1 supercedes any racial activities or intent. This is not to say that they will not tack them on when they are sentenced. In otherwords justice will be served

Old 09-08-2013, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Hahaha, "racist" white guys meanwhile they are dressed like thugs. Give me a break. I see no evidence of any 'racism' there. I see a bunch of stupid kids. And the kid in the jersey was punched out when the 2 black kids were ganging up on him. He was going for the other one, and the other one took a cheap shot and hit him in the face. The first ones to gang up were the black kids. Again, more videos that go against their own title.

And who says the guy in the second video was "racist?"

You really have some denail issues don't you? the video clearly shows that the black kids were minding their own business when the white kids rushed in and attacked them, but for some reason you do not see that. As for the title I'm going to go out on the limb and say that since it was the store's video camera they would have known what had happened when they posted it online in the first place
Face it the facts are the three white kids came in messing with the two black kids and got beat the ---- up!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies