Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2013, 05:02 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,976,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Who is making excuses? I have just stated facts.

LOL! You are very entertaining too.....kinda like visiting a prehistoric exhibit in a museum.

There is nothing wrong with prehistoric. There were no excuses then, and then man was the beast to be reckoned with not the woman...Alya was a story in a book and she really didn't invent the wheel

So far in my 55+ years back packin I have never once tripped over pantie trash in the middle of a trail made by a GUY. Beer cans yeah, gasoline in pill bottles yeah, but never female only waste. In fact guys tend to bury that waste and get off the trail.

My problem isn't so much the waste as where it is left behind.

Leave it where i can trip on it and it makes me rude. But that rude is just the reaction to a female being far more rude.

I have packed out literal tons of trash and waste too, so for me it's serious. What little cute excuse do you greenies and females have for this anyway. Does trashing the place make you more equal?

And i maintain this hair cut BS is about being equal and has nothing to do with a hair cut.

Each gender has it points, females excel in many things not male, but no female really excel in things male.

Getting a hair cut is moot. The shop owner has every right to not serve anyone he wishes in his own shop equality based or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2013, 05:11 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,467,143 times
Quote:
"Macho, macho man.....I wanna be a Macho Man...."
Whenever a discussion about gender comes up, you count on with 99% certainty that a feminist will come along and try shaming tactics to shut the conversation down. The sun coming up in the morning and feminists calling someone's manhood into question are both near certainties.

Old 08-29-2013, 05:12 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,057,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I just hope you never lived in Texas and I didn't send you silver earrings to wear. I just hope you are not that Annie who was having it very rough.
I have never been to Texas.

Old 08-29-2013, 05:33 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,198,776 times
Quote:
I bet I can pee faster than you.....
You must be proud.

Let us know when the velocity of your pee makes the world a better place.

Old 08-29-2013, 05:33 PM

Quote:
I have never been to Texas.
That's nice.... I have.... can't say much about it though. Met Texan biker there who did. he told me i could ride more miles in Texas and see less than in any other state. One day I rode out of NH and 10 months later I rode back in. The only other female i saw riding a mc was my wife and she was on back ridin' with me.

Not that women can't ride, as many do.

Old 08-29-2013, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
My neurons fire faster so it all evens out.
I don't know about that, but you may see many more shades of red and perhaps other colors than most males ever will. I am not all bad i am just drawn this way.

Never the less this thread was never about hair cuts. It was about excuses for equality.

Oh well there you go..... This is the cause of females saying things like: I was just going to make the coffee,I thought we were friends, and being perfect little Stepford Wives

Old 08-29-2013, 05:43 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,856,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11
She did it on purpose. Jerk feminazi.
They should've allowed her, and then shaved her stupid head
I wonder what would happen if they engaged in such activity??

Old 08-29-2013, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
You must be proud.

Let us know when the velocity of your pee makes the world a better place.
No no no... This means that in the work place my time is worth more than your time because I am in and out faster. I take less time than most any female in the wash room, simply because i don't need to get 1/2 undressed.

Providing we do the same job, with the same attention to the same detail.

My wife used to try to match me in time, speed and skill to split winter stove fire wood. She learned real quick that spitting winter fire wood wasn't her key feature in this or the next life, but her wind up was really cute.

There was no way she was ever going to be equal with me in that until I pass death.

You wanna try?

Which brings up that if you do, the work is the same, the 6 pound splitting maul is the same, but you won't get the same result, so should you still receive the same pay?

Old 08-29-2013, 05:54 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,523,461 times
Quote:
Yes....equality.

I am pretty confidant that if you walked into a woman's beauty salon and asked for a shampoo and trim of those gorgeous locks of yours, you would get it without any histrionics.
I'm also sure if he was turned away he would not get all dramatic and throw a hissy fit. Talk about histrionics, men don't do that. If women want to be equal they need to take it like a man.

I like the sexes to be different from each other and not insist on being the same. I didn't want to marry a person who was my mirror image.

Old 08-29-2013, 05:57 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,269,301 times
Quote:
Not me..... i don't give a damn. Since Spring I have been making myself 'equal' using ladies rooms whether not women are in them. It started at a Lowes in the mens room where in the sink was a big purse and a women was using a stall.

I didn't care about that and when she came out i was still takin' a leak. It might have ended there, but she went to the manager and complained a man was using the mens room and she had left her purse in the sink to 'let men know'.

Ever since I have been using the ladies rooms at will and so far I find no purses in the sinks to let me know.

Over bike week coming out of a single pot ladies room 2 guys looked shocked, and i placed my hand on one of their shoulders and said "it's ok I'm a lesbian
!'

I kinda like this equality thing myself. anything to make life interesting.
What did the manager do?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies