Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2014, 06:29 AM

39 posts, read 59,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie_hair View Post
(1) I wasn't the one that came up with that hypothetical.

(2) It's like me saying "I wouldn't be surprise if Retroit wants to rape my spouse. Wow, Retroit must be a really bad person for wanting to rape my spouse."

(3) This begs the question. Aren't you thinking too much about incest? What else do you fantasize about? When I see those photos, I don't see them as sexual at all. Yes, they're campy. But they're not sexual. Only the sexually repressed would pop a boner seeing those photos.

(4) Stop trying to tell other people what to do with their lives.
Apparently her son finds it sexual. Perhaps that's why he's sporting an erection in the last pic.

http://offbeathought.files.wordpress...011/09/017.jpg

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/fp/S...lph_IZpVMl.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iPNNPO7arP...mour_son_2.jpg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2014, 06:31 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,285,459 times
I'm REALLY liberal and the photos creeped me out a little.

Old 02-14-2014, 06:36 AM

1,304 posts, read 1,576,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta-Bound234 View Post
Guys have random erections looking at grass. It is a perfectly normal part of human biology.

When I look at it, I don't see a young man sexually turned on. I see a normal young man dealing with his biology.

Again, only the sexually repressed would zoom in on it and make a big deal out of it. Do you realize how damaging it is to young men when you tell them their erections are somehow evil?

Old 02-14-2014, 06:37 AM

This is why I don't buy the "I was born that way mantra." She boasts about dressing them in dresses when they were 4. Since she works in the fashion industry and there's lots of homosexuals in that type of industry, only the Lord knows what truly was allowed to happen to them.

Old 02-14-2014, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie_hair View Post
Guys have random erections looking at grass. It is a perfectly normal part of human biology.

When I look at it, I don't see a young man sexually turned on. I see a normal young man dealing with his biology.

Again, only the sexually repressed would zoom in on it and make a big deal out of it. Do you realize how damaging it is to young men when you tell them their erections are somehow evil?
Most normal guys would not feel comfortable having an erection while their mother fooled around with their shorts. Something is very much wrong.

Old 02-14-2014, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
I'm REALLY liberal and the photos creeped me out a little.
This is not about liberal vs conservatives, although I do find it odd that the very moral conservatives keep bringing up incest and bestiality. Why is it that they think about those subjects a little much?

Trust me, I don't see myself as a liberal. It's just that I've dated a model. I sometimes accompanied him to photo shoots, shows, and the parties after. To attract attention, which is what their profession really is about, sometimes they do campy poses.

Have you looked at beach photos from the 20's and 30's? Men and women would have coveralls back then. Look at how times have changed nowadays. Times change. Deal with it.

Old 02-14-2014, 06:42 AM

1,214 posts, read 1,696,386 times
I'm no homophobe but why is there so much gay stuff in the media all the time? Its constantly being pushed and pushed, even at things that have nothing to do with it (the Grammies). I There is no doubt an agenda going on.

That being said, I'm unfamiliar with this woman but wow is she hot!

Old 02-14-2014, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaPirate355 View Post
I'm no homophobe but why is there so much gay stuff in the media all the time? Its constantly being pushed and pushed, even at things that have nothing to do with it (the Grammies). I There is no doubt an agenda going on.

There is not.

Think about it this way. In most offices, you can't go through the day without hearing someone mentioning his wife. You can't go to a grocery store without hearing someone mentioning his wife or her husband. I was at a courthouse yesterday to pay for a parking ticket, and the woman behind the counter was talking loudly about her husband to other employees. You can't even go to 6 flags without seeing straight young couples making out somewhere or husbands and wives holding hands. Heterosexuality is literally shoved in all of our faces all the time. But as soon as a man mentions his boyfriend or husband, the world panics and tells him to stop flaunting his sexuality in public.

The media is no different. Try to come up with as many mainstream movies as you can with a gay character in it no matter how minor the character is. I happen to be a trekkie. The show is as liberal as it gets. A black woman and an asian man on the bridge of the enterprise? How blasphemous. And yet 40+ years of star trek has never yielded a single gay character. And you tell me homosexuality is presented in the media all the time?

Old 02-14-2014, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaPirate355 View Post

The reason why the media keeps gay stuff in the news is because it's supposed to desensitize you to homosexuality. When you see something or hear about something over and over again, your sub conscious mind won't consider that particular topic of any significance and you are more prone to grow to accept whatever is being presented to you.

If you notice, although gays are less than 5% of the U.S. population, most major shows have at least one homosexual character and most of the major news networks have at least 1 gay person on the set acting in a major role. There are more Asians in the U.S. at this time and their population doesn't have nearly the representation on TV that homosexuals do. Even Hispanics who make up the largest "minority" have large numbers, but I can't recall ever seeing them represented in movies, sitcoms and on the news at a greater proportion than homosexuals.

The other thing that they do is suppress any opposition. What is being implanted in the minds of children is, if you don't accept homosexuality you're a bigot, plain and simple. You can't dislike the lifestyle or have a contrary opinion, because doing so means that you are small minded and out of touch. But mind you, the same people are allowed to routinely mock God 24/7, and His teachings.

People will also tell you that what these celebs do, is just for publicity and doesn't mean much, but they are the driving force of "entertainment" that people indirectly mimic (in terms of dress, speech, and behavior), whether they realize it or not. Their handlers in hollywood create the culture that the masses follow blindly.

Old 02-14-2014, 06:55 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,198,807 times
Our nation's foreign policy is dominated by gay issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies