Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2014, 07:31 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta-Bound234 View Post
Very true, we are experiencing this now. Notice how those who don't believe in promoting promiscuity, single moms with out of wedlock children, homosexuality, etc are mocked, while those who do believe in promoting these things are lauded as heroes.
One reason why I have stopped voting Democrat. They've aligned themselves with the Devil.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2014, 07:32 AM

878 posts, read 737,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaPirate355 View Post
Nonsense. I'm a trekkie too, and I'm also a conservative, and there is a gay person on the show. Every hear of George Takai? He's gay and open about it.
Yea but Takai was in the closet when the original was on the air. I believe he was still in the closet when they did all the movies. A lot of people hit the floor when they found out Mr. Sulu was gay decades later. It's kind of like my mother when she, and the world found out Rock Hudson was gay in 1985. I thought she was going to have a stroke. Her and many others like her were in shock because she/they thought he was it back in the 50's since he played all those macho roles. He had the whole world fooled.

Old 02-14-2014, 07:36 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
I stopped being shocked by 'celebrities' and fashion magazines decades ago. Entertainment news is not anywhere near the top of my outrage list.
This. The pictures were meant to shock and they did. So, everyone makes more money.

As the mother of a son, I did not like the pictures at all.

However, the lifestyle of Hollywood is so far removed from mine that I scarcely give it notice anymore.

Old 02-14-2014, 07:38 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaPirate355 View Post
Eventually you will start to see polygamist and incest groups demanding that they have a right to marry. People right now find such lifestyles disgusting, because it is, but later they will slowly make it look normal. They will have them on TV and Movies, you will see celebrities come out and support it, some will even come out as people who live that lifestyle, and it will be accepted as '' normal '' by the masses.

As the Bible says, towards the end what is good will be called bad, and what is bad will be called good.
Polygamy groups have made headway in Canada. Frankly there is a lot more legitimacy to polygamy than homosexual marriage. So if you're going to allow two men to marry it is hard to see how you can't allow multiple marriages. I mean according to the courts marriage is whatever anyone says it is.

Old 02-14-2014, 07:38 AM

878 posts, read 737,715 times
Quote:
So you don't find these pics disturbing?

http://offbeathought.files.wordpress...011/09/017.jpg
In this picture it looks as though the son has pulled her bikini to the side (you can see her tan line exposed) and is giving it to her from the rear through his swim trunks.

Old 02-14-2014, 07:39 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
I find it very creepy and very telling. What type of mother would even think it was acceptable to parade nearly naked around her own adult male sons.
I wouldn't call her nearly naked in that photo, and my guess is a supermodel type mom would do a photo like that.

Old 02-14-2014, 07:39 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I wouldn't have been surprised to see her giving her son a blow job... this is what celebrity status has driven people to do nowadays.
That would be messed up! It was bad enough to see her son coming in from behind....... & somewhat

I have 2 sons and you'd never catch me being "campy" it that way Thank God I'm not famous if this is what famous gets a person.

She's craving attention in the wrong way.

She used to be the hottest model VS ever had.

Old 02-14-2014, 07:40 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
You won't find it. That's the point.
Well you can also not find this photo as well, and your life will be just fine.

Old 02-14-2014, 07:41 AM

1,214 posts, read 1,696,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
Yea but Takai was in the closet when the original was on the air. I believe he was still in the closet when they did all the movies. A lot of people hit the floor when they found out Mr. Sulu was gay decades later. It's kind of like my mother when she, and the world found out Rock Hudson was gay in 1985. I thought she was going to have a stroke. Her and many others like her were in shock because she/they thought he was it back in the 50's since he played all those macho roles. He had the whole world fooled.
Some people are still like that, look at the football player who recently came-out. The media is going crazy about it. Meanwhile I was sitting here going '' who cares''. It's not my business and it shouldn't matter.

I follow the Christian view of '' Don't Judge ''. Yes I do think it's a sinful lifestyle but I don't go around preaching it. I just show love to my gay neighbors and pray for them so that God might reveal Himself to them. Let God handle them, I am only called to love them.

Old 02-14-2014, 07:41 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
Clearly she's screwed up if both of her sons turned out gay. Nothing normal about that family or that gene pool at all. Hopefully the procreation stops right there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies