Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2014, 09:43 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,943,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaPirate355 View Post
How is a mother bending over with her son being close behind her who also happens to be sporting a bit of a woody (look real close) considered '' art''?

This is wrong. It's provocative with the wrong people. Family members should not be doing that.

Why do some people in this thread deny it? It's like your choosing to be oblivious to the obvious.
We might want to keep from asking some posters what's wrong.....since many see nothing wrong and many give us to much info on their personal lives!

Pretty sicK, but what can one say when some see "art" and others see "disturbed"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2014, 09:44 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta-Bound234 View Post
This is untrue, the majority of ex cons participate in bisexuality, when they leave prison.
I know one fact for certain. It isn't a fact simply because you claim it is.

Old 02-14-2014, 09:50 AM

1,214 posts, read 1,697,116 times
In prison it's power. It's a way to show power. Most do not take up as man and wife in prison and few continue after leaving prison.[/quote]

Not always about power. That is rape.

Many men in prison do become legitimate homosexuals. They develop romantic feelings for the same sex, they develop same sex attractions and everything. They break down what were once barriers and change their sexual orientation. Some even become transgendered.

It's not genetic. It's a lifestyle that is developed into or chosen based on environmental and cultural influences.

There is no way around this. Just because society today likes to pretend it's just genetic doesn't make it true. The above was the belief accepted among all psychologists before the gay lobby took over for political power. Ask any psychologist today and they will tell you the same.

Old 02-14-2014, 09:51 AM

1,214 posts, read 1,697,116 times
From the former President of the APA

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7NyX5CxGraE

Old 02-14-2014, 09:52 AM

Quote:
In prison it's power. It's a way to show power. Most do not take up as man and wife in prison and few continue after leaving prison.

Not always about power. That is rape.

Many men in prison do become legitimate homosexuals. They develop romantic feelings for the same sex, they develop same sex attractions and everything. They break down what were once barriers and change their sexual orientation. Some even become transgendered.

It's not genetic. It's a lifestyle that is developed into or chosen based on environmental and cultural influences.

There is no way around this. Just because society today likes to pretend it's just genetic doesn't make it true. The above was the belief accepted among all psychologists before the gay lobby took over for political power. Ask any psychologist today and they will tell you the same.
I made a long post before this. You ignored it. Why is that?

Old 02-14-2014, 09:56 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,287,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceist View Post
You are misrepresenting the study and trying to deflect from my question. Why are 'conservatives' far more concerned with same-sex marriage and silly photo shoots of models than with child sexual abuse? - The vast majority of which is perpetrated by heterosexual religious married men?
Obviously, they are not heterosexual religious married men if they are molesting children. Living their lives as heterosexual religious married men is what would be classified as a ruse or a disguise or maybe even an attempt to suppress their urges.

Old 02-14-2014, 10:02 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
We keep moving that line of what is acceptable in society people.

Old 02-14-2014, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
We keep moving that line of what is acceptable in society people.
We do. Some times to our detriment but many times for the positive.

Old 02-14-2014, 10:18 AM

5,660 posts, read 5,090,317 times
Quote:
Nonsense. I'm a trekkie too, and I'm also a conservative, and there is a gay person on the show. Every hear of George Takai? He's gay and open about it, I'm friends with his Facebook Page. He's very funny, even though I don't support gay marriage or the gay lifestyle I still think he's a great person. Very talented.
There's the nonsense. He's a one-trick pony, a washed up old queen who has done exactly NOTHING of any note in the past 50 years. He didn't attempt to come out by singing show tunes on the bridge of the Enterprise, did he? In an effort to continue his self promotion, damn near everyone on the planet, if not the entire quadrant, is a friend on his Facebook page. What is this talent you refer to other than to get campy every time a camera is pointed anywhere near him? Other than being gay which is suddenly fashionable.

Old 02-14-2014, 10:23 AM
hvl

403 posts, read 552,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Does the bible have pictures?
It seems to me the Bible doesn't exactly approve of what Lot and his daughters did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies