Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2014, 10:51 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkurtz View Post
I'll discuss her lack of experience. Not her looks. I'll discuss her dodging on Benghazi. I'll discuss her push to get single payer back in 1992. I'll discuss the fact that she is a carpetbagger who looks out only for #1.
Oh yes, I remember when Hillary was pushing Hillarycare. There was a newspaper clipping on the bulletin board in the ICU. The article quoted Hillary to say that Nurses are undereducated and overpaid. That went over well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2014, 10:55 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,136,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
The democratic accusation of a war on on woman is embarrassing to all woman. A woman has more rights and choices in this country than anywhere in the world. Any woman in the U.S. actually believes it they need to go to an Islamic country and live. After that they may appreciate the U.S. Any woman who believes it is pathetic. Stop blaming everyone else for your bad choices in life.
--- A Woman
If conservatives actually believe conservative government works, they should move to Saudi Arabia, the most conservative country on earth...

Old 03-21-2014, 12:07 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,331,642 times
Quote:
Right before the 2012 elections I met a girl, a bleach blonde bimbo who said she was voting for Obama. When i asked why she was and she shrugged and said "I don't know, I just like him".
I once met a girl, I don't know if she was a bleached blonde or not, who actually thought that the U.S. was Number One in womens' rights. Can you imagine?
You can run into ignorance anywhere, I suppose.....

Last edited by weltschmerz; 03-21-2014 at 12:20 AM..

Old 03-21-2014, 03:14 AM

79 posts, read 49,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
You must work somewhere like McDonalds or something... Most informed black folks know damn well why they vote for a particular candidate or party... All minorities vote majority for Democrats in elections for a reason. It started with the southern strategy and transformed into a Tea Party movement that claimed the first black president wasn't eligible, from Kenya, racist, etc... You can only be so bigoted before the sane minded turn against you...
No need for the tantrum child. You seem quite defensive. Did I hit a nerve?

Please don't tell me what I know. The blacks I talk to aren't old enough to know about the southern strategy. They also don't know how dems have a rather sordid history of racism. I had one of them actually tell me that they vote dem because his parents do. I rest my case.

Some reality for you to chew on as you finish your shift at Walmart.................

Top Racist Democrat Quotes

History Of The Democrats And The KKK.....(Why the Democrats started the KKK)

And read how brother Manning feels about Obama.............

reverend manning videos Obama

From another brother. So please refrain from playing the race card until you've looked around a little bit............

https://tinyurl.com/kxntsg8

Old 03-21-2014, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Right before the 2012 elections I met a girl, a bleach blonde bimbo who said she was voting for Obama. When i asked why she was and she shrugged and said "I don't know, I just like him".
There it is! How do you like someone you never met? And how do you continue to like them after they've lied to you?

Old 03-21-2014, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Oh yes, I remember when Hillary was pushing Hillarycare. There was a newspaper clipping on the bulletin board in the ICU. The article quoted Hillary to say that Nurses are undereducated and overpaid. That went over well.
Hopefully these tidbits will be brought out if Hillary is the dem nominee.

Old 03-21-2014, 04:35 AM

26,512 posts, read 15,092,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Is that a fact or your opinion?
There is no doubt that Obama won the welfare vote. His campaign was geared towards that group.

Poverty has become "feminized" as 42.2% of single mother households live in poverty and about half of those live in extreme poverty. A group that Obama dominated - getting more than 2/3rds of their votes. If you cast aside single mother votes, Romney would have won the popular vote.

Married women have a lower unemployment rate than the national average and Romney won them 53 to 46%.

By education, the group most likely to be on welfare are high school drop outs, Obama won that group 64 to 35%.

etc...

Presidential Race - 2012 Election Center - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

How the

Old 03-21-2014, 06:42 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
You know, I've looked for that quote and I can't find it. If she did say that, she's full of it! Do you have a link?

Old 03-21-2014, 06:44 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
I once met a girl, I don't know if she was a bleached blonde or not, who actually thought that the U.S. was Number One in womens' rights. Can you imagine?
You can run into ignorance anywhere, I suppose.....
So is there some list? What country is #1?

Old 03-21-2014, 06:45 PM

12,498 posts, read 27,004,055 times
Default Why do married women vote republican and single women vote democrat?

Ask Hillary Clinton.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies