Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 09:59 PM

32,055 posts, read 15,049,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I know how to shut this study down. Birth Control is a poison and it is in our water with all the women taking it. Girls are maturing faster and I don't know what it is doing to boys---making them more female?

Now watch how this study comes to a screeching stop. LOL No one can touch our sacred BC pills.
That would be a war on women.
How does birth control affect our kids. And it's in our water???? Oh please. My personal opinion on why girls are maturing faster is the hormones we give the animals we eat. We are what we eat. Have you seen the size of chicken breasts these days! How do you think they got that way. They were not like that when I grew up. My daughter grew up as a vegetarian and matured normally. So let's not blame it on birth control.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2014, 10:21 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,504,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
How does birth control affect our kids. And it's in our water???? Oh please. My personal opinion on why girls are maturing faster is the hormones we give the animals we eat. We are what we eat. Have you seen the size of chicken breasts these days! How do you think they got that way. They were not like that when I grew up. My daughter grew up as a vegetarian and matured normally. So let's not blame it on birth control.
Yes, the hormones in animals would affect early maturity. But BC is still poison and it is in our water and a lot of it. It would affect fertility and I see a lot of couples have fertility problems now.

Old 03-28-2014, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Yes, the hormones in animals would affect early maturity. But BC is still poison and it is in our water and a lot of it. It would affect fertility and I see a lot of couples have fertility problems now.
How is it in our water. And of course birth control affects fertility because these people take it so they don't get pregnant.

Old 03-28-2014, 10:35 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,035,628 times
Quote:
How does birth control affect our kids. And it's in our water????
Where do think all that stuff goes after you flush it? I'm not talking about flushing the pills either.

Old 03-28-2014, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Where do think all that stuff goes after you flush it? I'm not talking about flushing the pills either.
What stuff??

Old 03-28-2014, 10:42 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,035,628 times
Natalie medications you are taking are going to be uhhhhhh removed through uhhhhhh natural bodily functions.

Old 03-28-2014, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Natalie medications you are taking are going to be uhhhhhh removed through uhhhhhh natural bodily functions.
So is every other drug we take, which are many. So why single out birth control. Birth control is not mind altering or addictive like narcotics yet you seem to have a problem with them.

Old 03-29-2014, 01:23 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,109,412 times
Quote:
I know how to shut this study down. Birth Control is a poison and it is in our water with all the women taking it. Girls are maturing faster and I don't know what it is doing to boys---making them more female?

Now watch how this study comes to a screeching stop. LOL No one can touch our sacred BC pills.
That would be a war on women.
You are referring to endocrine disrupters
Yes the pill is one
As are chemicals sprayed on our foods
Chemicals in products, plastics (BPA)
Fluoride

As a liberal woman, I encourage all women to investigate the pill and the effects on them

No woman my age that I know, has started to take the pill for birth control. All have been prescribed it, for what are ultimately hormonal issues.
This is a problem in itself.

The chemicals sprayed on food are increasingly being shown to be catastrophic - however the majority just accept or ignore this.

As to boys becoming more female (or, more specifically - the blocking of male hormones) I think you'd find some articles surrounding this as a result of ..... Pesticides on food.

Old 03-29-2014, 07:35 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,927,632 times
Quote:
Very true, we are what we eat-I think that's why we are seeing such an organic food resurgence today.

Old 03-29-2014, 09:54 AM

5,993 posts, read 3,732,293 times
Quote:
http://thepillkills.org/pdf/ppt_lanfranchi.pdf

Google the pill kills. That will come up with many studies that the pill is poison but of course it won't be believed. Oh well, it's still one of many toxins in our water.
I'm sorry but this article you linked in no way constitutes proof of what you are saying. It's more of an opinion piece by one person. I believe you share this opinion and wish to state it as fact in order to scare people into taking your side on the broader issues you have with reproductive rights.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies