Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2014, 07:55 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
You're proud of the damage to property...the looting...the violence?
Sure they are, they think they are in the right and that makes anything they do justified, jeeez don't you get it?

Old 08-19-2014, 07:57 AM

35,879 posts, read 77,483,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Well this may come down to who is the GJ going to believe? a street full of black youth or a sworn officer? I have a feeling that there are cell phone videos out there which we have not seen yet. Proof is in the pudding.

I think that the cop just stopped the two people started to drive away then got the alert of the armed robbery backed up his cruiser. I think the kid refused to obey a police officer prevented him from opening his car door attacked the cop and ran. what happened after that I don't know...
That's pretty much what I have gleaned from various accounts.

I, too, think there are other witnesses we haven't heard from and there well may be other videos, too.

Old 08-19-2014, 07:57 AM

4,677 posts, read 5,766,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Includes the dispatch finding out about the shooting on the news. I believe they call the Ferguson department to see if they know about the shooting and Ferguson doesn't know either.
Okay, actually watched the video.
That's not the Ferguson dispatch. That's the St Louis County first precinct dispatch. Wrong Dispatch. Ferguson has a separate radio dispatch that covers them and about five other adjacent cities.
Do you even have any clue how St Louis County geography is laid out? Evidently the producer of the video does not, as that's a pretty egregious mistake to make.

Old 08-19-2014, 07:58 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Sure they are, they think they are in the right and that makes anything they do justified, jeeez don't you get it?
But it's not them. They blame out of towners for all the looting and shooting. Someone else's fault.
They learned well from our President didn't they.

Old 08-19-2014, 07:59 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,124,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marigolds6 View Post
And you know all of this how?
Anonymous leaked the dispatch tapes. YOu can hear them on the tapes asking if there was an officer involved shooting. They heard it on the news like everyone else. The Ferguson PD didn't even have a report of the call

A message to older Americans. Stop watching MSM

Gotta love us Millenials. Police tried to play the PR game and Anonymous leaked all their ish.

Old 08-19-2014, 07:59 AM

2,134 posts, read 3,042,475 times
Be embarrassed about what? A white person has a right to a trial by jury but if a black person is suspected of a crime and they are executed by law enforcement without due process it's not a problem?

Funny how it's always a minority being accidentally shot by the police. One would think whites never commit any crimes or resist arrest.

The answer from the racists has always been: Be a good N***a. Know your place and eventually we will grant you some rights. Anytime blacks stand-up for themselves in this country it's too soon or the justifiers of racism come out and state that it isn't that bad....really it isn't etc. This is why I abhor religion. Keep waiting for sugar candy mountain land black people. If black people didn't stand up for themselves we would still be living under Jim Crow.We have never gotten any rights out of the goodness of anyone's hearts.

Quote:
I'm not embarrassed I'm proud of my people for standing up. I'm proud of the other protesters who've stood up.

Just like I was proud of Occupy standing up.

We stand in solidarity in my generation. None of this racial divide BS.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:00 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,124,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marigolds6 View Post
Okay, actually watched the video.
That's not the Ferguson dispatch. That's the St Louis County first precinct dispatch. Wrong Dispatch. Ferguson has a separate radio dispatch that covers them and about five other adjacent cities.
Do you even have any clue how St Louis County geography is laid out? Evidently the producer of the video does not, as that's a pretty egregious mistake to make.
Quote:
Anonymous leaked the dispatch tapes. YOu can hear them on the tapes asking if there was an officer involved shooting. They heard it on the news like everyone else. The Ferguson PD didn't even have a report of the call

A message to older Americans. Stop watching MSM

Gotta love us Millenials. Police tried to play the PR game and Anonymous leaked all their ish.

Stop watching main stream media!

Old 08-19-2014, 08:01 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
I'm not embarrassed I'm proud of my people for standing up. I'm proud of the other protesters who've stood up.

Just like I was proud of Occupy standing up.

We stand in solidarity in my generation. None of this racial divide BS.
You should stand back and see how this looks to other Americans, even "your own people" who are working hard and taking care of their own families.

Brown strong arm robbery is nothing to be proud of.
Brown using his size as a weapon to pull of the robbery is nothing to be proud of
Brown intimidate the clerk (working) is nothing to be proud of.
Blacks destroying and stealing from local businesses is nothing to be proud of.
By destroying those business they also took away jobs, that's nothing to be proud of.
New Black panthers calling for someone's death is nothing to be proud of.
Al Sharpton is even more of an embarrassment to blacks.
Firing guns shooting 2 more people last night and more looting is nothing to be proud of.

If this is stuff that makes you proud Gtownoe, it doesn't say much good about you.

http://the-american-journal.com/wp-c...Store-Copy.png

Last edited by Ibginnie; 08-19-2014 at 08:06 AM.. Reason: hotlinking

Old 08-19-2014, 08:04 AM

4,677 posts, read 5,766,533 times
Quote:
I've heard 1 person say that on Twitter.
There was this media report.
https://twitter.com/ChristineDByers/...56693382094848
Christine Byers is the main crime reporter for the largest local paper.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:06 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Stop watching main stream media!
On that we agree. Foreign journalists have commented that the US media has lost all objectivity in their news reporting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies