Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2014, 01:51 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Lefties are just whiners and crybabies.
Righties are bitter, selfish people with no moral compass.

Old 09-19-2014, 01:54 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,897,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Lefties are just whiners and crybabies.
Judging by this thread and threads just like it, I'd say you may want to pick up a mirror...

Old 09-19-2014, 01:56 PM
JJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by gretsky99 View Post
Like other sports don't have a problem. So again why is the left targeting the NFL.

I think I know the answer--The left can't stand that the NFL is a tough sport, they are looking for ways to sissify it. Their motives are always the same. "CONTROL."
....still, don't get it.

(There are sports that are as tough or tougher than football. If what you're saying is true, then this would be a non-issue with "the left")

Old 09-19-2014, 02:01 PM

1,143 posts, read 1,079,829 times
Quote:
still, don't get it.
What don't I get genius.

Old 09-19-2014, 02:04 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,093,286 times
Quote:
Its seems like the left is constantly attacking the game from concussions to marital abuse and whatever they can dig up. Is their ultimate goal to ban the game--no more sunday football.

If so my response to the left is you can stick you know where!!!

I don't even know where to being. I'll start with the glaring problem that is the enormous amount of scandals that happen within the NFL. Abuse and drug charges happen way more than they should in the NFL, and I'm failing to see why you can see it as a bad thing that people would point these out. I'd rather lose my sunday football than allow these types of things to happen, wouldn't you? I also wasn't aware that it was a left only project. News to me!

I do have to point out the issue of 'digging stuff up.' If I'm not mistaken, the right is not stranger to doing that. They're still on Bengazi. The only difference is that the victims. I guess we decided that politicians are more important that wives and children or even other football players somewhere down the road from Washington himself wanting to only be called 'Mr. President' to not imply any type of royalty or special privillege. But I suppose if they died in a foreign country while a Democrat is presidnet, we can consider they far more important and worth constant air time on Fox News. But hey, you're probably right. Darn leftists beating dead horses and making problems out of nothing.

Old 09-19-2014, 02:06 PM

2,172 posts, read 1,453,442 times
Quote:
What don't I get genius.
Going off your threads alone - a lot.

Old 09-19-2014, 02:08 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,555,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post

I don't even know where to being. I'll start with the glaring problem that is the enormous amount of scandals that happen within the NFL. Abuse and drug charges happen way more than they should in the NFL, and I'm failing to see why you can see it as a bad thing that people would point these out. I'd rather lose my sunday football than allow these types of things to happen, wouldn't you? I also wasn't aware that it was a left only project. News to me!

I do have to point out the issue of 'digging stuff up.' If I'm not mistaken, the right is not stranger to doing that. They're still on Bengazi. The only difference is that the victims. I guess we decided that politicians are more important that wives and children or even other football players somewhere down the road from Washington himself wanting to only be called 'Mr. President' to not imply any type of royalty or special privillege. But I suppose if they died in a foreign country while a Democrat is presidnet, we can consider they far more important and worth constant air time on Fox News. But hey, you're probably right. Darn leftists beating dead horses and making problems out of nothing.
Rep for you!

Old 09-19-2014, 02:13 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,206,948 times
Quote:
Its seems like the left is constantly attacking the game from concussions to marital abuse and whatever they can dig up. Is their ultimate goal to ban the game--no more sunday football.

If so my response to the left is you can stick you know where!!!

I personally am glad that domestic violence
or child abuse by anyone
football player or banker is brought to light
if they do this they need to be arrested
I am a survivor of domestic violence
so I know a little bit about this
ball players have kids who look up to them and if they are doing this kind of crap they need to be fired
as well as arrested
what does this have to do with the "left"???
which I am not buy the way
I am a 63 year old woman who could care less about football

Old 09-19-2014, 02:18 PM
JJG

Quote:
What don't I get genius.
For starters, basic grammar...

Quote:
What don't I get, genius?
And the reason for all of this is to get the NFL to acknowledge the behavior off field and STOP treating it with a "slap on the wrist" mentality, which it has been for several... SEVERAL years.

It has nothing to do with "the left" because there are plenty of right wingers who are against abuse and criminal action these players take part in. In fact, with all the grumblings from people who call themselves conservatives, don't they always complain about these "thugs" in the NFL? So why are the actions of these players an issue (or should I say, non-issue) now?

What the hell does this have to do with the left or right?

Old 09-19-2014, 02:37 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,308,932 times
Quote:
Like other sports don't have a problem. So again why is the left targeting the NFL.

I think I know the answer--The left can't stand that the NFL is a tough sport, they are looking for ways to sissify it. Their motives are always the same. "CONTROL."

The RIGHT doesn't want to "control" the lives of certain people?? Guess you have been living in a cave the last forty or so years.

It seems YOU have problems dealing with your own masculinity .. NOT an attack just stating what it looks like to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies