Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2015, 02:34 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,519,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Link....and it better say ALL muslims...

Oh i don't know.....Oh wait.....just one of many....google is your friend....

The Feds can raid a home for pirating music/film based on IP tracking yet they couldn't trace the forum post by a man they were already made aware of ?

ROFLMAO at that one.

Old 01-10-2015, 02:35 PM

46,311 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Since when is murder for religious reasons the only ones we should try to prevent? By your logic, groups like the murderous Basque separatists and the FALN should be ignored since they don't kill for religious reasons, eh?

Lets ask those 130ish children....

Old 01-10-2015, 02:39 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Link....and it better say ALL muslims...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Doesn't matter. Target every damn nation that supports this evil religion called Islam. They all support terrorism. Have any of them condemned this? No, they have not. They are all 100% behind it. Wipe them all out. The whole damn lot of them. Or they will wipe us out.

Quote:
Oh i don't know.....Oh wait.....just one of many....google is your friend....
And profiling changes that? HOW when no action is taken when issues are KNOWN?

Old 01-10-2015, 02:45 PM

Quote:
And profiling changes that? HOW when no action is taken when issues are KNOWN?
We will never know...because when we profile, people such as you scream racism, sexist, blah blah blah........

Old 01-10-2015, 02:50 PM

Quote:
We will never know...because when we profile, people such as you scream racism, sexist, blah blah blah........
You don't have a friggin' clue what I do when we profile, your ignorance of that fact is duly noted.

What I actually find wrong about profiling is it narrows the focus too much IMO, i.e. I don't want those who should be looking focused only on middle eastern looking men, makes it far too easy for an enemy to slip through a western looking woman for example.

Old 01-10-2015, 02:53 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
You don't have a friggin' clue what I do when we profile, your ignorance of that fact is duly noted.

What I actually find wrong about profiling is it narrows the focus too much IMO, i.e. I don't want those who should be looking focused only on middle eastern looking men, makes it far too easy for an enemy to slip through a western looking woman for example.
Yes agreed. This is why I think behavioral profiling is perhaps more efficient in real life scenario.

Old 01-10-2015, 02:59 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,519,997 times
Quote:

Where did you come up with that sole criteria for profiling ?

How's about middle eastern, continual contact with radicals in the ME, behavior changes, constant anti-American public viewpoints.

That would certainly narrow it down.

Old 01-10-2015, 03:00 PM

963 posts, read 690,013 times
Quote:

SOMEWHAT agree, however, how often has that happened? Util it does, we'll continue to look for 18-35 yo Islamic nuts

Old 01-10-2015, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Ohhh but that is what your leftist friends do....

Quote:
This is acceptable to you...your ignorance has also been noted...

So, lets look at grandmas when going through TSA...

Strip-Searched Grandma Says TSA Removed Her Underwear - ABC News

That's what you want! Congrats...

Old 01-10-2015, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Where did you come up with that sole criteria for profiling ?

How's about middle eastern, continual contact with radicals in the ME, behavior changes, constant anti-American public viewpoints.

That would certainly narrow it down.
With so many Muslims in places like Indonesia and Africa, middle-eastern is a good search point because?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies