Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2015, 04:56 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,722,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Your the one making false claims that Republicans dont ever nominate minorities. Throughout history Republicans have lead the way while the Democrats have opposed blacks.

KKK was started by Democrats for gods sake..
Dusting that one off again eh? As we know, the parties changed in the South due to the passing of the Civil Rights Act.

I said Republicans will not nominate a black or a woman as president. Prove me wrong. Will you choose Carly Fiorina? Ben Carson? Of course you won't and you know it. I'm not sure why this is so hard for you to admit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2015, 04:56 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,135,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
They will not nominate a black presidential candidate. A handful in small positions is fine for optics though.

Look how they treated Michael Steele as RNC Chairman. He was chosen in response to Obama and they could not get rid of him fast enough. The guy barely lasted two years and was quickly replaced by Reince Preibus who's been RNC chairman ever since.
yeah, Steele was dropped because HE WAS A FAILURE, something you dont seem to mind provided the color of skin is black, its almost like you have lower standards for minorities, which says a lot about you.

Old 04-24-2015, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Dusting that one off again eh? As we know, the parties changed in the South due to the passing of the Civil Rights Act.
yeah yeah yeah, the parties changed, we all hear this talking point come up when facts dont fit your narrative.
Quote:
I said Republicans will not nominate a black or a woman as president. Prove me wrong. Will you choose Carly Fiorina? Ben Carson? Of course you won't and you know it. I'm not sure why this is so hard for you to admit.
I dont need to prove you wrong, people NOT RUNNING cant be chosen.. A single fact you seem to not be able to comprehend. Not sure why its so difficult for you, I would think if you were old enough to post here, you'd comprehend that.

Old 04-24-2015, 05:03 PM

Quote:
yeah, Steele was dropped because HE WAS A FAILURE, something you dont seem to mind provided the color of skin is black, its almost like you have lower standards for minorities, which says a lot about you.
I don't care who the RNC Chairman is, you must know that. But he is a classic example for Republicans. When he was chairman, the RNC couldn't get donations because Republicans didn't want to give him money. So yes, he was a failure as would any black Republican presidential nominee. Because Republicans wouldn't vote for them.

Old 04-24-2015, 05:05 PM

6,395 posts, read 6,282,580 times
Default Will America Look Back on Republican Obstructionism as the Last Vestiges of Racism

Probably.

Old 04-24-2015, 05:06 PM

Quote:
yeah yeah yeah, the parties changed, we all hear this talking point come up when facts dont fit your narrative.

I dont need to prove you wrong, people NOT RUNNING cant be chosen.. A single fact you seem to not be able to comprehend. Not sure why its so difficult for you, I would think if you were old enough to post here, you'd comprehend that.
You mean like...Herman Cain? And Carly Fiorina is running, she's already said she would. Doesn't matter though. She won't be nominated. Bush or Walker. They represent the 30%.

Old 04-24-2015, 05:10 PM

Quote:
I don't care who the RNC Chairman is, you must know that. But he is a classic example for Republicans. When he was chairman, the RNC couldn't get donations because Republicans didn't want to give him money. So yes, he was a failure as would any black Republican presidential nominee. Because Republicans wouldn't vote for them.
So you admit he was a failure but then whined that he was dumped, as if they should have kept him as some token figure like Demcorats did with Obama and Hillary?

Old 04-24-2015, 05:11 PM

Quote:
You mean like...Herman Cain? And Carly Fiorina is running, she's already said she would. Doesn't matter though. She won't be nominated. Bush or Walker. They represent the 30%.
Are you telling us you would have voted for Herman Cain?

Old 04-24-2015, 05:14 PM

Quote:
So you admit he was a failure but then whined that he was dumped, as if they should have kept him as some token figure like Demcorats did with Obama and Hillary?
He was a failure because Republicans wouldn't give a black RNC chairman money.

Old 04-24-2015, 05:15 PM

Quote:
He was a failure because Republicans wouldn't give a black RNC chairman money.
Bull ****.. the money contributed to the RNC doesnt go to the Chairman
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies