Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2015, 04:47 PM

884 posts, read 716,717 times

Advertisements

Call it what you will, but I don't have a problem with a woman getting an abortion. Can she just do it while its still just a zygote. lol. Seriously, don't change your mind at week 33 unless, oh, wait, you need the organs to be developed? Makes sense now. Its happening more so than most think. And another sad part is-- your paying for it people.

Old 07-29-2015, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veneficus View Post
BS.

Libs will orgasm over the "beauty of the native americans", then crap on anything remotely Eurocentric, like scrapple.

Libs will display anti-authority beliefs (during Republican administrations) out one side of their feces filled mouths and demand more government out of the other.

Libs are rabidly anti-Christian, and will embrace any and all non-Christian religions because they're like, so progressive and peaceful and stuff (never mind Islam and Buddhism are so misogynistic they make Catholicism seem like radical feminism).

I can second much of what the author says because I grew up around these self-proclaimed "open minded tolerant" wastes of space too.
Well said !!

Old 07-29-2015, 04:51 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,316,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post

lets all remember that It was George W. Bush that said Islam was a religion of peace, not some liberal. And further more, no, liberals are not anti Christian, they are against religions beliefs governing our society, the reason Islam and other religions arent mentioned in that context is because no one is trying to use either of those to govern America.
That's not true.
Muslim countries target free speech ? with help from the U.S. - latimes

Old 07-29-2015, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZombie View Post
I can't remember the last time I met a conservative who loved America. Most wave terrorist Confederate flags and believe the Confederacy should have won the Civil War. Most hate blacks, Jews, Latinos, athiests, liberals and gays. How can someone love America while hating 90% of its people? I think most liberals voluntarily don't hang out with Tea Partiers because they've become too insane. Why would a normal person entertain bizarre Tea Party ideas like Zionist conspiracies or the President secretly being a Muslim?
I can CoolZombie. They were helping me serve dinner for the homeless. Didn't see any zombies though. Well , I take that back, the union was there.

Old 07-29-2015, 04:59 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 26 days ago)

29,571 posts, read 16,556,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Your link in no way refutes my argument. I said in the United States, not in some Islamic Republic.

Old 07-29-2015, 05:09 PM

1,603 posts, read 1,114,183 times
Quote:
There is nothing hypocritical about saying that Scapple looks and taste nasty, because im pretty sure they would say the exact same of a similar native american dish.-
No. that would be racist. Amerindians are like the sacred cow of white liberals.

Quote:
You are just making an assumption that the same wouldnt be done.
Assumptions based on past encounters with libs is called, "experience" incidentally.

Quote:
Because the current movement about bad cops, theNSA and Patriot Act have been led by republicans ?????
Not following your logic or grammar here.

Quote:
And what is your example of more government ????
Always demanding more taxes (on other people). more rules (for other people). more regulations (for other people).

Quote:
lets all remember that It was George W. Bush that said Islam was a religion of peace, not some liberal.
I have no personal beef (pork?) with Islam, just the liberal apologism for it. Dubya simply stated a fact, that we weren't at war with Islam. He did not glorify it at the expense of Christianity.

Quote:
And further more, no, liberals are not anti Christian,
Utterly false. Demonstrably false. Obama attacks Christians when Muslims kill. Liberal academia is renowned for anti-Christian stances. Liberal Hollywood demeans Christians at every chance. So on and so forth.

Quote:
they are against religions beliefs governing our society, the reason Islam and other religions arent mentioned in that context is because no one is trying to use either of those to govern America.
The liberal worships at the altar of statism, and it is a jealous god for it tolerates no other.

Quote:
Seconding it doesnt make it true.
Get in the time machine and grow up around libs, listen to what they say and see what they actually do then come back and third it.

Old 07-29-2015, 05:12 PM

Quote:
lets all remember that It was George W. Bush that said Islam was a religion of peace, not some liberal. And further more, no, liberals are not anti Christian, they are against religions beliefs governing our society, the reason Islam and other religions arent mentioned in that context is because no one is trying to use either of those to govern America.
I have heard many leaders state Islam is a religion of peace many many years before ole Geo was in office. Please tell me your not stating he is the first to say that are you? If not, what is your point?

Why then do so many make fun of people when describing Christians? 99% of the time very anti-Christian and the whole belief system. Please all those lovely adverbs have nothing to do with religion and governing.

Old 07-29-2015, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Some of my closest friends are radical conservatives and radical liberals. We enjoy bantering (well, mostly me correcting their misinformation...) and enjoy many other things, too.

This idea that everyone has to agree with me is boring.
I agree!!!

J/K

Old 07-29-2015, 05:24 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,316,736 times
Quote:
Your link in no way refutes my argument. I said in the United States, not in some Islamic Republic.
Oh, I'm sorry. I assumed that you knew how to read.

Old 07-29-2015, 05:25 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,288,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
In my personal life, I try to surround myself with positive people who believe that America is a good country and reinforce the American dream. I don't like surrounding myself with debbie downer liberals who think the rich are evil, the country needs to be transformed, etc.

Do you find associating yourself with liberals upsetting?
I'm sure that are very broken up over your choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies