Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2015, 02:39 PM

920 posts, read 932,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerland View Post
I wasn't trying to make it personal, but you brought up not taking on important cases while breastfeeding for 18 months. Maybe that wasn't you that posted that. Maybe I mixed it up.
It wasn't me who said that but no biggie

Old 07-30-2015, 02:47 PM

6,720 posts, read 8,390,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorsyGal View Post
It wasn't me who said that but no biggie
I'm so sorry about the mix up. I'm on my phone waiting for my car to be fixed! :-)

Old 07-30-2015, 03:02 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Where in the world does it say that in her post you are replying to? answer:no where.

Again, read below and see where it says such a thing.

I breastfed for 18 months.

I did NOT TAKE ON a HIGH PROFILE case 3 months after my baby was born.

I did NOT SCHEDULE BREAKS then pretend to need extras.

As YOU should know, your breasts are ON A SCHEDULE, TOO.

If she had to go pump, she COULD HAVE simply left the room instead of grandstanding pulling out the pump.

WHO even brings their pump in the room? LMFAO HILARIOUS grandstanding.

AND, BTW, I was a professional witness and have done HUNDREDS of house of depositions.

Have you? Since you're asking credentials, and all.

I think you don't even understand a DEPOSITION is simply a bunch of lawyers and witnesses in a room. Being taped, usually.

NOBODY was forcing her to stay there. It's ridiculous. There are NO repercussions except the people get mad when you delay the proceeding.

She was simply grandstanding for sympathy and to get extra time to THINK about her follow up questions.

And it worked for some of you, obviously.
No one actually cares about the choices YOU made regarding breastfeeding

However, this lawyer did know her breastfeeding schedule, and she had pre-arranged to have a break at lunchtime, and then another break at 3pm. She was planning on pumping during the lunch break. They all ordered their lunch at noon for delivery, and the lunch break was scheduled for 12:30. As they approached the time for lunch, for the lunch BREAK, she indicated that she was ready to stop, to take the break. Trump decided he didn't want to stop for lunch, didn't want to break, but wanted to push on through to get the deposition done. She needed the break, because she had planned to pump her milk while they were all eating lunch. She made that very clear to Trump when she got out the breastpump. And she may have brought her breastpump, along with her purse, briefcase, and files, into the room, because the deposition wasn't being held in her office.

She may not have been forced to stay there, but if she was the lead attorney deposing Mr Trump, and she and everyone else anticipated a lunch break, then Mr Trump's decision not to break for lunch was provocative.

We all know what a deposition is. We don't need you talking down to us.

Old 07-30-2015, 03:11 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,310,364 times
I can't help but think the Donald would've been a gentler kinder soul had he been breastfed!

Old 07-30-2015, 04:38 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,178,983 times
Quote:
Where in the world does it say that in her post you are replying to? answer:no where.

Again, read below and see where it says such a thing.

I breastfed for 18 months.

I did NOT TAKE ON a HIGH PROFILE case 3 months after my baby was born.

I did NOT SCHEDULE BREAKS then pretend to need extras.

As YOU should know, your breasts are ON A SCHEDULE, TOO.

If she had to go pump, she COULD HAVE simply left the room instead of grandstanding pulling out the pump.

WHO even brings their pump in the room? LMFAO HILARIOUS grandstanding.

AND, BTW, I was a professional witness and have done HUNDREDS of house of depositions.

Have you? Since you're asking credentials, and all.

I think you don't even understand a DEPOSITION is simply a bunch of lawyers and witnesses in a room. Being taped, usually.

NOBODY was forcing her to stay there. It's ridiculous. There are NO repercussions except the people get mad when you delay the proceeding.

She was simply grandstanding for sympathy and to get extra time to THINK about her follow up questions.

And it worked for some of you, obviously.

WELL SAID!!!!

So many here-- Petunia & Meyer whatever their names are--
Are trying to ignore these key points!
I skip past their posts, btw.
Nonsense through & through

Old 07-30-2015, 04:58 PM

2,851 posts, read 2,303,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerPower00 View Post
Aren't people like him supposed to behave with an ounce of decorum??
People like him ? You mean Jerry Springer ?

Old 07-30-2015, 05:04 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,057,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ummagumma View Post
People like him ? You mean Jerry Springer ?
Yeah, the funny thing is Jerry Springer was the mayor of Cincinnati or Cleveland? LOL he was a democrat, so Trump is the republican version of Springer???????

Old 07-30-2015, 05:27 PM

32,026 posts, read 36,796,625 times
One of things that's great about Trump is that the libs have absolutely no response to him whatsoever.

He's blowing them out of the water and they just have to sit there and take it.

Old 07-30-2015, 05:30 PM

2,851 posts, read 2,303,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjay57 View Post
One of things that's great about Trump is that the libs have absolutely no response to him whatsoever.

I'm no "lib" and I see Trump as nothing more than a loudmouth clown striving for attention.

He has no solutions, only soundbites.

Old 07-30-2015, 05:39 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjay57 View Post
Mr. Trump is doing well, but let's not go too crazy here. Hillary, Biden and Sanders all beat Mr. Trump by a significant margin in a head-to-head.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/images/pol...015_U645de.pdf

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies