Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2015, 09:02 AM

39,125 posts, read 51,388,584 times

Advertisements

Germany is between a rock and a hard place. Decades of low birth rates among native Germans have left them with the choice to import youth and labor or face a bleak economic future. All of northern Europe is facing the same choice. The US, too. Fortunately our immigrant young people come mostly from Latin America which is Christian and culturally much closer to our own.

Old 09-28-2015, 09:03 AM

2,238 posts, read 1,447,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
I ususally try and take the high road on things, but damn you showed a hell of a lot of retraint, because were it me, it would have gotten pretty damn ugly! And I mean really quick!
You mean you would've said something to a group of 7 people and probably would've been beaten.
Somehow I don't think any of you keyboard warriors would've done a thing, and I'd you did you would have been arrested, leering at someone is not illegal much like being rude is not illegal. And can you be certain that those men looking at you and your niece were muslim?

Old 09-28-2015, 09:14 AM

89,348 posts, read 45,082,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
You mean you would've said something to a group of 7 people and probably would've been beaten.
Somehow I don't think any of you keyboard warriors would've done a thing, and I'd you did you would have been arrested, leering at someone is not illegal much like being rude is not illegal. And can you be certain that those men looking at you and your niece were muslim?
Yes. Another line neighbor spoke Arabic, and though he cleaned it up, he told me what they were saying. The word "infidel" came up several times.

I understand that not all Muslim men are like that. But it's pretty damned uncomfortable when you have to deal with the ones who are. Thank goodness we were in public, among hundreds of others.

Old 09-28-2015, 09:15 AM

15,896 posts, read 12,018,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post

Somehow I don't think that you know s*** about me, and what I am capable of doing. Secondly, why don't you ask the person who posted the story.

Old 09-28-2015, 09:16 AM

20,496 posts, read 12,428,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Germany is between a rock and a hard place. Decades of low birth rates among native Germans have left them with the choice to import youth and labor or face a bleak economic future. All of northern Europe is facing the same choice. The US, too. Fortunately our immigrant young people come mostly from Latin America which is Christian and culturally much closer to our own.
there is a problem with your logic here.... (no im not disagreeing with you)

Mexico's birthrate is falling. both Mexico and America are going to have a problem when that falls below replacement... which is where they are headed.

Old 09-28-2015, 09:38 AM

2,238 posts, read 1,447,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yes. Another line neighbor spoke Arabic, and though he cleaned it up, he told me what they were saying. The word "infidel" came up several times.

I understand that not all Muslim men are like that. But it's pretty damned uncomfortable when you have to deal with the ones who are. Thank goodness we were in public, among hundreds of others.
Well good on security for doing right by you and your niece.
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Somehow I don't think that you know s*** about me, and what I am capable of doing. Secondly, why don't you ask the person who posted the story.
Your right I don't know you or what you would do but somehow I don't think you would do much as if you did you'd be in the wrong. It is not illegal to be rude or creepy but it is illegal to do physical harm to someone who has not been physical towards you.

Old 09-28-2015, 09:41 AM

30,695 posts, read 19,377,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
What is it with the Germans? In WWII they murdered their entire Jewish population, civilized and productive citizens. And now they open the floodgates to the barbarians. They can't seem to get anything right.
But they are consistent. They killed their Jews and now letting in a group that will do it for them if any are still around. Any concerns about a 'Jewish problem resurfacing' are now moot. Plus the Muzzies will repopulate Germany since the Germans don't seem to have the urge to do so....two birds, 1 stone.

Old 09-28-2015, 09:42 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,847,195 times
you wear a tight skirt with your ass visible, you can't not expect that anything won't happen.

you notice all the women who cry rape usually bring it on themselves by dressing and acting like sluts.

Old 09-28-2015, 09:49 AM

89,348 posts, read 45,082,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
you wear a tight skirt with your ass visible, you can't not expect that anything won't happen.

you notice all the women who cry rape usually bring it on themselves by dressing and acting like sluts.
Wow. Hope that was sarcasm. If not, not sure which is worse... That attitude? Or the Muslim men who think it's their right to rape "infidel" women.

Anyone remember Lara Logan?

CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests - CBS News

Old 09-28-2015, 09:55 AM

1,793 posts, read 1,445,759 times
Holy Crap!!!

From the article;

"Astonishingly, police kept silent about the rape, which took place in June. Only this month, after a local newspaper revealed that it had happened — and claimed German authorities are not ‘going public’ about crimes involving migrants because they don’t want to ‘give legitimacy’ to critics of mass migration — did they confirm it had taken place.

The area’s police chief, Bernd Flake, insists the official silence was meant to protect the rape victim. But he adds: ‘We will continue this policy (of not informing the public) whenever crimes are committed in migrant facilities."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies