Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2015, 02:01 PM

39,239 posts, read 27,623,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Trump has made it clear he believes he "knows more about ISIS than all US military generals and the CIA and intends to bomb the ship out of them."

It's an applause line for the 99% of U.S. adults, many of whom are armchair warriors, who have never served in the military.
yeah the bolded sounds like b.s.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2015, 02:02 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,842,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Maybe we can get rid of rain also and end floods?
Ironically, that's what the left things we should be focused on with their global warming religion. As I recall, electing Obama was going to cause the ocean to recede and would heal the planet.

Carbon dioxide is far more evil than Islamic Jihadists bent on creating a Caliphate...right?

Old 11-16-2015, 02:40 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,650,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
Rubio: ‘We are at war with radical Islam’

How Republican Candidates Want to Fight the Islamic State

Is America going back to the Middle East?

Who in the world is going to pay for all of this?
It doesn't matter, because the U. S. can easily borrow however many trillions are required to wage a new war in the Middle East.

Old 11-16-2015, 02:42 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,519,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Trump has made it clear he believes he "knows more about ISIS than all US military generals and the CIA and intends to bomb the ship out of them."

It's an applause line for the 99% of U.S. adults, many of whom are armchair warriors, who have never served in the military.
So what has Bernie said or what has Hillary said ?

Any applause for them ?

Old 11-16-2015, 02:42 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Ironically, that's what the left things we should be focused on with their global warming religion.

As foolish as they get I'm not sure I've seen them argue to stop the rain or what they have to do with the topic.

As I'm the one who said it, I'm missing the irony part also.

Quote:
As I recall, electing Obama was going to cause the ocean to recede and would heal the planet.

Carbon dioxide is far more evil than Islamic Jihadists bent on creating a Caliphate...right?
Oh you of such small thinking. You can't discuss a topic without creating a boogyman can you? I'm not concerned over either.

Old 11-16-2015, 02:48 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,139,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
That's why boots on the ground is senseless, other than for operational purposes until 10K sorties have annihilated the enemy and the boots can go in and finish things up. These terrorists need to see the REAL US military, not the pansy-ass one that Obama is trying to create!
How do you propose to fight a force that will just meld with the population? How do you propose to pay for a prolonged deployment?

Old 11-16-2015, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Good idea. We should deport neo con Republicans to Syria. However not with boots. I want them to play in the sand with their toes and get a good feel.
Spoken like a true leftist! They are the party of the draft after all. How about we let those who choose to serve the country do so. Sort of like what is happening right now.

Old 11-16-2015, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
As foolish as they get I'm not sure I've seen them argue to stop the rain or what they have to do with the topic.

As I'm the one who said it, I'm missing the irony part also.

Oh you of such small thinking. You can't discuss a topic without creating a boogyman can you? I'm not concerned over either.

Why does that matter. The left is always stating that all conservative are in lock step over every issue, why doesn't the same hold true on the left?

Old 11-16-2015, 02:52 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,139,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Last I checked, the Muslims have been at war with us for a very long time. We just havent officially recognized it. It goes back a long time. Until someone has the stomach to get rid of Islam, we will continue to be at war..
Why not eradicate all religious people? How about we start building some massive gas chambers? We can start with the Muslims and end with the Buddhists.

Old 11-16-2015, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
How do you propose to fight a force that will just meld with the population? How do you propose to pay for a prolonged deployment?

I don't propose for it to be a long deployment. After the initial strafing, boots on the ground will be there to round up the remains of the enemy and confirm mission success. I am not looking at this like Bush did. We are not there for nation building, we are there to kill the enemy, and make it clear that America is going to deal with any terrorist activity in the same way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies