Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2016, 08:45 AM

2,295 posts, read 2,369,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Actually, it's pointing out a long term repeating pattern that you don't want to look at.

If, as you say, it's clear that she's broken laws, then:

Press charges. Hold a trial. If convicted, sentence her.

All the rest is political hot air.

So, go ahed, GOP. Instead of just continuing to blabber about all the terrible Clinton crimes that the right keeps whimpering about, do something.

How does stating the GOP has been after the Clintons since Bill's tenure in the White House equate to denial on my part?

The FBI is conducting an investigation. The DOJ has just granted Bryan Pagliano immunity. He is the guy that set up and ran the server. The DOJ doesn't generally offer immunity from prosecution if there is nothing to be prosecuted for. That's common sense. In the interest of clarity, and Government 101, the DOJ is part of the Obama administration. They head investigations, not either political party. It isn't like the GOP can file charges. The DOJ does that, they, along with FBI, are conducting an investigation. Watch this space...

Last edited by TXStrat; 03-07-2016 at 09:21 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2016, 08:46 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,682,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Sounds like President Clueless to me.
I'm perplexed as well, hasn't Obama told us time and time again, that he get's all his information from TV news shows, just like all the rest of us?

I mean, that has been his most often used defense when he gets caught flat footed on bad things his admin is screwing up. So how could he know something in Hilary's emails needed executive privilege if it has not been on the news yet?

Even Jon Stewart had to chime in on Obama's talent for claiming total ignorance.

Stewart Tears Apart Obama: You Can’t Keep Saying You Found Out About News At The Same Time As Us!

Old 03-07-2016, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Prove it.

Geez dude, at least try to use your head and think things thru.

From the link in the OP:

The other email that was completely withheld was communication between Clinton and President Barack Obama, and may have been withheld because Obama invoked executive privilege, Herridge said.

Obama sent the freaking email to Hilary's email domain, he knew she was using her personal email account, otherwise he'd be sending sensitive emails to her secure @.gov account.

So yes, Obama knew what Hilary was doing, since he sent her very sensitive emails via her email server.

This email Obama sent to Hilary over her unsecure network, he decided was supposedly so highly classified and apparently so potentially devastating to his presidency, that he is now forced to claim executive privilege. If it was so super secret and sensitive, why send it out in the open like that in the first place?

Old 03-07-2016, 09:28 AM

2,953 posts, read 2,901,836 times

What was Obama emailing to? clinton_baby@hotmail.com?

Yeah...sounds legit

Old 03-07-2016, 09:30 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,957,870 times
Quote:
Prove it.

I'll let President Cruz do that in a year.

And let's face it, there is no "proof" that would ever satisfy someone like you.

Old 03-07-2016, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post

And let's face it, there is no "proof" that would ever satisfy someone like you.
The FBI could say indict her, the DOJ could push forward with it, and a judge appointed bu Obama could find Hilary guilty, and people like him would still blame Republicans for it all, and call it a Republican witch hunt

Old 03-07-2016, 10:29 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
Quote:

Let's talk on Nov 10th.

Deal?

Quote:

I'm no Clinton fan and never voted for either one. But I'm not a fan of political witch hunts, either.

Any proof that would stand up in a court of law is more than sufficient for me.

Carry on.

Old 03-07-2016, 10:32 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,957,870 times
Quote:
Let's talk on Nov 10th.

Deal?

I'm no Clinton fan and never voted for either one. But I'm not a fan of political witch hunts, either.

Any proof that would stand up in a court of law is more than sufficient for me.

Carry on.

Maybe you should write a strongly-worded letter to Obama's FBI urging them to stop their "witch hunt" of poor, poor Hillary.

Old 03-07-2016, 10:35 AM

Talking It's so amusing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Geez dude, at least try to use your head and think things thru.

From the link in the OP:

The other email that was completely withheld was communication between Clinton and President Barack Obama, and may have been withheld because Obama invoked executive privilege, Herridge said.

Obama sent the freaking email to Hilary's email domain, he knew she was using her personal email account, otherwise he'd be sending sensitive emails to her secure @.gov account.

So yes, Obama knew what Hilary was doing, since he sent her very sensitive emails via her email server.

This email Obama sent to Hilary over her unsecure network, he decided was supposedly so highly classified and apparently so potentially devastating to his presidency, that he is now forced to claim executive privilege. If it was so super secret and sensitive, why send it out in the open like that in the first place?
Right wing mouthpiece (Limbaugh, Fox News, Beck, former GOP congressman, etc): "She's a witch!"

Chorus of right wing sheep: "Burn her!"

The rest of rational America: "Not so fast. You have to prove it."

RW sheep: "No! She's a witch! Burn her!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

Old 03-07-2016, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Maybe you should write a strongly-worded letter to Obama's FBI urging them to stop their "witch hunt" of poor, poor Hillary.

Instead, I'll sit back and be entertained at each new rumor that gets the Hillary-haters up and barking like Pavlov dogs.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies