Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2016, 10:13 PM

28,685 posts, read 18,825,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
Skype me and see what I look like and we'll have the discussion like men and I'll elaborate on my points.

Message me to arrange.
To be honest, I was about to say the same thing desertdetroiter did for the same reason. I went back and surveyed your previous posts enough to tentatively think you probably are black, or at least you've been consistent in representing it on these forums.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2016, 10:49 PM

50,893 posts, read 24,404,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Right, why black people can't be like Asians: committing less crime at a rate of 1/4 of whites and dominating the STEM?

And yet you ignore the many Asian gang members in the United States.

Old 03-16-2016, 11:00 PM

50,893 posts, read 24,404,506 times
Quote:
I don't think mine was stereotype and certainly not racist. Your comment is stereotype. :-)

Statistically over 90% of blacks vote for the democrats. Here, on this one issue alone, just to show why following democrats is a terrible idea for the blacks.

One of the key democrats policies is to give amnesty to 50-70 million illegal immigrants. That would devastate the blacks particularly the poor black people or poor people in general but since we aren't talking about poor whites. By adding that huge amount of poor people to the labor force and welfare, where's the share for the black people? Keep in mind, black people have the highest unemployment rate and rate of people on welfare. Maybe you can say "I don't care." OK, wait until they cut the pie and your share becomes super small.

Now the democrats want the illegals because statistically 75% of Latinos vote for them. They just want the votes. Once they get the amnesty, Latinos will surpass blacks and become the largest minorty and major democrat voters. This is also bad for blacks because blacks will become less and less important politically just like the Asains.

Yet, blacks still overwhelmingly support the democrats.

So think for your people before you vote for the democrats again.
It is not for you to decide who a group of people should vote for. You have no real idea of their mindset. And that same tired conservative tripe that you continually whip out doesn't erase the fact that you stereotype 90% of Blacks as too stupid to make their own decisions. Black people know that voting Democrat is in their best interest, just as in 1989 David Duke finally realized that his politics were most closely related to the Republican Party, a party he has supported for the last quarter century.

Old 03-17-2016, 12:35 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,408,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
Donald Trump igniting a more open hostility towards Hispanics notwithstanding... no, no other races matter when the topic is race relations. No other race is presumed to be violent, and thus the men in particular are routinely shot on scant interaction to forestall escalation in which one might be injured or killed. No other race is routinely denied employment, housing, health care or loans. Race relations are not fraught between other racial groups. They may be tepid, or exploitative even, but they do not rise to the levels of hostility and outright hatred as that between blacks and other races and blacks and whites in particular.

No other race underperforms like blacks or blames whites for their self-inflicted wounds.

I like the fact that I work in an environment where anyone with a history of violence, drug use or any other serious crime is automatically excluded from employment.

There is also pre-employment testing that weeds out the not-so-brights.

If this has a disparate impact on blacks, then don`t be violent druggies who can`t pass a standardized test!

Old 03-17-2016, 01:06 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,241,592 times
Quote:
I don't think mine was stereotype and certainly not racist. Your comment is stereotype. :-)

Statistically over 90% of blacks vote for the democrats. Here, on this one issue alone, just to show why following democrats is a terrible idea for the blacks.

One of the key democrats policies is to give amnesty to 50-70 million illegal immigrants. That would devastate the blacks particularly the poor black people or poor people in general but since we aren't talking about poor whites. By adding that huge amount of poor people to the labor force and welfare, where's the share for the black people? Keep in mind, black people have the highest unemployment rate and rate of people on welfare. Maybe you can say "I don't care." OK, wait until they cut the pie and your share becomes super small.

Now the democrats want the illegals because statistically 75% of Latinos vote for them. They just want the votes. Once they get the amnesty, Latinos will surpass blacks and become the largest minorty and major democrat voters. This is also bad for blacks because blacks will become less and less important politically just like the Asains.

Worry about your people and your vote.

You can't do anything about ours, and we don't have a suggestion box.

Old 03-17-2016, 04:42 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,187,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Worry about your people and your vote.

You can't do anything about ours, and we don't have a suggestion box.
Best response ever.

Old 03-17-2016, 04:55 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,187,357 times
Quote:

FYI, there are plenty immigrants of African descent. Stop acting as though the two are mutually exclusive. Around 10% are foreign born and likely another 10-15% are first generation American. Amnesty affects some as well.

Additionally, Latinos can be of African descent. Again, stop acting as though the two are mutually exclusive.

The anti-immigrant sentiment of Republicans turns away scores of recent Americans of African descent. Republican religious views also turn away non-Christian and non-mainstream Christian African descendants.

Any and everything is about race for many of you. However, people of African descent are more diverse and consider more issues than many of your minds grasp.

As Detroit stated, worry about your people and your vote.

Old 03-17-2016, 05:07 AM

89,067 posts, read 44,906,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
You can't do that in less than 2 seconds.
It's in the video and the still frame. He did.

Old 03-17-2016, 05:59 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,934,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And there is one thing we can look to in order to show how bad scapegoating is. Dictator Trujillo blamed Haitians for the Dominican Republic's problems. That turned into the Parsley Massacre. Hitler blamed the Jews and other people for Germany's problems. That led up to the Holocaust.

George Santayana said it best. Those who failed to learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. With racial scapegoating, who knows where that could go.
Wholeheartedly agree green_mariner. There are a whole bunch of examples, closer to home, & apparently too close for comfort for some.

I too appreciate the George Santayana quote. I also like the 'partner' quote, "Loyalty to our ancestors does not include loyalty to their mistakes."

Old 03-17-2016, 06:02 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,934,846 times
Quote:

Why don't you put these in the Black folk suggestion box?

(With a great big tip o' the hat to desertdetroiter)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies