Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2016, 08:02 AM

1,951 posts, read 1,635,575 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbiz1 View Post
I have no children, and I never used our public educational system.

Why should I have to pay to educate other peoples' children via property taxes?. Public education comprises 40% of my annual bill.
Do you also go to buffets and demand a partial refund for the food you didn't eat?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2016, 08:05 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,336,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
I love how a feminist woman who was raped would NEVER be said to "just have man issues," but a child-free man like me who was beaten and neglected by his mother can be written off as having "mommy issues."

Yep, because moms are such awesome people: Breaking the Science: 71% of Children Killed by One Parent are Killed by Their Mothers; 60% of Victims are Boys

Bovines are bovines. Simple as that. If said bovine is one of the "good ones" that don't abuse their kids, at least said fat piece of filth can pay her own way.

And yes, I am anti-mom and have a general dislike of women who reproduce. And no, I will not apologize. Those crazy hamster brained imbeciles do not deserve anything but my scorn and spare me, SPARE ME the "not all moms" argument.

If feminist can roll their eyes at "not all men" and black lives matter buffoons get a pass for snickering at "all lives matter," than I can get away with vomiting at anyone who suggests that "loving mothers" do exist. I don't like bovines, never did and never will. I just happened to learn the truth about those things from the ape that pushed me out.
So, your mother was a monster. I am very sorry for your miserable, horrible childhood. Would you have preferred to have never been born? Certainly would have made for a more pleasant world for the rest of us....

Old 03-29-2016, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
I know how it works.
No you don't. Nor have you been able to describe an a la carte tax system that could work.

All I've seen is complaints that other people are selfish, but you haven't talked about all of the tax benefits that you've refused. You know, because you're not selfish.

Old 03-29-2016, 08:12 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,558,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by numberfive View Post
Do you also go to buffets and demand a partial refund for the food you didn't eat?
How is that even an analogy?

Old 03-29-2016, 08:12 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,585,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
I love how a feminist woman who was raped would NEVER be said to "just have man issues," but a child-free man like me who was beaten and neglected by his mother can be written off as having "mommy issues."

Yep, because moms are such awesome people: Breaking the Science: 71% of Children Killed by One Parent are Killed by Their Mothers; 60% of Victims are Boys

Bovines are bovines. Simple as that. If said bovine is one of the "good ones" that don't abuse their kids, at least said fat piece of filth can pay her own way.

And yes, I am anti-mom and have a general dislike of women who reproduce. And no, I will not apologize. Those crazy hamster brained imbeciles do not deserve anything but my scorn and spare me, SPARE ME the "not all moms" argument.

If feminist can roll their eyes at "not all men" and black lives matter buffoons get a pass for snickering at "all lives matter," than I can get away with vomiting at anyone who suggests that "loving mothers" do exist. I don't like bovines, never did and never will. I just happened to learn the truth about those things from the ape that pushed me out.
You know, the Buddha said that holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at some one; it is only you who gets burned.

Old 03-29-2016, 08:20 AM

4,940 posts, read 3,047,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by numberfive View Post
When I know a buffet already has poor selections, I don't go at all. I ask for nothing from government, and expect nothing.

Government has grown much too large, corrupt, and inefficient. Our public schools are a joke, obviously still not teaching common sense and critical thinking.

And we are not even free anymore, more laws created every year. But hey, lawyers need to making a living too right?.

The system is broken, and hopefully dozens of states will eventually secede.

Old 03-29-2016, 08:22 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,553,730 times
Quote:
When I know a buffet already has poor selections, I don't go at all. I ask for nothing from government, and expect nothing.

Government has grown much too large, corrupt, and inefficient. Our public schools are a joke, obviously still not teaching common sense and critical thinking.

And we are not even free anymore, more laws created every year. But hey, lawyers need to making a living too right?.

The system is broken, and hopefully dozens of states will eventually secede.
Oh for gods sake, I'm so beyond tired of this false statement, "we're not free anymore". Yes you are & you know it.

Old 03-29-2016, 08:32 AM

Quote:
I ask for nothing from government, and expect nothing.
Quote:
Our public schools are a joke, obviously still not teaching common sense and critical thinking.
Your first quote proves your second.

Old 03-29-2016, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
You know, the Buddha said that holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at some one; it is only you who gets burned.
I like that one! Another good one is -- paraphrasing here -- holding resentment in your heart is like swallowing poison and hoping the other person dies.

Old 03-29-2016, 08:35 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,600,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Your support for using other people's money to raise your own children is selfish. That's just a fact.
That's an opinion. But since you're claiming it's fact, post factual data to support your claims.

If people choose to smoke, eat fatty, processed foods and not exercise each day, and they expect others to pick up the tab for their health problems, that's selfish. But that's just my opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies