Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2016, 12:58 AM

2,468 posts, read 1,920,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Who is saying otherwise ???????

The shooters were not visible. Why are you discussing something when you don't know the obvious facts.

This post is an example of you and your dishonest agenda.

Only the anti guns nuts are foolish enough to lie and say shootings aren't going to occur, ever.
Your answer to people refuting you with facts is always "no you are wrong, nah nah nah:

Old 07-08-2016, 12:59 AM

Location: "Silicon Valley" (part of San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA)
4,375 posts, read 4,072,463 times
Quote:
Who is saying otherwise ???????

The shooters were not visible. Why are you discussing something when you don't know the obvious facts.
But I thought the presence of CCW holders is the answer? Why didn't they save us?

Repeat after me: Texas is not a gun free zone. Arizona is not a gun free zone. Yet both have had mass shootings recently.

Quote:
Only the anti guns nuts are foolish enough to lie and say shootings aren't going to occur, ever.
Uh, I just showed you a web site where the gun nuts said gun free zones cause mass shootings.

I'm not an anti-gun nut. I'm a moderate. I have firearms training. I think people should be allowed to have firearms for self defense. Just not semiautomatic rifles (and yes I am trained on fully automatic rifles).

Old 07-08-2016, 01:00 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
Your answer to people refuting you with facts is always "no you are wrong, nah nah nah:
No facts in your filthy posts yet.

Old 07-08-2016, 01:00 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,794,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino78x View Post
lol...nice backpedal.

Every time there is a mass shooting, the gun nuts say "oh it was a gun free zone. A CCW holder could have solved this."

Ok, state of Texas. Shall issue state. Open carry legal. So explain how a mass shooting was possible? Why didn't your CCW Red Neck Heroes save us?
YOU are disconnected from reality!

These guys were setup in sniper positions.

Please explain how anyone could have defended against them!!!

DUDE, they killed 5 cops and injured 7 more... by your logic the cops should have had ESP and been able to stop it before it happened.

WTH is wrong with you?
Quote:
But I thought the presence of CCW holders is the answer? Why didn't they save us?

Repeat after me: Texas is not a gun free zone. Arizona is not a gun free zone. Yet both have had mass shootings recently.

Uh, I just showed you a web site where the gun nuts said gun free zones cause mass shootings.

I'm not an anti-gun nut. I'm a moderate. I have firearms training. I think people should be allowed to have firearms for self defense. Just not semiautomatic rifles (and yes I am trained on fully automatic rifles).
My God... you are absolutely a nut

going to bed, praying no more officers die tonight

Old 07-08-2016, 01:01 AM

18,531 posts, read 18,765,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogoesthere View Post
Been checking City Data Current Events all day to see if somebody would create a thread on the killing of the guy in Louisiana and the one in Minnesota
I did it was taken off , seems strange that one piece of news hasnt to be aired on here but the shooting of the police is fair game... oh here I go.. infraction again for telling it how it is..

Old 07-08-2016, 01:02 AM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,981,123 times
Quote:
Every time there is a mass shooting, the gun nuts say "oh it was a gun free zone. A CCW holder could have solved this."

Ok, state of Texas. Shall issue state. Open carry legal. So explain how a mass shooting was possible? Why didn't your CCW Red Neck Heroes save us?
It sounds like you wanted open carriers and CCW holders to interfere with the job the police presence there for the march was engaged in. Pretty irresponsible.

Old 07-08-2016, 01:03 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,541,100 times
Quote:
Your sick twisted agenda and hypocrisy TRANSCENDS THIS THREAD. Keep posting drivel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhMNr9NtSD0

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
Quote:
You've already been shown the door on that. Course truth is treason to people like you.

Quote:
uh you haven't shown proof, just 1 person. So since the shooters were black ,all blacks are like that? Good coherent thought process.

Quote:
I'm not an anti-gun nut.
Yes you are

Quote:
I'm a moderate.
Who spews gibberish and loves to falsely group and make things up about them.

Quote:
I have firearms training. I think people should be allowed to have firearms for self defense. Just not semiautomatic rifles
I've read your posts in this thread. You have no credibility.

Quote:
(and yes I am trained on fully automatic rifles).
No you're not.

9,725 posts, read 15,175,529 times
At least one civilian was also wounded. (I was wondering about that. So many police but no people on the street were shot?)

Old 07-08-2016, 01:04 AM

15,546 posts, read 12,029,826 times
They're now saying the negotiations that were taking place in the parking garage have ended. No word on what the outcome was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies