Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2016, 08:54 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,592,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
While it's not just Germany that hus suffered from the migrant crisis, she certainly was largely responsible for spearheading it and trying to pressure other governments in Europe to do as she did, ultimately leading to massive increase in crime; particularly rape and sexual assaults such as what happened in early this year and beyond and has tried to make it so that no one specifies those of a certain decent of people being disproportionately culpable for it.

To me, she has shown she cares about power more than all us, others, including other women be damned. Granted, the very fact they thought giving anyone that was raised in East Germany and took part of the inner workings during the CW era any kind of authority is absolutely insane in and of itself, but it amazes me she continually gets a pass, especially by feminists. Do you think she could really care less about the great increase of crimes that have been committed, and the women that have been raped by her actions? Personally, I don't think so at all, power is all that matters to her, everyone and everything else be damned.

To me, she is easily one of the worst most evil women to have ever existed and should be put on the same level as Elizabeth Bathory and hopefully when she dies has to spend eternity together burning in the deepest pits of hell.
She, Obama, and Trudeau are Fifth Column agents working for the UN to destroy the US, Canada, and Europe. If you look at it from that perspective, everything those three do makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambatown81 View Post
Agreed. And not just regular hell. Merkel deserves super hell, where the temperatures are cranked up a little higher, the demons more cruel, and the screaming of the damned is louder.

The thought police in Germany are in full strength, and the public, at least the ones that aren't totally brainwashed, are very frightened to state what is really on their minds. Theres been over 1 million new Islamic refugees in Germany in 2015 alone, and of those 1 million+, only 34,000 have landed jobs. The rest are collecting welfare off the native German citizens backs, and acting out, protesting, raping and assaulting. And yet this multiculturalism there is supposed to be a good thing?? Unreal. We need to pay attention to what is happening in Europe so that it doesn't happen here, at least to that degree. Trump is totally correct in his stance on these migrants and I hope he sticks to his word.
I thought as much. Zuckerterd probably helping censor people over there. I know he's been cracking down on us over here. I also already am ahead of the globalists and know that this "Net Neutrality", the ICANN transfer, the fake claims of hacking, and the "fake news" hypes are really just precursors for global internet censorship. We in the US saw what happened in the EUSSR (my nickname for the EU) and stopped Hillary. Most of the US doesn't know it either as the Lame Stream Media has been hush hush and even over here, Zuckerterd is silencing those like Pamela Geller. Those of us who have been paying attention know that companies are firing people over there for not agreeing with the Islamic invasion. We know what's going on or can guess. Frau Fuhrer (Merkel) is destroying Europe so that society will fall apart. (It's similar to what Palaptine did in Star Wars by causing the Clone Wars so that he could slowly destroy his enemies (the Jedi) and weaken society until the end when he then double crossed everyone and took over as dictator.)

I have been calling the Syrian Civil War "The UN's Clone Wars" for some time now. Also, I deduced further than that. Hillary had Gadalfi, as bad as he was, it was the wrong move, killed so that the region would be further destablized. Obama did the same thing with Iraq, and with letting China get into the South China Sea and Putin expand in Eastern Europe and by giving Iran nukes, the Bergdahl swap, and emptying Gitmo of dangerous terrorists.

As for Europe, I know that the UK walked out, another country tried, but their own government refused, and Sweden is a third world country and the #2 rape capital of the world.

And we have reason to believe that the globalist crap is extending to Australia too, though, luckily, it seems to be meeting more resistance than the globalists planned.

Also, I have reason to believe that Pope Francis and the Vatican leadership are in on this plot. They seem to be pushing the Amnesty and "refugee" thing. And this new Pope seems like a Marxist.

As for Europe, I believe that Recep Tayyip Erdoğan is as responsible for the mess as Merkel is, if not more. (We caught one of his former allies, now an enemy, over here pushing the Gulen Charter schools.)

BTW, I have tied Black Lives Matter in the US (heard it's spreading to Canada and the UK) is in league with the anti-Israel, BDS group, as well as the pro-Amnesty groups (indeed, one of the BLM co-founders is also a leader in a pro-Amnesty group, either Black Alliance for Immigration Justice or Black Alliance for Just Immigration, one of the two.)

Another ringleader in both the BDS and BLM movement is George Soros.

Anyway, yes, I know some of what's going on in Europe:

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/67...nvasion-europe

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/to...to-free-speech

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/329961-in...ants-brussels/

Quote:
Originally Posted by theluckygal View Post
Yes she doesnt care at all about her people & wanted to replace Germans with refugees. Europeans are too soft to rebel against anybody. So they are quietly accepting the abuse. She sold the EU to the oil rich countries so that their destabilized neighbors dont knock on their doors. I hope the native Europeans escape the invasion & migrate to other countries outside that continent. Their countries are gone for good. They have been spectacularly fooled by their greedy leaders. Too late even if the leaders are replaced in next elections. The invasion was successful so they cannot send back the refugees or train them to assimilate. Learn to live quietly under sharia rule or save yourself & get the hell out of there..
I don't think it's too late for Europe (except perhaps Swedenistan), but they ARE going to have to play dirty against the invaders (i.e. take no prisoners, ends justify the means, etc). Get as many #Brexit type things as you can till the EU tyranny falls apart into independent nations. Then wage civil wars to oust the tyrants in each of your countries and their foreign allies.

Like in the US and Canada, the tyrants in Europe are like Scar from the Lion King and the invaders are their hyenas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Having seen Germany's problems first hand, there are tons of Muslims that are not appreciated by your average German native. From the grocery stores to the shopping centers, the outward disdain exhibited by native Germans is seen first hand. The language gap is of course visible but the actions of shop keepers, cashiers, and other customers is evident in their visible frustration from refugees that are not trying to assimulate into Germany culture.

For those unfamiliar with German social expectations, talking loudly in large groups (yelling) while traveling in large groups along with music blasting in a city street is not what your average German would define as integrating.

Here is my common question. When does a country reach " enough" with refugees before a country begins to restrict the large inflow. Do the math - if the U.S. DOUBLES the number of refugees to 4 million, we wouldn't make a DENT in world poverty. We would have to accept at least 40 million per year to begin to make a dent in world poverty. Can we do that? Can any country support that number into their welfare programs?

Just ask yourself what the end looks like for whatever country is when it comes to immigration. Each year, there are 80 million newborns that are born into poverty. If any country thinks they can feed, provide clothes, and house 80 million new refugees, each year, that country will collapse..... Use logic.
That is the whole plan of the United Nations and its allies in the EU, Canada, and the US.

Quote:
About 20-30 years ago, many European countries had around 5-10% immigrant (refugee) populations. In Germany, Turkish immigrants ( not sure that they would have been called refugees) were the majority of the country's immigrants. Each European country seemed to attract a certain country's refugees and Germany gained mostly Turks. Overall most Europeans thought the social and economic impacts were mostly positive with very few negatives.

Fast forward to today and this past optimism is probably what Merkel and others expected when bumping the percentage of immigrants and introducing a large, new, background of immigrants. Maybe reality has set in that once a country exceeds 15 to 20% immigrants, the impact is significant with many unexpected consequences.

Jordan for example now has over 40% of its population from Iraq and Syria and most people there believe there is no turning back and undoing what is now already done. Lots of changes but that's a different post.
Again, that's what the UN and its allies want! What do you think Obama meant when he said he was going to "fundamentally transform America"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
The media used a picture of a dead child that drowned and washed up on a beach in Turkey to shame the West into taking more Muslim refugees.

Why has the media ignored images of dead children from the terrorist attacks in Nice, France and Berlin, Germany?
The media over here, just like the BBC, etc, over there are in league with the globalists and are no more reliable than Pravda was in the old USSR. Of course, over here, we figured out that they were skunks, and so to protest the loss of the globalists's Anointed One, Hillary, they are trying to go after news sources that tell the truth with this "fake news" hype. I know Facistbook is doing it: http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...puted-stories/

Also, over here, the media are ignoring what Black Lives Matter is doing to our cops, how our government is nationalizing our police forces in the name of "combating racism", and the stories of people who had family members killed by illegals. Meanwhile, the media runs all these sob stories about institutional racism against the blacks and all these sob stories about illegals and their kids possibly being separated.

Last edited by MongooseHugger; 12-31-2016 at 09:54 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2017, 12:57 AM

983 posts, read 740,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
She's an obvious sociopath, and perhaps a closet psychopath given the gravity of her actions that include the rape and murder of scores of German civilians.

People with those personality disorders, by definition, lack the capacity to care about the fallout of their actions.
Couldn't be more true. Even as a woman I think it's completely absurd anyone who would think if women ruled the world there would be no wars and all kinds of "peace". Merkel, Hillary, Janet Reno, Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein, Mara Carfagna, Cristina Fernández de Kirchner etc. etc. etc. are completely evil/corrupt and could not care less whoever has to suffer for whatever they want; including other women.

If I had my way, I would put all of these rapeugees in a pit and throw Merkel in and see how much she likes having to spend time with all these people she supposedly LOVES so much.

Old 01-01-2017, 09:15 AM

3,106 posts, read 1,776,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So. Why should you have a problem with that? It's her country.
Because as I said in another post, when she succeeds in Islamifying Germany (and Europe), it will become our problem.

Old 01-01-2017, 11:15 AM

3,206 posts, read 2,499,605 times
Quote:
When it comes to families being torn apart, parents in central America are kissing their children goodbye and boarding them on trains and buses alone to make the trek to the U.S. Who drops their children off without the expectation of ever seeing them again and trusting them to strangers. This is unbelievable to comprehend. How much hope does someone lack for their ability to care for their kids to abandon them to strangers in a foreign country?

And the U.S. is just fine with the level of parents' responsibility (or lack of) in order to pay for and accept thousands of orphans with irresponsible parents to attempt to raise their kids when they failed. If you do this abandonment yourself, you will be charged with felony child endangerment. You cannot just drop your 6 year old son or daughter at a fire station and wish them goodbye. Crazy U.S. Policies we currently have in place.
Agree. And, this coming from a culture that stresses "family". Yes, crazy indeed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies