Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2017, 09:07 PM

5,730 posts, read 2,192,043 times

Advertisements

Why would Mexico not want a wall on their border?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2017, 09:09 PM

62,920 posts, read 29,119,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
I am fine with kicking out the criminal aliens which number one million or more. Most Americans would agree with me and my conscience is very clear. If you have

Regarding the rest. I expect will be mass self deportations if the policy is changed and illegal aliens will be accepted as potential legal residences only if they first return to their country and apply. If they are caught in the U.S. jail them and then deport them with no chance of ever getting legal status. Create a accelerated system to process their applications so they can return as soon as possible as long as they have no criminal issues.

I disagree somewhat. Why should they get expediated ways to return here when there are already those waiting their turn to do it right in the first place? We have annual quotas for legal immigration should we raise them just so those who violated our immigration laws can return quickly? As far as not having any criminal issues how many of them used a fake or stolen SS number while they were here or worked for cash evading taxes? Those are crimes is that all to be forgiven?

Old 01-05-2017, 09:14 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,605,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I disagree somewhat. Why should they get expediated ways to return here when there are already those waiting their turn to do it right in the first place? We have annual quotas for legal immigration should we raise them just so those who violated our immigration laws can return quickly? As far as not having any criminal issues how many of them used a fake or stolen SS number while they were here or worked for cash evading taxes? Those are crimes is that all to be forgiven?
I'm not sure why you believe some of these people will understand logic.

Old 01-05-2017, 09:16 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
If you kick 11 million people out of the country, many who've been here for 20 years or more, your conscience will never be clear.
I have NO problem booting ANY illegal alien OUT of the US; even if it was a blond hair, blue eyed woman from Sweden who was here 25 years.

Old 01-05-2017, 09:22 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,605,840 times
Quote:
If you kick 11 million people out of the country, many who've been here for 20 years or more, your conscience will never be clear.
Since my taxes have been subsidizing most of them for those twenty years, I'll be dancing.

Old 01-05-2017, 09:37 PM

30,142 posts, read 11,778,294 times
Quote:
I agree with what you are saying. Apparently the Supreme Court in 2009 disallowed the feds from charging illegal aliens with identity theft.

Supreme Court Rejects Use of Identity-Theft Law Against Illegal Immigrants - The New York Times

Nice. If I used someones SS number I would go to jail. If an illegal does the same thing nothing happens.

One statement from the above story:

“An immigrant who uses a false Social Security number to get a job doesn’t intend to harm anyone, and it makes no sense to spend our tax dollars to imprison them for two years.”

When there is no penalty for doing this it keeps happening. If your credit is screwed up or you suddenly have issues with the IRS the illegal who did it to you is not responsible, they meant well. Mind boggling. So glad changes are about to happen.

As far as bringing them back. First should be the people who are actually doing it the right way. Waiting their turn and staying in their countries. Then filter in the people who moved back to get a chance to do it legally if we actually need them.

Old 01-05-2017, 09:41 PM

275 posts, read 978,305 times
Quote:
Most Mexicans are half white from their Spanish ancestors and why should we give any of them our citizenship that doesn't fall within our annual legal immigration quotas? Mexicans aren't special. There are millions of other nationalities that would love to come here and become citizens. Mexicans already hold the highest quotas for legal immigration into our country.
well im 100% percent white.

Anyway, the white class in Mexico makes possible that Mexico would not seems as Haiti or Honduras. Thanks to white immigration to Mexico, exists large companies here.

White Mexicans boomed south texas and San Antonio.

Being white in Mexico is a nightmare

Old 01-05-2017, 10:49 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,255,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanluisito View Post
well im 100% percent white.

Anyway, the white class in Mexico makes possible that Mexico would not seems as Haiti or Honduras. Thanks to white immigration to Mexico, exists large companies here.

White Mexicans boomed south texas and San Antonio.

Being white in Mexico is a nightmare
Huh?

Old 01-05-2017, 10:55 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,255,215 times
Quote:
Nope.

Go back to where you came from and deal with your lousy, corrupt government.

Don't make your lousy, corrupt homeland's issues fall at the feet of American Tax Payers.

Old 01-05-2017, 10:56 PM

1,649 posts, read 1,007,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacSoc View Post
LOL this is gonna be fun! The Mexican government wants to play tit for tat with President Trump....oh man this is gonna be fun!
This^

Big Don isn't Obama. He's going to strut into that oval office "balls swinging." Mexico needs us, not vice versa. He's going to b**ch slap Mexico back into reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies