Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2017, 02:11 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,652,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
It may also turn out to be who grabs who by the p---y.
Don't know if you're a guy or not, but probably 99.999% of guys chatting with each other throughout their life span have said something others would deem inappropriate in the political world regarding a hot female.

Sorry but him saying something like this is not going to deter my opinion of him in voting for him.

Now if he does a crappy job, and doesn't do anything he says, than that will.

Only those with their head in the sand would make a decision over something like that. Most women I know realize how men can be and also have moved on from that statement.

What decisions will Donald Trump make in working to turn this nation around to be once again a strong nation?

That's all I care about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2017, 02:11 PM

45,571 posts, read 60,866,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Agree. I watched in live from the EagleCam on the Mall which most of the pictures come from at various times. I was watching it 2 minutes before the speech and during the speech. It never filled up. But so what. I'm just not sure why everyone is saying the photos are a hoax. There might be some out there taken at 8AM, but there are also plenty taken at 10:51 AM. And many of us witnessed the numbers right during speech time. They are for real. But again, it doesn't matter. What matters is the lie Trump keeps telling about and the desperate need for his supporters to be #1.

It's not that so much with me but the fact that that 8AM shot was, and still is, being touted by some outlets as being taken at a little before noon.

No matter what the actual number was, and I saw the CNN gigapixel, or whatever it's called, one, the fact remains that there was a ****load of people there.

Old 01-22-2017, 02:15 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,294,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
No, the one being shown and labeled as "official" until today by People and GQ magazines and CNN until yesterday afternoon was the one taken about 8AM.

Here's today's story from GQ:

https://www.yahoo.com/style/m/5b0ea7...-house-is.html

Sorry but I have seen the photos . The one from Obamas is time stamped 11:30. The one from Trumps is time stamped 11:04 . I have no idea about the others but these are the ones most often compared . And Trumps is significantly smaller , and not anywhere near Obamas or " the biggest ever, period!".

Old 01-22-2017, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Sorry but I have seen the photos . The one from Obamas is time stamped 11:30. The one from Trumps is time stamped 11:04 . I have no idea about the others but these are the ones most often compared . And Trumps is significantly smaller , and not anywhere near Obamas or " the biggest ever, period!".

You didn't look at my GQ link did you?

Old 01-22-2017, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
But you believe all of Clinton's lies and scandals.
Who does?

Old 01-22-2017, 02:20 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,695,557 times
Quote:
It's not that so much with me but the fact that that 8AM shot was, and still is, being touted by some outlets as being taken at a little before noon.

No matter what the actual number was, and I saw the CNN gigapixel, or whatever it's called, one, the fact remains that there was a ****load of people there.
Yes, there was a very good number of people there. The amount there was nothing to be ashamed of by any way, shape, or form. As I've said in numerous other threads, the media *always* compares. This wasn't the first year they've compared stats. Of course as technology gets better and better, we will get more pictures, unlike years ago. DC is *covered* in cameras now so you can see anything you want, as you know.

It's just that Trump had to boast so he's been called on it. He just continues to lie which makes the whole thing so much worse than it needs to be.

Old 01-22-2017, 02:22 PM

9,884 posts, read 11,009,408 times
Why don't hillary supporters care about her lies?
Why don't obama supporters care about his lies?
Why don't pelosi supporters care about her lies?
Etc. Etc. ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

Politicians lie. That's like describing water as "wet".

Old 01-22-2017, 02:23 PM

Quote:
You didn't look at my GQ link did you?
I did. It pokes fun at Trump and quotes some from Spicer claiming the photos are deceiving .

So what?

The overhead shot is in no way deceiving . It's the same angle as Obamas, at almost the same time . Nothing deceptive about it despite Spicers repeat of what Trump told him to say .

Old 01-22-2017, 02:24 PM

79,908 posts, read 44,340,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
Why don't hillary supporters care about her lies?
Why don't obama supporters care about his lies?
Why don't pelosi supporters care about her lies?
Etc. Etc. ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

Politicians lie. That's like describing water as "wet".
I don't recall Sanders lying. I don't recall Johnson lying. I don't recall Paul lying.

Old 01-22-2017, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
I did. It pokes fun at Trump and quotes some from Spicer claiming the photos are deceiving .

So what?

The overhead shot is in no way deceiving . It's the same angle as Obamas, at almost the same time . Nothing deceptive about it despite Spicers repeat of what Trump told him to say .

No they were not taken at the same time. The one on the right has been outed, and retracted by the New York Times which originally published it, as being deceptive as it was taken four hours prior to the ceremony. The Obama one was taken during the ceremony.

Here's the one taken at roughly the same time:
http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/...ion-gigapixel/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies