Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2017, 08:27 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,527,335 times

Advertisements

Beshear talking about the ACA, that Trump and GOP wants to take healthcare away from people. If they wanted to get rid of it, it would now be gone. That's putting words in his mouth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

5,731 posts, read 2,193,482 times
I'm sorry dems, but this is embarrassing.

6,141 posts, read 3,373,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
He's going to ask for the same infrastructure legislation that Obama did, but Ryan is ok with it now, because it won't make Obama look good.
Well, of course .. Can't give credit to opposition party whatsoever!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
dems don't applaud infrastructure funding?? They were the ones who wanted it forever.
They may not applaud because THEY know it will never happen because CUTS will Gut the most vulnerables!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Buy American, Hire American...... you first Donald.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
Standing ovation for repeal and replace Obamacare.
Why, not?? They've been applauding Repeal for past 6 years!!

LOL.. Yep.. appease those Insurance Companies who will sell bogus HC Policies... Insurance Companies will LOL all the way to the bank!! Check their donation base??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bucks View Post
"My job is to represent America" -- Trump
The liberal side of the room sitting quiet. They're anti-American then! Democrats are enemies of America.
I don't blame them.. because THEY know exactly what he's doing.. Saying one thing then doing another.. claiming or blaming everybody for the mess. Hey, GOP has controlled Congress for last 4 years.. Please explain how THEY worked with Dems to Fix anything?? And.. Never and NOW Trump expects Dem's to bow DOWN?? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
Time to put aside small difference and Make America Great Again. What a beautiful speech.
Time to make differences was about 6 years ago... GOP wasn't interested.. meanwhile they held investigations, blocked good bills passed, sat on good cross the aisle legislation.. GOP closed down Government costing Public workers.. BUT GOP still got paid!!! I'm sorry.. after those years.. I'm doubting that any DEM Politician will TRUST someone like Trump and GOP Politicians for their word!! Who could blame them?????

Last edited by Ibginnie; 02-28-2017 at 08:36 PM.. Reason: rude/off topic

11,578 posts, read 13,948,459 times
Can't stop laughing at the lady over the old guys left shoulder. Miss Dramatic having the repetitive head shaking like Hillary.

Old 02-28-2017, 08:28 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,527,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
It's like watching an old Andy Griffith episode.
Some of Aunt Bea's apple pie sure would be good right now!

12,566 posts, read 10,617,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJW50 View Post
As much as I loathe Trump, I agree with most of he said. One thing that is missing from his plan to deal with illegals: punish the employers who hire them in the first place. I also wonder if he pull off increased military spending ,spending on infrastructure and tax cuts.

Regarding school choice: those schools are welcome to say to voucher money.
I think that it would be a bad thing to punish the people that hire them. It could do damage to the economy. It would be the right thing to do but it would do more bad than good.

Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,556 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Now we know why Beshear is the FORMER governor of KY.
Term limits, as he won his 2 terms with 58% and 55%

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Can't stop laughing at the lady over the old guys left shoulder. Miss Dramatic having the repetitive head shaking like Hillary.
She's wearing an amulet containing three Obama hairs.

Old 02-28-2017, 08:29 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
I don't think I have seen an old white southern guy as the voice of the Democrats since maybe the 1970s.

Old 02-28-2017, 08:29 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times
Steve Beshear says Russia is our enemy.....LOL......how is that going to help the poor people of Kentucky!

what a weak democrat response.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies