Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2017, 07:02 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,656,423 times

Advertisements

Wow, conservatives are claiming this guy as one of their own? He believes the white race is genetically superior to all others and claims it is backed by science...

Oh wait, that kind of resume screams "Trump advisor".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2017, 07:04 PM

78,433 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Seems like there should be video review and expulsions from that school.

Old 03-06-2017, 08:18 PM

35,082 posts, read 17,033,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Screaming and chanting is a form of free speech too, my friend. You guys have the right to scream and chant too.

What's evident is that you right-wingers thinks the First Amendment means your stupid ideas are not allowed to be challenged.
Screaming and chanting are a way to prevent someone else from speaking. I suppose they can stand out in the parking lot or street screaming their bloody heads off. But it is not an exercise of free speech to prevent someone else from speaking.

Old 03-07-2017, 07:02 AM

4,573 posts, read 6,784,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I have no problem with people punching Nazi's.

You preach hate, you get what you asked for.
One could say....

Quote:
I have no problem with people punching Stalinists.

You preach hate, you get what you asked for.
But it's against the law.

BUT.....I have no problem with LE arresting people who break the law. I have no problem with LE cracking a head or two (or fifty) when Totalitarian Stalinists resist arrest (after breaking the law). You get what you asked for.

I have no problem pulling all Federal FAFSA Tution funding & Research Funding to a University. & All Federal Funding to the City and all Federal Funding to the State (if they willingly allow lawlessness to exist and Allow the First Amendment to be overthrown.)

You get what you asked for.

Last edited by hound 109; 03-07-2017 at 07:50 AM..

Old 03-07-2017, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Seems like there should be video review and expulsions from that school.
By who?

The School isn't going to toss out a student who is worth 250K to them (over 4 years).

It's time to punish these schools who foster & encourage hate. The only way to punish them is in their pocket book.

Old 03-07-2017, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Wow, conservatives are claiming this guy as one of their own? He believes the white race is genetically superior to all others and claims it is backed by science...

Oh wait, that kind of resume screams "Trump advisor".
Yeah, I bet you read all of his books. (& came to that conclusion all on your own).

Looks like you got your SJW talking points yesterday.

Last edited by hound 109; 03-07-2017 at 07:49 AM..

Old 03-07-2017, 07:26 AM

13,651 posts, read 20,783,612 times
Masked thugs attacking an unprotected, old man.

Sounds like the Ku Klux Klan to me.

I would wager none of them and nobody here has read anything by Murray.

I know I haven't.

Old 03-07-2017, 07:30 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,529,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
Masked thugs attacking an unprotected, old man.

Sounds like the Ku Klux Klan to me.

I would wager none of them and nobody here has read anything by Murray.

I know I haven't.
I would wager that these students have read his works and that is precisely why they were protesting. The real fault lies with allowing some crackpot racist a platform to speak. Nazis are free to speak and spread their hatred but should not be allowed to do so on a college campus. If it's a private school then that's a different situation than a public school. That should be arranged by the student body and school administrators if that's what they want to hear.

I don't know if this is a private school or not but if the speaker was booked to speak I think he should be allowed to. Why he was booked is another question.

Old 03-07-2017, 07:43 AM

Quote:
I would wager that these students have read his works and that is precisely why they were protesting. The real fault lies with allowing some crackpot racist a platform to speak. Nazis are free to speak and spread their hatred but should not be allowed to do so on a college campus. If it's a private school then that's a different situation than a public school. That should be arranged by the student body and school administrators if that's what they want to hear.
Middlebury is a Private School....Einstein.

Heck....you & your Totalitarian SJ Warriors might be right. The purity of your thoughts has convinced me.... & the methods used by the the SJWs would make Lenin and Stalin (& their NKVD) proud. BTW.....LOVE those masks !!

Heck, might as well Burn the damn Declaration of Independence. & Burn down the University of Virginia. (since TJ started it.....& William & Mary, since TJ attended there). Probably need to burn down the entire country of England....since they transported the slaves here. Damn crackpot racists.

& have you heard the racist & sexist things that Richard Pryor said ??? (Burn all his records). & how about 95% of all RAP music (burn all those records). I heard Mozart had a servant. Burn those records. And Mohammed liked little girls....burn all Korans (& all mosques). & a percentage of Catholic Priests liked little boys...burn down all Cathedrals and raze Vatican City to the ground.

& on & on & on.....

Last edited by hound 109; 03-07-2017 at 08:01 AM..

Old 03-07-2017, 07:52 AM

13,651 posts, read 20,783,612 times
Quote:

I don't know if this is a private school or not but if the speaker was booked to speak I think he should be allowed to. Why he was booked is another question.
Have you read his works? If people had done that to Louis Farrakhan (a racist) you would be going ballistic.

If they have indeed read his works, then why did they not let him speak and then ask him hard questions? Really, I would like you to answer that.

If he is a "crackpot racist" as you say, then one would think he would be pretty easy to debate and defame.

Instead we see yet another incident where the Left behaves like the Ku Klux Klan and people like you applaud it.

Your crowd has become the Nazis and you are perfectly happy with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies