Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2017, 07:17 PM

21 posts, read 8,136 times

Advertisements

Sure you have your isolated incidents. You'll have your nut jobs outliers.

In this post, we're talking about a consistent behavior of many people in protests.

There is no comparison, and it's all documented via video here for all to see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2017, 07:26 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,755,378 times
Extemist on both sides. You forgot Dillon Roof or what ever his name is. I don't condone or defend his actions. Justice will be served but that won't change the hurt the families will suffer.

Extremism = hate and hurt

But let me ask you. I'm white, and if you are black (which I don't know), if you listen to the liberal media, even Joe Biden (Democrat), you'd think I wanted to as he said "put you back in chains". Now if that's not ridiculous I don't know what is but people actually believe this garbage.

I'm white and oh yea, I can't blinked, the liberal media and their viewers who believe them will perceive it as racism.

I'm a woman, I didn't agree with Hillary so they accuse me of being a misogynist. I'm the same gender, I was EXPECTED to vote for regardless of how I perceived how her presidency would turn out?

And if you are black, don't dare agree with a conservative or you'll be called an uncle Tom.

And don't dare want to see your fellow Americans doing better, yea, they'll call you a Fascist? ...

Last edited by petch751; 03-05-2017 at 08:22 PM..

Old 03-05-2017, 07:36 PM

Extemist: a person who holds extreme or fanatical political or religious views, especially one who resorts to or advocates extreme action... violence, verbal abuse, personal attacks, and destruction of property.

The media is putting this hate out there. Politicians are doing the same thing. They are agitating the extremist> They got a name for anyone who dares to disagree, a call to action. But it's the people who can stop it by tuning them out and refusing to parrot the garbage. Unfortunately there are people, extremist, who believe and parrot every word they say. There are extremist who are easily agitated and committing violence against others and destroying property.

Last edited by petch751; 03-05-2017 at 08:24 PM..

Old 03-05-2017, 07:42 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,388,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlee81 View Post

In this post, we're talking about a consistent behavior of many people in protests.

You are right on one thing, there is no comparison to murdering people, and breaking things. And youa re right about another thing. nut jobs and outliers. And yet thats EXACTLY what people here do to the left over and over. You think the millions of registered democrats are out there rioting? Nope. The vast majority of us are busy at work. The VAST majority of those who do demonstrate, do so peacefully.

Do you see the hypocrisy of this thread now?

Old 03-05-2017, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
You are right on one thing, there is no comparison to murdering people, and breaking things. And youa re right about another thing. nut jobs and outliers. And yet thats EXACTLY what people here do to the left over and over. You think the millions of registered democrats are out there rioting? Nope. The vast majority of us are busy at work. The VAST majority of those who do demonstrate, do so peacefully.

Do you see the hypocrisy of this thread now?
Yet you ignore my post. This is what the extreme left is doing to the right. Do you think millions of registered Republicans (and conservatives) are out there rioting and destroying property.

Who's calling people racist, bigots, misogynist Hitler, Nazi's, Fascists, on and on? The left is, the politicians, liberal media and their viewers are parroting the talking rhetoric..., why because they want to brow beat us into submission.

Do you really believe that we'd put you back in chains like Joe Biden said on the campaign trail in 2012. And that "binders of women thing was ridiculous too. The vast majority of those in the Republican party are busy working, paying their way in life, and if they do march it is peaceful.

Last edited by petch751; 03-05-2017 at 08:25 PM..

Old 03-05-2017, 07:52 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,388,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Yet you ignore my post. This is what the extreme left is doing to the right. Do you think millions of registered Republicans (and conservatives) are out there rioting. Do you really believe that we'd put you back in chains. The vast majority of those in the Republican party are busy working, paying their way in life, and if they do march it is peaceful.
LOL. You know me better then that Petch. I may worry about the possibility of Trump getting some of us killed in a pointless war. Worried about education, the environment to some degree (although less then many). Concerned about healthcare. And we share some similar concerns, but from differing points of view.

But thats not what this thread is all about, its about defining the left based on the extremists.

Old 03-05-2017, 07:57 PM

Quote:
LOL. You know me better then that Petch. I may worry about the possibility of Trump getting some of us killed in a pointless war. Worried about education, the environment to some degree (although less then many). Concerned about healthcare. And we share some similar concerns, but from differing points of view.

But thats not what this thread is all about, its about defining the left based on the extremists.
Yet you spoke of the right only. Are you paying attention to the meltdown the left had since Trumps election? The rioting, the destruction of property? The leftist causing riots to prevent a conservative from giving a speech? Leftist attaching peaceful marches simply to show support? Even leftist attacking Trumps daughter verbally on a plane with her young daughter. You can't even watch an award show and not get an earful of the hate coming from liberal Hollywood.

Politicians calling people on the right all kind of names including Hillary, yea, that's endearing and nearly caused me to want to vote for her <sarcasm>.

The liberal media who are also extremist stoking and agitating the extremist.

Last edited by petch751; 03-05-2017 at 08:15 PM..

Old 03-05-2017, 08:17 PM

Quote:

I worry about any president on either side of the political isle getting us involved in another pointless war.

I'm now beginning to wonder when Putin may react to the accusations. But alas, he is probably very happy, the accusations are causing a lot of rife in the U.S. where we are being diverted away from important issues that every day Americans care about. Putin couldn't be happier because it weakens us as a nation.

Worse, what is he doing while we're in this civility war? A civility war perpetuated by the leftist extremist, which include politicians, media, celebrities, academia and the people. The moderates are fed up with the violence, verbal attacks and the property damage, the actions of the leftist extremist.

Old 03-05-2017, 08:29 PM

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wov0pzS1ZxU

Here's another one in Denver. The characteristic of covering their faces. Why would someone that is not intending on doing something illegal cover their face? It's because THEY are the one's inciting violence. How many Trump protesters are wearing masks? In any of the videos I've posted? I don't see one.

In the past, Democrats were wore white from head to toe to hide their identity when terrorizing blacks and people sympathetic to blacks to prevent them from voting Republican. Today these Democrat extremist are dressing in all black and covering their faces to hide their identity when attacking conservatives and Trump supporters.

Old 03-05-2017, 08:34 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,228,383 times
Quote:

Those isolated incidents aren't unimportant, particularly if there's been an increase in them (I don't know if there has been).

The thing about protests, many have been peaceful and the ones that aren't usually just take one person to get it gong. When it's a group, there's a group mentality. That's the downside of protests. It creates the illusion that most liberals are willing to do horrible things. I'd say that the many who are destroying property and being generally rude would never dare do so on their own. The few who do behave like this on their own are the really frightening ones. By virtue of conservatives generally being less inclined to protests, their outlier lone wolf types are more obvious. The liberal ones have the advantage of being hidden in a crowd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies