Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2017, 10:13 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
You have a lot in common with Trump..you can dish it out but...
I take it just fine. Thank you for demonstrating who you are yet once again.

Its like you TRY to be a good human being, and then just go low over and over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2017, 10:36 PM

2,940 posts, read 1,814,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyweight View Post
The representative (and I use that term loosely) made this declaration at a town hall. This is how out of touch, willfully ignorant, callous and detached from their constituents the GOP has become.

GOP rep: "Nobody dies because they don't have access to healthcare"

GOP promised to cover preexisting conditions and promptly removed the broken promise from their website. Trumpcare is such a dumpster fire for the vast majority of the population that the senate refuses to use it as a baseline.

Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) calls out this guy's BS. As a former Californian, I'm proud of her.

Quote:
"Like this guy, this congressman, you might as well say, ‘People don't starve because they don't have food.' What the f--k is that? What are you saying? How can you say that?"

Dem senator rips GOP insurance claim: 'What the f--k is that?' | TheHill

Old 05-08-2017, 10:37 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,899,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I take it just fine. Thank you for demonstrating who you are yet once again.

Its like you TRY to be a good human being, and then just go low over and over.
Projecting much?

Old 05-08-2017, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by man4857 View Post
Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) calls out this guy's BS. As a former Californian, I'm proud of her.

Dem senator rips GOP insurance claim: 'What the f--k is that?' | TheHill
Pretty stupid comment. People that cannot speak without using the f word are not worth quoting.

Thomas Jefferson: "Because them Brits are effing with us we declare our independence".

Old 05-08-2017, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Pretty stupid comment. People that cannot speak without using the f word are not worth quoting.

Thomas Jefferson: "Because them Brits are effing with us we declare our independence".
It's also pretty stupid to dance your way around not telling the honest brutal truth. Trumpers don't want political correctness then there you go. Now you want it again?

Old 05-08-2017, 10:54 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times
Quote:
Projecting much?
Ahh bless your heart. The usual from you when challenged on anything.

What bothers me though, is that other times you act like someone who really can have a conversation. Not sure why the odd switch from you over and over. Why dont we both stick to the topic and actually discuss it? Or do you want to attack a guy about his deceased mother some more?

Old 05-08-2017, 11:08 PM

Quote:
It's also pretty stupid to dance your way around not telling the honest brutal truth. Trumpers don't want political correctness then there you go. Now you want it again?
I am not a Trumper. I hope he gets impeached. Pence would make a much better President. I would actually prefer if politics got out of the gutter we are in now.

Old 05-08-2017, 11:11 PM

Quote:
I am not a Trumper. I hope he gets impeached. Pence would make a much better President. I would actually prefer if politics got out of the gutter we are in now.
So you're going to fight fire with...?

Similar style argument as: a good guy with a gun kills bad guys with a gun... so the answer is MORE GUNS!

Old 05-08-2017, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Ahh bless your heart. The usual from you when challenged on anything.

What bothers me though, is that other times you act like someone who really can have a conversation. Not sure why the odd switch from you over and over. Why dont we both stick to the topic and actually discuss it? Or do you want to attack a guy about his deceased mother some more?
What started this was your hypersensitivity. All I stated was I took care of my son when he needed to see a doctor. It is time we get back to family relyinmg on family and not government as the first option.

Now, let us get on topic.

How fast was life expectancy rising in the 8 years before 2009 and how fast in the 8 years since? It is liberals who frequently use life expectancy stats when measuring us against other nations.

When the War on Poverty began in 1965 the rapidly dropping poverty rate suddenly stabilized.

If Obamacare is saving lives the statistics should show it.

Old 05-08-2017, 11:16 PM

Quote:
So you're going to fight fire with...?

Similar style argument as: a good guy with a gun kills bad guys with a gun... so the answer is MORE GUNS!
Do you wish to discuss the topic or is that too much to ask?

Where are the statistics backing up the claim Obamacare is saving lives?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies