Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2017, 06:04 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Obama didn't trash his predecessor either. the same is most certainly not true for Trump. If at 71 Donny hasn't learned what goes around comes around, despite his slurs of Mika, it's HE who's really dumb as a box of rocks.
Obama follow Trump around and spoke to foreign Leaders when Trump attended the NATO Conference. What do you think was said????

It was not in support of the US either!

Obama was a dirt ball in Office and hi true nature of deception follows him.

Old 07-03-2017, 06:06 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Originally Posted by burdell Obama didn't trash his predecessor either. the same is most certainly not true for Trump. If at 71 Donny hasn't learned what goes around comes around, despite his slurs of Mika, it's HE who's really dumb as a box of rocks.

Mika and Joe open the door and I am glad he shoot back at the Morning Joe. I do not watch it but is a very low rated show.

Old 07-03-2017, 06:26 PM

57,281 posts, read 26,206,502 times
I don't see a "trashing" his speech was regarding a the Paris Accord. Indonesia has some rather large environmental problems and it is important to reinforce climate change.

Old 07-03-2017, 06:31 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,037 times
Politics in NOT closely associated as in past years.. Trump is NOT Presidential.. HE was warned by OBAMA as well as AG the Risks and need to protect .. THEY al fell on DEAF EARS,, and I do believe BO having a huge respect level amongst Allies better speak and of course diplomatically ( unlike TRUMP) !!

Trump is trying to run his Administration like he did his Business.. AINT ever going to work out.. Unlike Personal Corporations.. TRUMP does have BLOCKS!! Courts and Congress then of course opposition party who has only lowly ability!

Trump has total control.. tweets his personal agenda.. meanwhile Congress sidelined! Other than a few EO's What the He$$ has this baffin done??

The market is hedging their investments..NOT to be confused with good decisions.. Markets bank/withdraw etc from certain markets due to signals by lawmakers!!

Insurance Companies have backed off ACA due to 8 years of uncertainty... It isn't because it couldn't be fixed.. McConnell better take some meds and somehow justify his rationale that while defunding millions .. set up downward coverages if Medicaid > I truly wonder HOW THESE bought and paid for Politicians SLEEP at night???

Old 07-03-2017, 07:01 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Trump has been very critical of Obama through out Obama's two terms including the whole immigrant thing.

Old 07-03-2017, 07:07 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Trump has been very critical of Obama through out Obama's two terms including the whole immigrant thing.
BS, he has supported the Clintons with money, and words, good grief where are you getting your rewrite of history?

Old 07-03-2017, 07:13 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Obama warns Americans about too much patriotism - on July 4th weekend! - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

I thought it was an unwritten rule that former Presidents dont trash current Presidents. When Bush left office, he did not utter a word about Obama for years. Of course it seems Obama could not do the same courtesy for Trump. I dont care if you think Trump deserves it or not, It is classless and rude.
Given that TRUMP has broken every unwritten rule we have, i think any ex POTUS can do what the hell they like at this point.

Trump has openly lied, openly attacked our allies, berated the British, insulted the germans, mocked the aussies.

Trump has insulted virtually everyone, he recently mocked a member of the media over how she looked. He hugely insulted the Irish media by being incredibly rude to a female reporter.

Trump has ignored every unwritten rule of government, he punches down, he is openly ignoring various ethics rules. Trump broke his promise to the public to reveal his taxes if elected.

His word it worthless, his mouth is foul. With so many of our niceties breached, why should ANYONE show Rump any deference at all.

Old 07-03-2017, 07:18 PM

57,281 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Obama warns Americans about too much patriotism - on July 4th weekend! - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

I thought it was an unwritten rule that former Presidents dont trash current Presidents. When Bush left office, he did not utter a word about Obama for years. Of course it seems Obama could not do the same courtesy for Trump. I dont care if you think Trump deserves it or not, It is classless and rude.
GW Bush was quiet for a very good reason but I still give him credit, tough for any president to stay quiet with Trump. I believe even GW offered some criticism.

Old 07-03-2017, 08:44 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
BS, he has supported the Clintons with money, and words, good grief where are you getting your rewrite of history?
And then he turned against Bill and Hillary when it was in his interest. He'll turn on you for a penny. #Sad

Old 07-03-2017, 09:08 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto Jeff View Post
So when Trump hits back at his detractors and people who spread negativity back, it's all well and good because he's just 'hitting back'.

When Obama does it, all of a sudden it's an issue.
I don't want a president hitting back. I want him to do his job as the leader of our country and stop being a baby when his feelings get hurt. I want our country to be respected by they world again. Trump has made our country a joke. But give me an example of when Obama went on Twitter and degraded anyone who went against him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies