Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2017, 04:06 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,912,509 times

Advertisements

Mass immigration and multiculturalism is turning America into a Latin American like dump.

Old 08-22-2017, 04:08 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,393,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
Visit asia and land in narita airport or take high speed trains through places like japan korea, or places in Eruope like switzerland etc and compare that to some dumps in america like landing in laguardia airport in nyc or the armies of homeless in san francisco. American cities are terrible.

Most of the lowest crime highest rated nations are very tough to immigrate to and are pretty racially uniform, japan, south korea,switzerland , Scandinavian countries(before the refugee invasion). If america wants to get back to the 80% white numbers we had before 1980 and be very selective about who we allow to immigrate here that is fine by me

Even liberal Australia is tough it is tough to immigrate to.In switzerland it is very hard to gain citizenship, . you might be able to get a “B” visa if you are in some field that is needed like IT, biotech, medical doctors and nurses etc and if you speak one of the official languages.

https://thepoliticalmillenial.wordpr...path-to-peace/

"Of the 2 million foreigners in Switzerland, 1.6 million were of European origin, and less than 200,000 were Asian or African in origin. I could not find solid statistical breakdowns of the Swiss population by ethnicity, but I believe the foreign-born numbers and an educated guess can tell us that there are very few non-white people living in Switzerland. Further, religiously, about 70% of Swiss people practice some form of Christianity, 22% are unaffiliated, 5% are Muslim and the remainder is comprised of Judaism and other religions. In all, about 92% of Switzerland practices Christianity"
And ALL of those nations are PUNY. NONE of them are major powers and so they have no overseas commitments - therefor they have money to spend on infrastructure. Similarly all that new infrastructure you mention is NEW - mainly because many of those nations had to redevelop their infrastructure from scratch after WWII (this is particularly true of Japan and Germany) - and so they ended up with NEW infrastructure while we ended up with the same stuff we'd always had in place (which is now often outdated). When you are FORCED by circumstances to rebuilt destroyed infrastructure you build it NEW and improved. DUH!!!!!!!
Trying to make it into some kind of excuse for "racial harmony" just exposes you as a NAZI.
"Racial harmony" is an argument used by racist nitwits who know nothing about history. The largest, most powerful and successful nations on earth were ALL multi-cultural - EVERY SINGLE ONE, WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS.
Single-race/culture nations are ALWAYS puny little nations that never amount to anything and almost always end up being swallowed by somebody else.

Ken

Old 08-22-2017, 04:10 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,393,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Mass immigration and multiculturalism is turning America into a Latin American like dump.
... that is the richest, most powerful nation on earth.

Ken

Old 08-22-2017, 04:35 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,912,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
... that is the richest, most powerful nation on earth.

Ken
It's still in high debt and becoming a dump.

Old 08-22-2017, 04:39 PM

73,209 posts, read 62,905,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
It's still in high debt and becoming a dump.
Really?? Nice story bro.

Old 08-22-2017, 04:41 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,454,292 times
Who knows. World history is long. What is clear, is that people have to treat one another with respect in order to get along. This reminds me of the passage about the tower of Babel in the bible. I recently read that again for some unknown reason. God did not seem to like it that mankind was getting along and making ambitious plans.

Hopefully god will forgive me, as this is not meant disrespectfully. The story just seems strange to me, as I'm not sure what the people did wrong. All mankind at one time spoke the same language. I'm sure they did not all look the same, but they got along well enough to start some crazy ambitious project. Or maybe they got together and decided to make 60% of the people be slaves to complete the tower or something...the passage seems vague.

It does seem that they got along, though so I'm saying yes it is possible. But it seems like congress. Do we ever want Congress to all Get Along and be of One Accord? Oh hell no. They have passed enough stupid (no offense, my opinion) laws already. God knows what mountain of craziness they would sign into to law if it weren't for their differences of opinion.

Old 08-22-2017, 04:47 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,342,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
And ALL of those nations are PUNY. NONE of them are major powers and so they have no overseas commitments - therefor they have money to spend on infrastructure. Similarly all that new infrastructure you mention is NEW - mainly because many of those nations had to redevelop their infrastructure from scratch after WWII (this is particularly true of Japan and Germany) - and so they ended up with NEW infrastructure while we ended up with the same stuff we'd always had in place (which is now often outdated). When you are FORCED by circumstances to rebuilt destroyed infrastructure you build it NEW and improved. DUH!!!!!!!
Trying to make it into some kind of excuse for "racial harmony" just exposes you as a NAZI.
"Racial harmony" is an argument used by racist nitwits who know nothing about history. The largest, most powerful and successful nations on earth were ALL multi-cultural - EVERY SINGLE ONE, WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS.
Single-race/culture nations are ALWAYS puny little nations that never amount to anything and almost always end up being swallowed by somebody else.

Ken
This is just absolutely false. Japan is a nation of 127 million people, south korea is a nation of over 50 million
Switzerland wasnt even invaded during ww1 or ww2 and hasnt been in a war since 1815 and the swiss federation hasnt been in a war in close to 200 years

Why do you think empires are such great things, the british empirewas very racist and colonialist.America is about as far from an empire as you can be, we dont exploit resources, conquer and enslave native populations and return with booty from war like in ancient rome, we are just used militarily by countries who are doing much better than we are.

Even nations that we supposedly "beat" have much nicer cities than we do. Even our rich cities are filled with homeless and are basically pits

https://twitter.com/lrihendry/status/603005470111080448

Old 08-22-2017, 04:52 PM

2,333 posts, read 1,496,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
This is just absolutely false. Japan is a nation of 127 million people, south korea is a nation of over 50 million
Switzerland wasnt even invaded during ww1 or ww2 and hasnt been in a war since 1815 and the swiss federation hasnt been in a war in close to 200 years

Why do you think empires are such great things, the british empirewas very racist and colonialist.America is about as far from an empire as you can be, we dont exploit resources, conquer and enslave native populations and return with booty from war like in ancient rome, we are just used militarily by countries who are doing much better than we are.

Even nations that we supposedly "beat" have much nicer cities than we do. Even our rich cities are filled with homeless and are basically pits

https://twitter.com/lrihendry/status/603005470111080448
Pretty sure that poster meant puny economically, not by population. Japan really is not who we want to be economically; they've had staggering growth for decades. Korea is doing much better relatively but it's also extremely small.

Old 08-22-2017, 04:55 PM

73,209 posts, read 62,905,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkytoes View Post
Who knows. World history is long. What is clear, is that people have to treat one another with respect in order to get along. This reminds me of the passage about the tower of Babel in the bible. I recently read that again for some unknown reason. God did not seem to like it that mankind was getting along and making ambitious plans.

Hopefully god will forgive me, as this is not meant disrespectfully. The story just seems strange to me, as I'm not sure what the people did wrong. All mankind at one time spoke the same language. I'm sure they did not all look the same, but they got along well enough to start some crazy ambitious project. Or maybe they got together and decided to make 60% of the people be slaves to complete the tower or something...the passage seems vague.

It does seem that they got along, though so I'm saying yes it is possible. But it seems like congress. Do we ever want Congress to all Get Along and be of One Accord? Oh hell no. They have passed enough stupid (no offense, my opinion) laws already. God knows what mountain of craziness they would sign into to law if it weren't for their differences of opinion.
If people just treat each other with respect, we can get along.

As for the Bible, I've read that verse. It had nothing to do with people getting along. God didn't like that people were trying to build a tower into heaven. Go to the New Testament and it says in Galatians that we are all one in Christ. In the Tower of Babel, languages were confused because of men trying to play God.

Old 08-22-2017, 04:56 PM

2,333 posts, read 1,496,394 times
Personally, I think the US didn't get to be #1 by asking "What did ____ do? Let's do that." We paved our own way and are a unique success story. So this question of "where has XYZ worked before" is not nearly as important to ask as "what do we want to do?" This is not a criticism of any of the comments.. just an observation on the OP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies