Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 07:11 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Because blacks commit a much higher percentage of violent crime relative to the black percentage of the population than whites commit relative to the white percentage of the population.
Again........pick pockets of whites and you will get higher rates also.

Quote:
Obama (who is black) had the opportunity to ask his Justice Department under Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch (who are both black) to prosecute those crimes and apparently chose not to do so.
Few complained more about that than I but that doesn't negate the fact that they were allowed to skate on their crime. Steal a 6 pack of beer, get arrested. Steal millions and get rewarded.

Quote:
Instead, he invited the criminals into his administration.

One of those criminals (Franklin Raines, who is black) was a good friend of his.

Complain to Obama, not to me.
Quit deflecting. They were allowed to get away with massive fraud while others were killed over minor infractions. Does this show up in your statistics?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2017, 07:11 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,756,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Yes, you did. Your list was obviously meant to suggest that whites commit as much or more crime than blacks on a percentage basis relative to population. Otherwise, there would have been no point in posting that list in this thread.

Well it looks like someone is willing to walk him through it after all. lol

He already knows what he did there though.

Old 08-25-2017, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Well it looks like someone is willing to walk him through it after all. lol

He already knows what he did there though.
And yet, you are still unable to explain. Yours is a cowardly reply. If you are going to accuse me of something, discuss it with me.

Old 08-25-2017, 07:29 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,756,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
And yet, you are still unable to explain. Yours is a cowardly reply. If you are going to accuse me of something, discuss it with me.
You're not going to goad me in to telling you the sky is blue.

Old 08-25-2017, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
You're not going to goad me in to telling you the sky is blue.
How do you expect others to understand they are wrong if you are unable to express why it is they are wrong?

Old 08-25-2017, 07:42 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Why the need to define violence down to percentages?

And they all got away with massive crime. Fraud was rampant on Wall Street which created a huge mess and how many were held responsible for that? None.

Sell some CD's in a parking lot and get jumped and killed. Crash the economy and you get richly rewarded.

Because the premise of the thread is that there is more violent crime among black people than among white people. And statistics prove that out.

YOU want to ignore statistics because they confirm what the OP is saying.

Or do you not understand the simple concept of context?

Old 08-25-2017, 07:46 AM

6,476 posts, read 4,079,302 times
Blacks definitely commit more crime, but if we were giving trophies worldwide the people who commit the most crime range from 40-60% White and 40-60% Native American with 0-20% black, but that is mostly due to drugs and criminal gangs. Same with the black community, if you take out gang related crime and look at things like serial killings and other violent crimes not usually committed by gangs then blacks tend to be slightly over represented. The thing is the black homicide rate as well as the white one have been dropping like a stone in this country since the 90's. Since I think the white one is already pretty low and dropping slower I expect the white violent crime rate should increase as a percent in the coming years unless what is happening in Chicago continues to happen nationwide. I also expect this to happen due to other factors such as aging and immigration. As the average age of blacks slowly increase crime slowly goes down with it, just like in Japan, almost all immigrant groups to America including some of Ben poorest ones like Somalis tend to have a lower violent crime rate than African Americans, so as their population increase since they have more children and African American population is growing slowly, the overall crime rate should dip for hat reason among blacks also.
The

Old 08-25-2017, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Because the premise of the thread is that there is more violent crime among black people than among white people. And statistics prove that out.

YOU want to ignore statistics because they confirm what the OP is saying.

Or do you not understand the simple concept of context?
There are pockets where violence is bad. It's not just the people in most of these areas. People point out Chicago but Chicago is and has been corrupt for decades. Corruption breeds corruption.

I could take the high drug addiction in certain Appalachian areas and say "Whites are nothing but drug addicts" but it would hardly mean anything overall. That pocket of people do not represent anything in the big picture.

I've also addressed how blacks are convicted at a much higher rate than others. Does this represent a reality? That others are simply wrongly arrested in higher numbers? No, I do not believe so.

Take Philandro Castile. Do you really believe he was the only one with a broken tail light? Or was he pulled over because of his "wide set nose"?

Old 08-25-2017, 07:52 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
Blacks definitely commit more crime, but if we were giving trophies worldwide the people who commit the most crime range from 40-60% White and 40-60% Native American with 0-20% black, but that is mostly due to drugs and criminal gangs. Same with the black community, if you take out gang related crime and look at things like serial killings and other violent crimes not usually committed by gangs then blacks tend to be slightly over represented. The thing is the black homicide rate as well as the white one have been dropping like a stone in this country since the 90's. Since I think the white one is already pretty low and dropping slower I expect the white violent crime rate should increase as a percent in the coming years unless what is happening in Chicago continues to happen nationwide. I also expect this to happen due to other factors such as aging and immigration. As the average age of blacks slowly increase crime slowly goes down with it, just like in Japan, almost all immigrant groups to America including some of Ben poorest ones like Somalis tend to have a lower violent crime rate than African Americans, so as their population increase since they have more children and African American population is growing slowly, the overall crime rate should dip for hat reason among blacks also.
The
She's talking about violence and violent crimes, though. Nobody is saying crime doesn't exist among all groups.

And I agree most of it is due to gang activity, but some of it in poorer areas is also due to a gang mentality among those who aren't in a gang.

Old 08-25-2017, 07:53 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,176,953 times
Another dumb thread on Stormfront Lite by people scared of their own shadow.

Well over 80% of whites get killed by their own and not even 1% of the AA population consists of violent criminals.

Now, it's another **** measuring contest to see who's more violent, considering Charleston, SC shooting, Sandy Hook, Aurora, CO, BLM protest in Minnesota and just two weeks ago, an act of terror committed by a white person.

Every race/ethnicity/culture has violent segments, whether it's inner city ghettos in the U.S., to third world slums in Venezuela, to getting knocked off/disappearing for sneezing at an inappropriate time like in Russia or NK.

There's no real point to this thread, but considering the source and who posted in it, no surprise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies