Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2017, 07:54 AM

9,727 posts, read 14,271,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Wilson, a legislator, former teacher, principal, and founder of a community mentoring program who wears a wig and false eyelashes, reported that Trump yada, yada.
Ah, hah!
A Community Organizer
I rest my case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2017, 07:54 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,275,650 times
Quote:
I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Trying to understand why Kelly would trade his honor to provide political cover for a kerfuffle that will be eclipsed tomorrow by some other BS Trump throws out to distract from the Russian investigation.
Probably best for your comfort zone to just think of General John Kelly as a 'sellout', LIAR, patsy, nervous employee, coward, honor-less - a man who deserves zero respect. You don't want to be searching for a "safe space" every time you hear the words "general", "John" or "Kelly".

You might feel a little better if you send a nice campaign donation to the Rock Star who exposed General John Kelly as all of the above. It's worth a try for your peace of mind.

Old 10-20-2017, 07:56 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Probably best for your comfort zone to just think of General John Kelly as a 'sellout', LIAR, patsy, nervous employee, coward, honor-less - a man who deserves zero respect. You don't want to be searching for a "safe space" every time you hear the words "general", "John" or "Kelly".

You might feel a little better if you send a nice campaign donation to the Rock Star who exposed General John Kelly as all of the above. It's worth a try for your peace of mind.
Snark isn't really your long suit, is it?

Old 10-20-2017, 07:57 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,652,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizrap View Post
My impression was of someone who yes, was frustrated with his boss’s handling of the situation but was also just as frustrated with the politcalization of it all, congresswoman included. Did you see the press conference? He coached Trump on what he thought he should say.
no, he related his personal story to 45. 45 stole the story and made a mess of it because he has no understanding of interpersonal relationships. he exhibits zero humanity or compassion.

Old 10-20-2017, 07:58 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post
Ah, hah!
A Community Organizer
I rest my case.
Actually, it's a community program to mentor young people.

Sgt. La David Johnson was involved. I've read that is how she came to know him and his family.

Old 10-20-2017, 08:00 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,590,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Excuse me if this has been covered already but why was a member of Congress at the mom's house and why did she listen in on the call?
She wasn't in the house. She was using Obama's wiretap of Trump Tower to eavesdrop.

Old 10-20-2017, 08:00 AM

39,231 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
That's why I thought it was coded message from a man who is scrambling to keep his job.

How could he not realize he was defending a man who disrespects women, runs down religions, and doesn't know the meaning of self-sacrifice?
Did you just post this in another thread

Watched General Kelly's press conference several times today. It was enough to break a heart of stone. I so admire the man.

trump to Army widow:Your husband knew what he signed up for

How quickly can a person change her mind? Or you just enjoyed lying?

You certainly did not believe Gen Kelly wanted to keep his job just several hours ago!

Could it be that the clown

Wilson fired back later in the day.

“John Kelly’s trying to keep his job. He will say anything,” she told Politico.

So now you have a new material to attack Gen Kelly? Man, some of you guys are certainly easily manipulated.

Old 10-20-2017, 08:02 AM

1,816 posts, read 1,151,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
John Kelly sure is making the hard left act the fool

you people are just disgusting
No what's disgusting is the fat fool who started all this.

Old 10-20-2017, 08:03 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,275,650 times
Quote:
You bet.

When we are talking about Sgt Bryan Black, let's use his name.

Also Staff Sgt. Jeremiah Johnson and Staff Sgt. Dustin Wright.

Right now we are talking about General Kelly's response to the accusation that Trump talked disrespectfully to Sgt. La David Johnson's widow.

Anything unclear about that?
Not a thing is unclear about anything
Including that ONLY the family/friends/political connections of Sgt Johnson are chasing media.
Isn't that a bit ODD?

I just thought it would be helpful to recognize all 4 of the fallen.

Staff Sgt. Bryan Black, Staff Sgt. Jeremiah Johnson and Staff Sgt. Dustin Wright, Sgt. La David Johnson

Old 10-20-2017, 08:03 AM

39,079 posts, read 51,252,674 times
Trump ordered Kelly to walk the plank and he did. That's all there is to this. We should lay off of Kelly. He is about all that is between us and governmental chaos and even nuclear war.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies