Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2017, 09:23 AM

3,197 posts, read 5,373,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
lmao..Meanwhile she attacked him who is also a grieving parent of a fallen soldier. She's an ass.

That's the cons angle now? The congresswoman attacked Kelly. Wow
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2017, 09:23 AM

8,275 posts, read 7,942,903 times
Frederica Wilson is clearly an imbecile. It's very apparent from her media appearances.

Old 10-20-2017, 09:25 AM

8,275 posts, read 7,942,903 times
Because she has a limited vocabulary, when someone says something she doesn't understand it's "racist".

Old 10-20-2017, 09:27 AM

51,649 posts, read 25,796,708 times
Trump's phone call reminds me of a funeral I attended once where the pastor mixed up his notes and kept referring to the deceased by another name.

It was so awful. Finally, one of the brothers stood up and gave an impromptu eulogy, making sure to the repeat the correct name several times.

22,974 posts, read 26,999,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
John kelly who I think is a good man is now in danger of becoming just another political operative and Donny sycophant. His remark about being stunned by the congresswoman's reaction about the fat man's conversation with the fallen soldier's wife, was nothing more than damage control for his crude,clumsy and ill informed boss.

I wonder if he was stunned when Donny went to the CIA and stood in front of the wall of stars for fallen CIA officers, and stupidly complained about the media not accurately reporting the inaugural crowd size?

Was he stunned when the fat man gave moral equivalency to the Nazis in Charlottesville(blame on both sides)who were running down and killing people in cars and clubbing others with baseball bats?

Was he stunned by the fat man's claim of being able to grab women by the P***y because he is a star?

Was he stunned by the fat man asking for citizenship proof and Harvard grades from BO?

Give me a break Kelly on your being stunned!
Another *****TDS ALERT***** Thread with the usual TDS posters piling on. One that you have to contort into a pretzel to make.

Why am I not surprised.

34,619 posts, read 21,601,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Because she has a limited vocabulary, when someone says something she doesn't understand it's "racist".
It tells a story about who elected her and why.

Old 10-20-2017, 09:31 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,309,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I can accept that and do agree with you.

President Trump isn’t a simpleton, he just talks like one. If you were to market Donald Trump’s vocabulary as a toy, it would resemble a small box of Lincoln Logs.

No matter what others say, I believe president Trump meant well. IN THIS CASE, he was trying to do the right thing.
If he meant well, it wouldn't have taken over two weeks and questions from the press before the public even know about the deaths of these four soldiers.

That being said, what Trump thinks he says and what comes out of him mouth rarely match. We've seen that time and time again. I agree he meant well in this case---to think any differently would have to put a sinister twist to his motives for calling the widow and most people aren't willing to go there. But that doesn't mean he isn't 100% to blame for this whole thing from being blown out of all proportion. All he would have had to do after the congresswoman spoke up is to put out a tweet that he was sorry his words were misunderstood and apologize for upsetting the family in their time of need. That would have made this five day story only a one day story. The congresswoman must shoulder blame here as well for making the conversation public, but I'm more willing to forgive her because she'd known the deceased and his family since he was a boy and she, too, was upset by Trump's Cliffnotes version of what Kelly told him to say.

Old 10-20-2017, 09:34 AM

39,865 posts, read 26,489,397 times
So the plastic cowboy hat chick is a loon? Whoda ever thunk it?

Old 10-20-2017, 09:38 AM

447 posts, read 557,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Libs have now fallen into Trump's newest trap . Attacking a Gold star general in order to attack Trump

Excellent
So you are saying our president was using a fallen soldier to set up a trap for his political game. And you think by saying that, you are supporting President Trump?

Old 10-20-2017, 09:38 AM

7,808 posts, read 6,387,950 times
She looks like Mrs potato head
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies