Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2017, 06:05 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,981,963 times

Advertisements

Because we care, especially those of us who live in majority black cities. Left wing policies have been proven to be failures and the people most harmed are those that live in big cities, who are mostly black. But there are white people like me who live in big cities too. We all have an interest in making black Americans successful.

Old 10-26-2017, 06:07 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,312,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciroccot View Post
Conservatives care about getting real change and making some real progress in the Black community. Call in compassion on the part of conservatives, as others on the left have continually let the Black community down over and over again.

Look out for the upcoming thread on City-Data just a few years from now, where we will see Trump win more Black votes than before. Members of the Black community who are tired of the manipulation and control of issues by the Democrat plantation owners, will vote overwhelmingly for Trump. Some may not like his abrasive ways, but see the bigger picture of hope and prosperity under this president.

Trump is putting the interests of Americans , all of us, and there are communities crying out for help, ahead of the hare brained policies of Democrats putting illegal immigrants first.
Dream on.

He alienated a lot of blacks last week. Oh, and then there were the 'fine people' of the KKK in Charlottesville. Yeah--he's just attracting lots of black votes.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...men-gop-215751

Old 10-26-2017, 06:09 PM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 27 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,614,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
How does having any of that improve someone's life? BTW, I've never heard a congressman complain about those things.
If it doesn't hurt someone's life, then why complain about it at all? Isn't that practically the definition of freedom, even by conservative standards?

Old 10-26-2017, 06:11 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,333,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
We all have an interest in making black Americans successful.
This is 100% not true. The majority of white conservatives want to see blacks happy, just not equal, successful, outspoken, and any other positive thing. They want blacks to be a permanent underclass. They want to be able to openly be racist and they want blacks to say "thank you" and smile while being the victim of said racism. But you're wrong if you say all of yall want to see blacks successful. I wouldn't even say 10% of white cons believe that.

Old 10-26-2017, 06:16 PM

30,390 posts, read 23,854,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
I notice that conservative Republicans are constantly bringing up issues affecting the Black community, whether it's BLM, teen pregnancy, violent statistics, voting patterns, political affiliation, Black entertainment, Black politics, etc...

What gives, why are conservative Republicans, who are overwhelmingly White so preoccupied with issues affecting the Black community.

I know Black people that don't bring up Black issues as much as some of these conservatives
Could it have anything to do with the fact that the left keeps shoving them in our face while calling us Nazis, white supremacists, racists, saying that we have this mythical "white privilege", that we "owe" people anything?

DO YOU THINK THAT MIGHT HAVE A DAMN THING TO DO WITH IT?

Old 10-26-2017, 06:47 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,981,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
This is 100% not true. The majority of white conservatives want to see blacks happy, just not equal, successful, outspoken, and any other positive thing. They want blacks to be a permanent underclass. They want to be able to openly be racist and they want blacks to say "thank you" and smile while being the victim of said racism. But you're wrong if you say all of yall want to see blacks successful. I wouldn't even say 10% of white cons believe that.
You need to stop letting yourself be propagandized.

Old 10-26-2017, 07:12 PM

10,007 posts, read 11,199,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post

Total bull... if blacks pull out of the lifetime funk and contribute..everybody wins...white folks , the many hard working middle class black folks...everyone.

Old 10-26-2017, 07:30 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,333,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp03 View Post
Total bull... if blacks pull out of the lifetime funk and contribute..everybody wins...white folks , the many hard working middle class black folks...everyone.
Blacks have done more for this country than any other group. How much "help" does white America need? And when can we start seeing some checks for all that work? If yall really wanted to see blacks be successful, the real solution is the big r-word. And we all know what comes next..."I don't owe a single black person a thing...nobody from then is alive...blah blah blah". So please, yall can just stop talking about how blacks culture is the issue, or voting democrat, or crime...the answer to many of these issues have been sitting right there and yall won't budge an inch on it. Please stop with the fake caring about black issues. We've heard everything from well its your victims mentality, to pulling your pants up as THE problem. Black people can't even honestly be successful without conservatives saying they only did it with affirmative action. Even places like Black Wallstreet in Tulsa, burned to the ground by whites that "cared".

So yeah, stop with the fake caring. Like I said, the vast majority of whites cons want blacks to shut up and be happy victims. Yall only bring this stuff up to deflect from your own issues.

Old 10-26-2017, 07:38 PM

5,843 posts, read 3,258,823 times
Quote:
I notice that conservative Republicans are constantly bringing up issues affecting the Black community, whether it's BLM, teen pregnancy, violent statistics, voting patterns, political affiliation, Black entertainment, Black politics, etc...

What gives, why are conservative Republicans, who are overwhelmingly White so preoccupied with issues affecting the Black community.

I know Black people that don't bring up Black issues as much as some of these conservatives
The Republicans and the ruling class are very pleased when they can keep us preoccupied with minor differences between us. If they ever let us realize how much 2017 white people have in common with 2017 black people the ruling class would tremble.

Old 10-26-2017, 07:46 PM

26,628 posts, read 15,187,330 times
Quote:

In college and now as a teacher --- liberals are bringing up race constantly. I was told in college to teach history for "social justice" of the races and gender. Sometimes with good logic and sometimes with bad logic. Do you honestly expect to have the issue brought up constantly including via the occasional BLM/antifa riot or false flag event and then the other party to sit idly by without comment?

I actually want black areas, particularly ones I am familiar with to do better. I want them reformed. The Democratic party opposes systemic reformations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies