Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2018, 12:49 PM

3,564 posts, read 1,929,193 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Have several seats until you can show HOW I am wrong instead of just SAYING I am wrong.

Don't try too hard though, because you can't. To be a "Frenchman" actually means something
I'll let you show yourself that you're wrong.

What does it mean?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2018, 12:52 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,645,057 times
Quote:
Have several seats until you can show HOW I am wrong instead of just SAYING I am wrong.

Don't try too hard though, because you can't. To be a "Frenchman" actually means something, and to be FRENCH in a racial or ethnic sense is more than just, "I was born in France." If you're unassimilated, from a distant continent, don't drink wine or eat moules marinières... and are still following the religion started by a warlord pedophile and stick your behind in the air 5X a day in the direction of a sheet covered rock.... you are NOT a FRENCHman! You're just living in France.

"Algerian French" is what you call a citizen of France who is otherwise ethnically Algerian. "Turkish German"... same thing. "Afro British"... same thing.

Most countries in the world actually require at least ONE parent to be "of ancestry" to even get a designation as a citizen of that country..... let alone being able to call oneself that particular ethnicity or nationality!
So, are white French descended from non-Muslim Euro immigrants to France "not French" either?

If you think they are not French , you'd be claiming that most of the white population of Marseilles is not French, including some very devoted FN supporters. You'd be claiming that Sarkozy isn't French, and that Charles Aznavour isn't French, etc. etc. etc.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:58 PM

6,477 posts, read 4,092,486 times
Quote:
His NATIONALITY is Swedish.

His ETHNICITY and RACE is NOT Swedish.

Again -- you're trying to say that a Nigerian-descended person born in China is..... ethnically and racially Chinese?
First of all you can’t be racially Chinese. You can’t be racially Swedish either. Yes Ethnically he isn’t a Swede he is an ethnicity home to the Horn of Africa. Second of all their is no ethnicity called Chinese. That is a nationality, their is Han ethnicity though. You can’t be ethnically or racially be Chinese but a Nigerian person born in China could be ethnically Han if one of their parents was ethnically Han and one had Nigerian citizenship (not necessarily exclusive).

Old 01-03-2018, 01:01 PM

27,296 posts, read 13,563,057 times
TBF - if I owned a crappy French Car such as a Citroen, Peugeot or Renault, I would burn it give the chance and claim the insurance and buy a better car.

There's that many cars getting burnt on New Years in France that no one is really checking and I wonder how much are just insurance jobs.

Old 01-03-2018, 01:04 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,482,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridapilot View Post
Outside of Fox I havent seen one mention of this on most mainstream American media. The beauty of open borders and multiculturalism. We may have our own third world future brought to you by the Democrat party and republican open border scum

https://www.thelocal.fr/20180102/fra...acks-on-police

I was just about to post the video of the attack on youtube but the liberal censors at google have banned it within minutes . Amazing how fast the youtube censors work

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...73175614296065
Maybe it isn’t being covered to the satisfaction of some because the BIG news is donnie’s unraveling re: Bannon’s turning on him? LOL.

BTW, this is being covered all over the news, video and all.

Old 01-03-2018, 01:22 PM

13,308 posts, read 7,887,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
I’ll just leave this here
Moammar Gaddafi warned Europe,
“if I go down, Europe goes black”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
I wonder what Gaddafi knew and how he would have prevented.

Inquiring people want to know.

Is there something deeper than the deep state?

Old 01-03-2018, 02:06 PM

1,327 posts, read 2,609,916 times
I don't see what the refugee crisis has to do with a gang of black french delinquents beating police officers.

Those kids were born in France, they are not immigrants.
Paris has been a racially diverse city for long.

Old 01-03-2018, 03:08 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,440,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
Derp Derp Derp

Great argument.

Old 01-03-2018, 03:10 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,440,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
First of all you can’t be racially Chinese. You can’t be racially Swedish either. Yes Ethnically he isn’t a Swede he is an ethnicity home to the Horn of Africa. Second of all their is no ethnicity called Chinese. That is a nationality, their is Han ethnicity though. You can’t be ethnically or racially be Chinese but a Nigerian person born in China could be ethnically Han if one of their parents was ethnically Han and one had Nigerian citizenship (not necessarily exclusive).

You're mincing words while still proving my point, in the end.

Old 01-03-2018, 03:16 PM

42,868 posts, read 26,387,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
France sees fall in New Year's Eve car-burnings - BBC News

2015 :

"While the car-burning can be easily traced back to 2005, some correspondents say the idea of burning cars as a form of protest in France dates back into the 1990s."

Tell me again about how you're an expert on France.
you're right, it's an annual custom, here's a 2013 article about it, a year when 1193 cars were set on fire
French Car-Burning Rite Spreads | TIME.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies