Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2018, 06:32 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,796,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
There was a move last year to protect Mueller from firing that went no where but now it makes complete sense. I don't hear any denial from McGahn so it appears to be true.
Of course it's true! It was known to be true last year. This isn't news. It's the NYT deciding to rehash this, label it as "breaking", and pedaling to all the networks who, following the script, led with it this morning.

They wanted people to be talking about this over the weekend. And like the mindless lemmings most of them are, they are talking about it.

A month ago it was that self-admitted liar, Michael Wolff. It was CNN's turn to lead, so they got that story. That came out on a Friday because they wanted people to talk about it over a weekend, too.

They already know what story they're going to make up or repeat for the lead story 3 or 4 Fridays from now. They've already got something to release the same day Nune's memo is made public.

All these stories are as choreographed as a Broadway play. You can tell because all of them are either false or old or both.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2018, 06:36 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,662,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
^All within about 40 minutes. You seem upset, Love.

Honestly, many of your posts are contradictory. Do you believe the reporting is true, yet within Trump’s right? Or, do you believe the reporting is a lie? It’s hard to make sense of your flurry of posts.
I haven't heard from Lovetosave, since the Hannity tape was posted.

Old 01-26-2018, 06:40 AM

1,239 posts, read 510,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
more #fakenews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyfan View Post
Of course it's true! It was known to be true last year. This isn't news. It's the NYT deciding to rehash this, label it as "breaking", and pedaling to all the networks who, following the script, led with it this morning.

They wanted people to be talking about this over the weekend. And like the mindless lemmings most of them are, they are talking about it.

So it's fake news or it was confirmed months ago?
Hannity thought it was fake news, but then confirmed it himself.
Thanks for providing me with a good reason to post it again:
Hannity tonight

Old 01-26-2018, 06:51 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,796,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
Hannity tonight
Hannity is fake news. Fox hid him for years after he displayed what he said was a chemical weapon found in Iraq. (Of course it wasn't.) No one takes him seriously even as a foil. At least no one who isn't an idiot.

The current story isn't news, fake or otherwise. Everyone knew way back that Trump wanted to fire Mueller because he felt the investigation was going too far afield.

The news people know that whatever they say is news, even if it's 7 months old, will be accepted as such by the gullible. They want to control what people talk about and if there is no real news to have them talk about, they'll serve up something else.

Old 01-26-2018, 07:01 AM

1,239 posts, read 510,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyfan View Post
Hannity is fake news. Fox hid him for years after he displayed what he said was a chemical weapon found in Iraq. (Of course it wasn't.) No one takes him seriously even as a foil. At least no one who isn't an idiot.

The current story isn't news, fake or otherwise. Everyone knew way back that Trump wanted to fire Mueller because he felt the investigation was going too far afield.

The news people know that whatever they say is news, even if it's 7 months old, will be accepted as such by the gullible. They want to control what people talk about and if there is no real news to have them talk about, they'll serve up something else.
Trump, Spicer, Sanders, Kelly-Anne all denied it, on several occasions.
Aren't you outraged that we were lied to continously by the White House? If they were doing it with something we all knew was true, I can only imagine what else they're lying about.

Edit: Trump called it fake news this morning. You should let him know that we' very known about it since last year. Apparently he didn't get the memo.

Old 01-26-2018, 07:05 AM

3,079 posts, read 3,122,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
Hannity tonight
I saw that clip and it was awesome. Hannity like you can't believe sources but moments later then says we have confirmed said sources.

Trump was right on one thing though when he said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and his rabid fans wouldn't abandon him. His supporters are a sad and pathetic bunch.

Old 01-26-2018, 07:38 AM

18,561 posts, read 7,378,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
For a guy with nothing to hide, Trump sure did go out of his way to make sure everyone that might be investigating him was fired.

If there's "no there there," wouldn't Trump want the Mueller investigation to play out, as it would vindicate him?
No. It's a huge media circus and distraction. Would you want to be investigated forever for no reason? I'm sure you would.

Old 01-26-2018, 07:45 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,024,933 times
This kind of story frustrates me.

They can't provide proof positive - it has to be a source -- and therefore I can't get too excited about the whole article.

I know some are saying that this article reinforces what they heard in Washington DC at the time...that this basically supports the rumors that were circulating.

BUT who knows.

He didn't - unless someone has a case for obstruction and can actually prove it...what's the point.

T

Old 01-26-2018, 07:50 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,461,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
I saw that clip and it was awesome. Hannity like you can't believe sources but moments later then says we have confirmed said sources.

Trump was right on one thing though when he said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and his rabid fans wouldn't abandon him. His supporters are a sad and pathetic bunch.
Absolutely.

As this sad affair continues and I read more garbage from them, I feel more and more that these lost souls are digging themselves a deep cesspit they can not crawl out of, so they might as well try to get as comfortable in it as possible.

Old 01-26-2018, 07:51 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,524,460 times
So what if he did. Big whoop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies