Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2018, 12:42 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,299,216 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornintheSprings View Post
This is true but it speaks volumes about his character.
Are you serious? And, oh, by the way, Obama would have served longer if he could have. Don't doubt me on that. There was speculation that he was going to try to arrange for a third term by suspending the election for "national security reasons." Thank God it didn't happen.

Old 03-04-2018, 12:43 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,118,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Funny that the party that wants to ban drugs, gay marriage and abortion is considered to be for more individual freedom on that chart

Old 03-04-2018, 12:44 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,611,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
I could have told you Trump would agree or "joke" about such a thing LONG before be became POTUS. He is an authoritarian and so are most of his supporters. They may disagree - BUT, many of them would support such a move at the "right time" because it was needed to "save the country".
Why don't you go listen to the actual joke. LOL!

Old 03-04-2018, 12:44 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,299,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
You really think he has any?
Let's just say he has more character than either Barack Obama or Bill Clinton.

Old 03-04-2018, 12:47 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,475,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Funny that the party that wants to ban drugs, gay marriage and abortion is considered to be for more individual freedom on that chart
funny most constitutional conservatives like me want hemp made back to being legal, which the liberals made illegal in 1937

most constitutional conservatives like could care less about who you fall in love with

most constitutional conservatives like me , the only issue with abortion is I don't want to PAY for YOUR decision.....

liberalism/fascism is about the Communes rights, not individuals rights

Old 03-04-2018, 12:47 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,527,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
So at first it is fake news until you see a video and then it is only joking!!! You Trumpetts will make excuses for anything your dear leader says. Unbelievable.
Not even a video will make them believe it. Remember when trump said it was the presidents fault if the government shuts down? They STILL didn't believe it. It just proves that they don't care what Trump says or does or how it affects the U.S.

Old 03-04-2018, 01:09 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,543,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Let's just say he has more character than either Barack Obama or Bill Clinton.

LOL, he is quite a character I will give you that.

He cheats on his wife's
He cheats in business
He cheats his contractors
He cheated students at Trump U
He continuously lies.

Yeah, he is quite a character!

Old 03-04-2018, 01:11 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,543,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
funny most constitutional conservatives like me want hemp made back to being legal, which the liberals made illegal in 1937

most constitutional conservatives like could care less about who you fall in love with

most constitutional conservatives like me , the only issue with abortion is I don't want to PAY for YOUR decision.....

Too bad constitutional conservatives like yourself are a minority in the party.

Old 03-04-2018, 01:11 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,942,337 times
Quote:

Freedom does not work with a society in moral decay. When morals go down the tubes, so goes your freedom because it must be extinguished to manage the chaos from the moral decay. Next step is a tyrannical gov't because your rights have already been stripped way.

Old 03-04-2018, 01:15 PM

41,951 posts, read 75,160,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
Here, I will agree with you! Thinking people did cringe at what was happening to this country...that's why they elected someone with the gumption to drain the swamp!
You know what you find at the bottom of the swamp, don't you? Muck and slime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Obama thought that everyone should be required to vote. Where was the liberal outrage?
I'm trying to figure out who'd be outraged at the thought of everyone casting a vote ... hm, the Republicans who are trying to suppress the vote, maybe?

Quote:
On what planet were William Randolph Hearst or Andrew Mellon considered liberal in 1937?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies