Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2018, 08:21 PM

30,178 posts, read 11,815,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
I think your views are retarded, and your hair looks funny, so I will deny my EMT skills to you.

How does that feel while you bleed out on the sidewalk when I had the power and ability to stop your bleeding?
The restaurant is not denying service. And comparing a chinese meal to a life saving medical procedure is silly. EMT's need to follow an oath and code of conduct. Chinese restaurant owners are just trying to eek out a living.

Seems like hurting someones feelings is a much worse offense than the people stealing food from the chinese restaurant owner by not paying. How sad.

Old 03-04-2018, 09:23 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gia2432 View Post
If such an incident happened, there would be some sort of news coverage. If you can't post any news coverage and there are no videos on social media.. 9 times out of 10, it never happened.
Yeah--because the liberal media would by falling all over each other to show that huh? Fortunately, we have Tommy Sotomayor to give us the unfiltered truth..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxBMXl6UG7s

Not for the easily offended

Old 03-04-2018, 09:28 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
I think your views are retarded, and your hair looks funny, so I will deny my EMT skills to you.

How does that feel while you bleed out on the sidewalk when I had the power and ability to stop your bleeding?
Sounds good to me...on one condition:

I am allowed to negotiate life-saving EMT services via personal contract without any involuntary 3rd party regulation/laws (that would be the State) in the proceedings.

You down? Or do you want to continue to impose slavery on your fellow man?

Old 03-04-2018, 09:33 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
No it was a joke about the store implying the store is racist against blacks.

Maybe you think it's funny calling everyone and everything racist based on little or no substance, but I don't.

Typical. Suddenly making a joke is "calling everyone and everything racist". You don't even know the guy she was talking about - but you know you know that about him.

Old 03-04-2018, 09:35 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Liberals discriminate against asians all the time. Why doesn’t that bother you?
So you're assuming because that's not the topic and it wasn't randomly mentioned here - that it doesn't bother me.

Sheer ignorance.

Old 03-04-2018, 09:42 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,881,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Typical. Suddenly making a joke is "calling everyone and everything racist". You don't even know the guy she was talking about - but you know you know that about him.
Yes I know what he was implying and what you're implying too .

Old 03-04-2018, 09:43 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Don't like the policies? Eat somewhere else. What's the big deal?
There is a restaurant in my town that leans hard left. Constantly talking politics. Yeah they can be rude if they think you are conservative. I don't complain, I simply eat else where. They have their base customers and little more. I don't wish ill, I just don't spend my money there.
America has turned into the land of the butt hurt.
I don’t like the policy but I’ll eat there anyway. Intentionally. I’d put it at the top of my list.

I’ll even pay upfront...as long as you have to do the same. I wish this place was near me. I’d get the clique together and invade the place. We’d eat like savages.

Old 03-04-2018, 10:30 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Tough old world. Thank God for social media so they can let the world know how offended they were.

Old 03-04-2018, 10:38 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,599,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I don’t like the policy but I’ll eat there anyway. Intentionally. I’d put it at the top of my list.

I’ll even pay upfront...as long as you have to do the same. I wish this place was near me. I’d get the clique together and invade the place. We’d eat like savages.
those that are looking for trouble often find it.

Old 03-04-2018, 10:47 PM
miu

17,770 posts, read 40,184,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
those that are looking for trouble often find it.
Wow. Just because this Chinese restaurant has had trouble with some of their black customers skipping out on paying their bill... you would punish them for trying to prevent this from happening by visiting them and trying to eat them out of their business?

How is the Chinese restaurant "looking for trouble" when it was the fault of black customers running out of the restaurant not paying their bills? Why should the owners or their servers have to run after them to try to catch them and make them pay? What is wrong with YOUR values and the values of these blacks?

Why does the black community never hold themselves accountable for the negative stereotypes of their own? Why doesn't the black community chastise the blacks that are making them all look like bad people with no morals?

BTW all those incidents of flash mobbing black youths successfully robbing stores is another reason for shop and restaurant owners to be distrustful of other groups of young blacks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies