Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2018, 03:43 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,270,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maiden_fern View Post
MS 13 members shall be called "people" because Democrats haven't figured out a way to get animals to vote.
I assumed it was because... scientific evidence.

Old 06-01-2018, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
cept that it is a real disorder. You are the Obama is the antichrist equivalents of the loony evangelicals .

This is how you look:

https://www.charismanews.com/opinion...the-antichrist
Huh?

Thinking Trump is a con artist is hardly thinking in grandiose terms. What on Earth brought this weird crap into the thread?

Old 06-01-2018, 03:48 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
It's the same b.s. as those who really think liberalism is a mental disorder.

If brains were explosive, they wouldn't be blowing any ears off.
The Psychological Causes of Political Madness”: “Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” …“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”…

“A social scientist that understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” ... “A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and over-taxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”

I searched the Internet in a hopeless attempt to find an intelligent response and critique to the contrary but what I found most often than not is the following response: “He’s stupid”. Ah, the age of true intellectualism and use of knowledge seems to have been eclipsed by the age of Idiocracy.

https://www.news24.com/MyNews24/Libe...order-20131022

Old 06-01-2018, 03:49 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,441,267 times
Nasty tendency
We as a people use pseudo medical terms to
mislabel all who disagree with us as mentally ill

Old 06-01-2018, 03:49 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,371,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Huh?

Thinking Trump is a con artist is hardly thinking in grandiose terms. What on Earth brought this weird crap into the thread?

The weird crap of the anti-Trumpers. Trump is a politician which generally means he is in the profession of a con artist. However for some reason even though they habitually lie, you think the rest of the politicians don't. The only difference it Trump tends to benefit the population as a whole instead of muh special interests.

You are yourself suffering from it.

Old 06-01-2018, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
Nasty tendency
We as a people use pseudo medical terms to
mislabel all who disagree with us as mentally ill
I agree. It is. I think it's better to just talk about the actual issue.

Old 06-01-2018, 03:50 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,387,859 times
Quote:
No, there's not. It's not a real thing. It's made up. Just like most of the crap Trump says. MS13 are people. They are not very nice people. They are quite terrible people, but they are people.
haha! dude, Nasty Nancy absolutely went wacky defending the humanity of these animals. that isn't "not a real thing". she did it. she made it clear whose side she is on. I watched her.

Old 06-01-2018, 03:51 PM

25,581 posts, read 17,298,699 times
Quote:
I don't think they did. I think they just didn't like Obama.

It's not a psychological syndrome. It's just dislike. Even if it seems to be unreasonable, people are free to like and dislike whatever they want.
The problem is, I didn't start out by disliking Obama. I started out neutral to slightly positive. Over the years I grew to dislike him thoroughly.

TDS victims developed it suddenly on Nov 8, 2016. Ben Shapiro displayed the reaction, and so did Huma Abedin; Hillary herself has become unhinged.

It has gotten worse now with Democrats frantic to defeat the same measures they were in favor of on Nov 7th! That's deranged. And it's psychological.

Old 06-01-2018, 03:52 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,402,596 times
The vocal opposition to Trump that his supporters call "TDS" is raised because of Trump's continual creepy and corrupt conduct as president. It is nonstop with him. Honestly, I do not know whether it is because of incompetence; whether is because Trump is running the presidency like a reality tv show; or whether he is just incorrigibly corrupt. Probably all three.

Criticism of this president is warranted. It is more than warranted it is necessary. Call it what you will, but no one should acquiesce to behavior that is far from normal.

Old 06-01-2018, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
The weird crap of the anti-Trumpers. Trump is a politician which generally means he is in the profession of a con artist. However for some reason even though they habitually lie, you think the rest of the politicians don't. The only difference it Trump tends to benefit the population as a whole instead of muh special interests.

You are yourself suffering from it.
Nope. I really am not. I do not like him and I never have.

I do not see any reason to start because he's yet to give me one. I do not see someone blundering around dong stupid stuff as a president being good for the country. He is good for lining his own pockets... it's really very apparent.

You are free to see it differently, of course.

You are not free to continue to tell me I have a mental disorder for seeing what I see in this situation.

In my opinion, he is not qualified to run a PTA meeting, much less a country. And, if you think so, that's on you.

I'm not going to fall in line and that's okay, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies